Zac Efron: Lakers Game with Brother Dylan!

Zac Efron: Lakers Game with Brother Dylan!

Zac Efron and his little brother, Dylan, root for the Lakers as they play at the Staples Center on Wednesday (April 20) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor and his bro really got into the game, standing up and cheering after great plays. In the end, the Lakers beat the New Orleans Hornets with a score of 87-78!

Earlier in the week, Zac went out with friends to check out the Plan B concert at the El Rey Theatre – the British rapper was celebrating the U.S. release of his latest record, The Defamation of Strickland Banks.

zac efron dylan lakers game 01
zac efron dylan lakers game 02
zac efron dylan lakers game 03
zac efron dylan lakers game 04
zac efron dylan lakers game 05
zac efron dylan lakers game 06

Valerie Macon/Getty

Aw he looks really happy :)
There a pair of very good looking brothers!

Damm
it’s too hot to handle +______+
Zac breathtakingly gorgeous!!! HOT³³³

nice way to show off his tat,

I ALREADY SAW THOSE PICS!!!!! BUT WHO CARES I CAN LOOK AT HIM ALL OVER AGAIN. HE IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!!!!! More pics at http://www.vanessaworld.org/gallery

They had a great time. Did the Lakers win?

@Pop86: Yes the lakers did win. I don’t really watch sports plus I am from South Africa but i read that the lakers won 87-78. I am sure Zac must be glad he loves the lakers.

traveltoTanzania @ 04/21/2011 at 10:03 am

Hot, why did venessa leave this fine dude?/

zacinator!!!!! Love you!!! so sweet he is spending time with his lil bro.

awwww Zac and his little brother :)

Love him even more now

You are welcome. Any Fans of Zac’s are awesome.

funny how he shows a litle bit of abdomen… Hmmmm…

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

pigbearman @ 04/21/2011 at 10:17 am

put a wig on those two cause they’re not real men

what a bunch of sexy people, pays to be famous

Hot guy with sexy tattoo.

@Sligo:GO AWAY!!!!!

brainy box @ 04/21/2011 at 11:00 am

HE IS SO F*CKING HOT!!!!!! I COULD JUST DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN.

@pigbearman: huh? and you are not a real woman!

THEY LOOK SO HOT!!!

and ZAC IS SO SEXYY!!

@Mayra: lol You are very funny. Zac is hot you are so true.

its good pictures but they look very camera conscience.. just let go.. he always have this expression like camera always take shots at him which is true, but dont be so apparent for crying out loud. act normal zac. these pics look staged.

You know he was tappin those Laker girls after the game. Must be nice….

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER HATER. SAME OLD SH*T EVERYDAY.

@Sligo: If you don’t like Zac why do you even bother to go here? I am sure there is other celebs you do like so go there.

He is yummy. What tat has he got on his arm? I can’t make out what it is.

@silver
A stupid one.

I think it’s a feather. Seems like a stupid place to have it as unless you’re raising your arms, no-one can really see it. Although that’s probably a good thing in my case as I can still look at most picture of him without thinking “Why???”

He looks a million times better shaved.

@silver: The tattoo is a double feather.

@Allie Exactly for the reason that it is not always visible he has chosen this place for the tattoo.

@Allie: I think he got that tattoo for Vanessa because she likes feathers and you always see her wear feathers. It is probably a way to pay tribute to their 5 years that they were together.

@Sligo:WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? RUN ALONG NOW LITTLE BOY!!!!! ALSO PLEASE GO LEARN SOME ENGLISH!!!!!!

WICKED WENCH @ 04/21/2011 at 7:15 pm

I’m a little bunny with a cotton tail,
see me hop down that treasure trail!

Yeah, I’m goin ta Hell for that.

I’m happy that Zac and Dylan are spending quality time together. Bonding time with his brother is always good and it shows how they love and are fond of each other as shown in one of the pictures where Zac had his arm on his brother’s shoulder.

@kerri: You’re wrong kerri, the feather has another meaning and it’s not for Vanessa. Zac and Vanessa avoid each other months now, that’s not really the reason to get inked for the ex.

amen-to-that @ 04/22/2011 at 2:18 am

CHEATER!!!

what’s with this cheat and tequila boozer? did he get public beej after the lakers game again?

i guess he has to stage this photo op at the lakers game to downplay the recent puiblic beej rumors and the pics off him always drunk and arm in arm with different bimbos

@kerri:

Kerri – Sligo is just a troll on this website. He or she is the same person as Kaz who posts rubbish on the website all the time and clearly does not make sense. It is clearly obvious that this person has nothing better to do or say and is just an idiot!

@amen-to-that: Go learn to read a calendar.

@hoezac: What is with the idiot who believes any crap he reads. If you don’t like the guy, go troll someone you do. Leave us to look at the pictures in peace. What right do you have to verbally abuse people you don’t know?

@hoezac: @amen-to-that: i pity u both , u haters talk just crap maybe thats the language u use in ur day to day life and ur mind seems to filled with nothing but dirt what is the point of making such comments when u can clearly see two bros enjoying a laker game ?? Nothing just hate .People like u sit behind the computer screen make rumours abt a beautiful and nice young actor and say spiteful things . Whats the use of wasting time on such things in a busy world like this… I guess too much time or no life. I suggest get a life also clear that dirt out of ur minds.

@Allie: whats so stupid abt a feather tat at least thats better than some trashy tats that i can mention. Also the tat is under his arm so that people like u wouldn’t have to go through the pain of seeing it and also so that could be well hidden just like most of the people who do tats except maybe u who i suppose would like it somewhere were every body could see it.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/22/2011 at 11:07 am

@Teddi: Actually these are the same idiots that sprout all these rumours Teddi. Which sane person is going to take all these ****?? Of course someone who has no brains or haters. Plain and simple. I was reading a site in which that candice story had been written and they asked the people to say wether its fact or fiction. Everybody said fiction .See that site was not haunted by haters so even people who are not fans and are tolerant towards zac don’t take this ****.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/22/2011 at 11:17 am

Now i want to say that i am so glad to see that zac and dylan watching the lakers. Also can’t help laughing at the people who think these pics are staged . They are watching a game its not like its taken privately that the pics would be staged but then of course hate makes people lose the power to think.Anyways just wanna say zac luks the best he had looked since he gained that wt. For tlo. Love the gorgeous hairs too and that magnetic smile enough to melt even rocks(i mean except a few rocks) . Just keep smiling zac !!! :-) :-D

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/22/2011 at 11:40 am

@hoezac: how many bimbos has he been pictured with??(except one which was taken privately and he was just standing next to her) also if zac goes to lakers thats staged and if there are rumours of him going to clubs they are true?? Seriously do u all even read ur comments before posting or hating zac is a hobby??

@girl world: Good for you for standing up to those haters!!!!
@r: You are funny. Thank you for making me feel better.

Yeah he would be tappn those cheerleaders…not those cheerleaders must have gone crazy just luking at him,they keep turning back of course u all can’t help it ,can’t blame them.HOW COULD SOMEONE BE SO HANDSOME and sexy? Just luving it.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/22/2011 at 12:16 pm

@kerri: its all right.When i read such comments i just can’t help laughing these posters post as if they cause some harm to zac instead it just reflects what they actually are. Most of the time i just ignore them bcoz its pointless but sometimes can’t stop replying. And follow what @r said avoid kaz and sligo, both are same they will keep replying back.

Beautiful Zac!

he looks really hot same goes with his brother and they both look really happy

Bonding time with the brother, how sweet is that! I’m happy he’s in touch with his family and old friends from childhood – that keeps him grounded, for sure.

I love his blue eyes :) just beautiful.

E! News always start such f*cking rumors about Zac. They make up any sh*t to get a story. Also Vanessa as well the poor beautiful woman can’t even eat a melted chocolate without people saying she is doing drugs. Don’t even get me started on perez Hilton he is a royal douche. Zac or Vanessa seriously needs to sue one of these people or maybe all for making up such garbage.Ok i am done with my rant i feel better now.

Chchbakacaka @ 04/23/2011 at 5:04 pm

Kerri im from africa i love you kerri

@Chchbakacaka: Sorry but you are seriously weirding me out. Do you mean you love curry (what you eat) because that would make sense. If you mean you love me how could you? You don’t even know who i am.

LoveCrazyBeautifulLife @ 04/23/2011 at 7:02 pm

Wow, you got not one, but TWO very good-looking brothers!

Chachabaka @ 04/24/2011 at 4:29 am

Kerri i know something about u

Chachabaka @ 04/24/2011 at 4:30 am

Im from cape twon

@Chachabaka: What is your real name? and how old are you? and how do you know who i am?

ZAC SPOTTED!!!!!! at Tros club in Los Angeles. He is gorgeous even if he is covering his face. Pics at http://www.vanessaworld.org/gallery ENJOY THE AMAZING EFRON!!

OMG>>I just finished watching all 3 HSM again since last night. Gosh how I miss seeing Zac anc Vanessa together. You tube is all I have of them together. I probably won’t or it will take me a long time get over them not being seen together. They grew up in front of us and they fell in love in front of us.
I still haven’t given up hope on the two of them how ever long that would take, even if it’s never. They will always be a part of me. Those two really do belong together. Watching those HSM movies you can just see how they interact and were meant to be. I wish they get their hearts and heads straight. Zanessa always..

@Dm: They are always on my mind. I was just listening to Nelly’s song just a dream and i couldn’t stop thinking about them. I pray that one day they will be reunited. I mean god brought them together can’t he bring them back together?

DM and Kerri:

I honestly agree with you both. I may be a 51 year old women, but I have been married for 26 years and I know a thing or two about true,pure love and that is Zac and Vanessa. Those two I seriously hope get all this stupidity out of them. Like going to clubs and supposely dating and kissing this person or that person out of their heads and quickly. They BELONG together and I think they know that also. Zac maybe saying he is 100 percent single and Vanessa saying the same thing. But it is all Zac’s PR people saying this. Zac needs to be a man and stand up to them and tell them he loves Vanessa and wants to be with Vanessa.
I am so thankful I have keep all the magazines, and magazine clippings on these two. They need to realize this and get back together.

@Soni: I am glad you feel the same way. I wish i could meet Zac or Vanessa and ask them if they still love one another. I mean i found out that Annalynne Mccord is back with Kellan Lutz.. I also realised that he is friends with Zac maybe he could give him a nudge to get back with Vanessa.

@Soni:

Yes, you are right that they do BELONG together. i never really realized how much they are meant to be until I saw the HSM3 movie and pictures of them in magazines together and when they did the promos on the movies. I think the interviews they did and when they talk about their relationship were really from the heart . Now that they are single, don’t seem like how they are when they were together. Can’t seem to put my finger on it, but they look like they are happy outside for the media sake to see, but i think inside they feel different. Don’t know there’s just something about them that is not right now that they are single.
@Kerri: I think that Kellan Lutz and Zac were together when they did the movie TLO, but not sure. Yeah, I hope he would give a nudge to Zac to get back with Vanessa. I’m with you.

@Soni:
Your 51yrs. wow were about close to age maybe a few years younger. I guess you got hooked on Zac and Vanessa too like I did. Funny, I turned on the Disney Channel back in the first HSM and fell in love with the movie and looked forward to the second one and then the 3rd one and that’s when I knew they had something good together. How they always compliment each other and they just look good together.
Of all the high profile couple in hollywood to me they were the best of all couples. They should have been voted Best Hollywood Couple of all time, in my own opinion of course. There might be some that would disagree with me, but that’s their opinion and to it’s each own.
I believe in faith and God usually works in mysterious ways. Vanessa is Catholic and I know that Zac is not of any kind of religious beliefs and maybe God will guide will Zac and Vanessa together..my wish anyway.

@kerri: That’s all he has done since the split with Vanessa is go clubbing and drinking shots and having his new favourite colour go down on him. And then some people slag off Vanessa for going to the odd club, he’s gone to way more than she has since the split, and why is he hiding his faceit’s like hes ashamed or feels guilty that he’s been caught yet again going into and coming out of a club. Totally different picturs to the other one’s of him with his friends, so why be so shy about this visit. Maybe it was a strip club or even a lap dancing club, he seem’s to have got a taste for them as well.

Wonder when he plans to do any work? At least with Vanessa since she has got back from promotion she has done some more work, what’s efron done since finishing TLO certainly not work, unlesss you count his clubbing and looking drunk with some blond as work.

Vanessa has stated that she does’nt need a guy and good for her, and certainly efron is the last guy she need’s back in her life. Best leave him to the club and drinking scene he’s got so used to.

@florence: Zac did nothing else than to go to clubs? We all know that you hate him. You show that you know nothing about him. Zac was in NY to shoot his part in New Year’s Eve. He is in the recording studio for The Lorax which is an animated movie. He is doing much more than you know. Leave him alone. He is a young guy who started a little bit to live his life. He can’t go out without being persecuted and hunted by paparazzi. For pictures where his face is not visible the paps get much less money. He needs more and more people who protect and guard him. He is tired of the paps but he has to live with them.

Would you like to have a life where you have to hide all the time or where you are persecuted and hunted by paparazzi every time when you leave your home? You have no imagination how a life like this one is.

It would be interesting with what he deserves this entire hate?
He did and does nothing wrong. All what he wants is a little bit of a normal life. He does not want to feel like a hunted animal all the time.

@Florence: What is your problem with Zac? Most of the rumors said about him are made up sh*t and also why can’t he go out? He is 23 years old. I don’t see why you have to bash him. He works just as hard as Vanessa infact they both work really hard. I don’t know why people have to crucify him all the time. Also the rumors about him and that Candice woman isn’t true. She is dating someone for 4 years already. Vanessa also can go out clubbing i see nothing wrong with that she is over the age. They are both smart when it comes to not getting wasted and Zac never drinks and drives as well as Vanessa too. I think people want to blame someone for the breakup when it was mutual. They both need to find out who they are.

@Nicky: Thank you. You are amazing for sticking up for him :)

Has Zac gotten all of this nonsense out of him yet? Has he stood up to his PR people yet? Because he seriously needs to do something to get Vanessa back. Come on, these two can’t be that blind and not realize that they love each other and belong to each other.
I want to go out to some of the sites that have article on them, but alot of them have virus’s, so I stay away from them.
Team Hudgens.com does not seem to be updating too much on Vanessa and either does Zefron.com
I do not like to Zac with other women and out drinking.
And just a question: why did Zac not take a picture with Vanessa at Ashley’s premiere? Or vice versa? Why did Vanessa not take a picture with Zac. If they are friends. I would have loved to seen a picture of the two of the. I think again, it is his PR people. Why does he not get new people?
SOrry to ramble on, just my opinions.

@Soni: Zac would tell his PR team if they would do something wrong. He has the best people who working for him. Have you ever thought about that they don’t want be on the same pictures. There happened so much between Zac and Vanessa so that it is better they avoid each other for some time. The story that people belong to each other is nonsense. The last 2 years were enough pictures taken of a sad Zac Efron, where he couldn’t smile and laugh anymore (sometimes with red and swollen eyes because he wept before), because he was always down at this time and the reason was always the same. Let them live their lives it was time for them to change something. He can do what he wants and Nessa as well. Maybe one day they can be friends again but not now.

Sorry for my language but i have to say this. I am so f*cking sick to death of people blaming Zac for the breakup when it was f*cking mutual. Also why do we have to call him and Vanessa names? For the people that didn’t want them together you got your wish now leave them the f*ck alone. Ok i am done now sorry again but i just had to get that off my chest.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/26/2011 at 12:38 pm

@Nicky: So agreed with both ur comments. The entire Pr **** is the work of tweens , some of whom u can see commenting on this thread. The rumours are made up on twitter and gets circulated. The dude is 23 yr old of course he will be dating after a breakup .What do people want that he would do run away from girls? And i seriously don’t want him to enter a serious relationship at this point of his career. And i would like that he settles with one girl later on and i am sure he would be loyal and nice to her,since he was when he was dating vanessa.I for one have no problem with whosoever he dates. And also i like the post breakup zac . He seems to be so free, living his life . He seems to be so happy spending time with his friends and family. He seems to have found himself afte 5 long years . The pics at autism charity ,the lakers game just suggest it. Also abt not working? How delusional . He finished filming two movies back to back and he has a movie in pre production. In b/w if he is enjoying himself let him do so. And i say this bcoz i am only a fan of zac and never bothered abt vanessa and same goes for other fans of zac who don’t associate him with vanessa. The entire who dumped whom crap has been started by fans of both who can’t see them apart. The two (z and v) know better than us(FANS). Let the two live their lives and stop with bashing. And we will never know what happened b/w them and thats how it is supposed to be FACE IT !!!

zac and vanessa have 5 months that they broke up late face it they broke up ITS OVER THEY WERE NOT MEANT TO BE . I WAS SO STUPID TO THINK THAT THIS TWO WERE GOING TO LAST . FACE IT THEY BROKE UP ITS OVER AND ABOUT THE CLUBING THEY ARE YOUNG PEOPLE AND THEY WANT TO ENJOY THEIR LIFE SO DONT FIGHT WHO BROKE UP WITH WHO WHO CHEATED WHO THEY BROKE UP SO THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING THEY WANT IF HE WANT TO PLAY THE FIELD HE CAN WE CANT DO SOMETHING IF SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JOSH WE CANT DO ANYTHING ITS THEIR LIFE YOU KNOW I WAS CRAZY ABOUT THEM REALLY CRAZY I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO LAST AND WHEN THEY BROKE UP I WAS CRYING ALL DAY AND EVERYTHING AND MY MOM TOLD ME THAT I CANT DO ANYTHING ITS THEIR LIVE THEY WERENT HAPPY TOGETHER AND THEY BROKE UP AND LIKE THIS IS LIFE IS NOT A FAIRTALE LIFE IS NOT A MOVIE WE HAVE NOT ALWAYS A HAPPY ENDING

If Zac and Vanessa are meant to be! then they will find their way back together.

Nicky:

What do you know? How are you so certain that his PR people weren’t behind his and Vanessa breaking up?
And as for the swollen eyes because of crying, come on.
None of us know exactly what went down between Zac and Vanessa, Do you understand that? NONE OF US!
Personally from my stand point, I don’t blame either one of them for the breakup, that is because, whether anyone wants to believe it or not, Zac’s and possibly Vanessa’s PR people wanted them to be apart to further their careers. Neither PR people took any consideration to Zac and Vanessa’s feelings in this whole situation. which is really sad. Because PR people should be looking out for what’s best for their clients. But all they care about is getting their money. Not what it was doing to their clients. It is really sad.
As for dating soon after break up. that is the plan to throw off people thinking that Zac and Vanessa are really wanting to be together.
COme on all of you people that don’t believe in true love. Do you seriously think that Zac and Vanessa after 5 years together, would just out of the blue break up? I don’t. SOmething or someone either told them to, or ordered them to do so. Just my opinion

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/27/2011 at 1:04 am

@Soni:well if the entire true love b/w z and v is true then true lovers fight every thing that comes there way even pr people. Just like zac did when vanessa’s naked pics were strewn all over the internet. Of course there would have been people telling him to leave her coz that could hamper the public image but zac stood by her not once but twice. Now suddenly his pr people will want them to break how stupid is that? At least i appreciate that u put the blame on both their pr people coz that seems more valid otherwise a lot of others straight away put the blame on zac’s pr people coz they read it on some unrealible site from an unrealiable source which published it . And as i said if true love exists b/w them they would find their way back. My theory is both grew tired of each other and wanted to explore the world coz both are so young. Just an opinion.

Girl world:

You have your right to your opinion, as does everyone.
I can’t put the blame on just one person, because in a relationship it takes 2 or in this case more. I will stick with the fact that the PR people are behind it. And one reason is because of the naked pictures. What I mean is because, Zac came and stood by Vanessa through the first two scandals, But for some unknown reason, he couldn’t be bothered to come to her side this time. Why do you think that is? PR people maybe? Yes, they did not want Zac’s life screwed up.
I don’t care what people say, but i still believe that these two will get back together. Maybe like you said, they just need to grow more.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/27/2011 at 7:00 am

@Soni: vanessa’s pics came out after they had broken up. So zac wasn’t there for her. Also we will never know what happened b/w them coz z and v are very private people. Lets hope for u zanessa fans that whatever the underlying cause is they sort it out and at least become friends.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/27/2011 at 7:04 am

@Soni: vanessa’s pics came out after they had broken up. So zac wasn’t there for her bcoz they had broken up for whatever reason was for their breakup. Also we will never know what happened b/w them coz z and v are very private people. Lets hope for u zanessa fans that whatever the underlying cause is they sort it out and at least become friends