Zac Efron: Lakers Game with Brother Dylan!

Zac Efron: Lakers Game with Brother Dylan!

Zac Efron and his little brother, Dylan, root for the Lakers as they play at the Staples Center on Wednesday (April 20) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor and his bro really got into the game, standing up and cheering after great plays. In the end, the Lakers beat the New Orleans Hornets with a score of 87-78!

Earlier in the week, Zac went out with friends to check out the Plan B concert at the El Rey Theatre – the British rapper was celebrating the U.S. release of his latest record, The Defamation of Strickland Banks.

zac efron dylan lakers game 01

• Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
gIrL wOrLd @ 04/22/2011 at 11:40 am

@hoezac: how many bimbos has he been pictured with??(except one which was taken privately and he was just standing next to her) also if zac goes to lakers thats staged and if there are rumours of him going to clubs they are true?? Seriously do u all even read ur comments before posting or hating zac is a hobby??

@girl world: Good for you for standing up to those haters!!!!
@r: You are funny. Thank you for making me feel better.

Yeah he would be tappn those cheerleaders…not those cheerleaders must have gone crazy just luking at him,they keep turning back of course u all can’t help it ,can’t blame them.HOW COULD SOMEONE BE SO HANDSOME and sexy? Just luving it.

gIrL wOrLd @ 04/22/2011 at 12:16 pm

@kerri: its all right.When i read such comments i just can’t help laughing these posters post as if they cause some harm to zac instead it just reflects what they actually are. Most of the time i just ignore them bcoz its pointless but sometimes can’t stop replying. And follow what @r said avoid kaz and sligo, both are same they will keep replying back.

Beautiful Zac!

he looks really hot same goes with his brother and they both look really happy

Bonding time with the brother, how sweet is that! I’m happy he’s in touch with his family and old friends from childhood – that keeps him grounded, for sure.

I love his blue eyes :) just beautiful.

E! News always start such f*cking rumors about Zac. They make up any sh*t to get a story. Also Vanessa as well the poor beautiful woman can’t even eat a melted chocolate without people saying she is doing drugs. Don’t even get me started on perez Hilton he is a royal douche. Zac or Vanessa seriously needs to sue one of these people or maybe all for making up such garbage.Ok i am done with my rant i feel better now.

Chchbakacaka @ 04/23/2011 at 5:04 pm

Kerri im from africa i love you kerri

@Chchbakacaka: Sorry but you are seriously weirding me out. Do you mean you love curry (what you eat) because that would make sense. If you mean you love me how could you? You don’t even know who i am.

LoveCrazyBeautifulLife @ 04/23/2011 at 7:02 pm

Wow, you got not one, but TWO very good-looking brothers!

Chachabaka @ 04/24/2011 at 4:29 am

Kerri i know something about u

Chachabaka @ 04/24/2011 at 4:30 am

Im from cape twon

@Chachabaka: What is your real name? and how old are you? and how do you know who i am?

ZAC SPOTTED!!!!!! at Tros club in Los Angeles. He is gorgeous even if he is covering his face. Pics at http://www.vanessaworld.org/gallery ENJOY THE AMAZING EFRON!!

OMG>>I just finished watching all 3 HSM again since last night. Gosh how I miss seeing Zac anc Vanessa together. You tube is all I have of them together. I probably won’t or it will take me a long time get over them not being seen together. They grew up in front of us and they fell in love in front of us.
I still haven’t given up hope on the two of them how ever long that would take, even if it’s never. They will always be a part of me. Those two really do belong together. Watching those HSM movies you can just see how they interact and were meant to be. I wish they get their hearts and heads straight. Zanessa always..

@Dm: They are always on my mind. I was just listening to Nelly’s song just a dream and i couldn’t stop thinking about them. I pray that one day they will be reunited. I mean god brought them together can’t he bring them back together?

DM and Kerri:

I honestly agree with you both. I may be a 51 year old women, but I have been married for 26 years and I know a thing or two about true,pure love and that is Zac and Vanessa. Those two I seriously hope get all this stupidity out of them. Like going to clubs and supposely dating and kissing this person or that person out of their heads and quickly. They BELONG together and I think they know that also. Zac maybe saying he is 100 percent single and Vanessa saying the same thing. But it is all Zac’s PR people saying this. Zac needs to be a man and stand up to them and tell them he loves Vanessa and wants to be with Vanessa.
I am so thankful I have keep all the magazines, and magazine clippings on these two. They need to realize this and get back together.

@Soni: I am glad you feel the same way. I wish i could meet Zac or Vanessa and ask them if they still love one another. I mean i found out that Annalynne Mccord is back with Kellan Lutz.. I also realised that he is friends with Zac maybe he could give him a nudge to get back with Vanessa.

@Soni:

Yes, you are right that they do BELONG together. i never really realized how much they are meant to be until I saw the HSM3 movie and pictures of them in magazines together and when they did the promos on the movies. I think the interviews they did and when they talk about their relationship were really from the heart . Now that they are single, don’t seem like how they are when they were together. Can’t seem to put my finger on it, but they look like they are happy outside for the media sake to see, but i think inside they feel different. Don’t know there’s just something about them that is not right now that they are single.
@Kerri: I think that Kellan Lutz and Zac were together when they did the movie TLO, but not sure. Yeah, I hope he would give a nudge to Zac to get back with Vanessa. I’m with you.

@Soni:
Your 51yrs. wow were about close to age maybe a few years younger. I guess you got hooked on Zac and Vanessa too like I did. Funny, I turned on the Disney Channel back in the first HSM and fell in love with the movie and looked forward to the second one and then the 3rd one and that’s when I knew they had something good together. How they always compliment each other and they just look good together.
Of all the high profile couple in hollywood to me they were the best of all couples. They should have been voted Best Hollywood Couple of all time, in my own opinion of course. There might be some that would disagree with me, but that’s their opinion and to it’s each own.
I believe in faith and God usually works in mysterious ways. Vanessa is Catholic and I know that Zac is not of any kind of religious beliefs and maybe God will guide will Zac and Vanessa together..my wish anyway.

@kerri: That’s all he has done since the split with Vanessa is go clubbing and drinking shots and having his new favourite colour go down on him. And then some people slag off Vanessa for going to the odd club, he’s gone to way more than she has since the split, and why is he hiding his faceit’s like hes ashamed or feels guilty that he’s been caught yet again going into and coming out of a club. Totally different picturs to the other one’s of him with his friends, so why be so shy about this visit. Maybe it was a strip club or even a lap dancing club, he seem’s to have got a taste for them as well.

Wonder when he plans to do any work? At least with Vanessa since she has got back from promotion she has done some more work, what’s efron done since finishing TLO certainly not work, unlesss you count his clubbing and looking drunk with some blond as work.

Vanessa has stated that she does’nt need a guy and good for her, and certainly efron is the last guy she need’s back in her life. Best leave him to the club and drinking scene he’s got so used to.

@florence: Zac did nothing else than to go to clubs? We all know that you hate him. You show that you know nothing about him. Zac was in NY to shoot his part in New Year’s Eve. He is in the recording studio for The Lorax which is an animated movie. He is doing much more than you know. Leave him alone. He is a young guy who started a little bit to live his life. He can’t go out without being persecuted and hunted by paparazzi. For pictures where his face is not visible the paps get much less money. He needs more and more people who protect and guard him. He is tired of the paps but he has to live with them.

Would you like to have a life where you have to hide all the time or where you are persecuted and hunted by paparazzi every time when you leave your home? You have no imagination how a life like this one is.

It would be interesting with what he deserves this entire hate?
He did and does nothing wrong. All what he wants is a little bit of a normal life. He does not want to feel like a hunted animal all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All