Kate Bosworth: Friday Food Delivery!

Kate Bosworth: Friday Food Delivery!

Kate Bosworth arrives at a friend’s house on Friday (April 22) in Hollywood.

The 28-year-old actress, in a white tank and pink short shorts, carried a bag of food from one of her favorite L.A. eateries, Joan’s on Third.

Kate has reportedly joined the cast of Big Sur, along with Jean-Marc Barr and Josh Lucas.

The Michael Polish-directed flick centers around Jack Kerouac’s move from New York to Northern California as he tries to rediscover himself while writing his famous novel “On the Road.”

kate bosworth delivery 01
kate bosworth delivery 02
kate bosworth delivery 03
kate bosworth delivery 04
kate bosworth delivery 05
kate bosworth delivery 06

ABC

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All

Regarding Kate herself, I have something else on my mind that I’ll post in a bit. As for Alex, naybe the reason he doesn’t have projects planned beyond Battleship is because he doesn’t WANT them. Maybe he’s fed up with the LA-based industry for now. If he decides to pack it in and move back to Sweden because of the last year of BS, then I will be PISSED. But if he decides to relocate to NYC for a while, well… I live around there so that would be fine. In fact, who do I talk to if I want to make that happen?

So I had this big long thing I wanted to say and the more I typed, the more I asked myself, what is the difference between Kate and Paris Hilton, between Kate and Lindsay Lohan? They’re all fake blondes who seem to act like brats on one level or another. The Lohan/Paris crap is more obvious and maybe that’s why I loathe them and just kind of don’t like Kate? Because on the surface, she seems to keep her crap together? I don’t know. I couldn’t come up with anything. So I’ll spare you the longer essay in favor of this slightly shorter one saying only that I don’t think her behavior is totally her fault. I think existing insecurity that’s natural from being young, entering Hollywood really young and having almost all of her serious relationships under intense public scrutiny on top of maybe not being that talented in the first place all turned a decent person into a desperate, clingy fameho who never truly grew up and has to keep behaving that way because it’s all that’s driving her career. Here’s a fun story: I remember having a crush on a guy and basically manipulating a conversation with someone to finally get them to say “you two would make a cute couple” or something to that effect. Remember when she was doing press for The Warrior’s Way and got the newspaper guy to ask about her relationship? She was 27, about a month away from 28, yes? Guess how old I was when I did the same thing. 19. And I think even that’s a little old for that crap. I also think I knew it at the time because I remember feeling embarrassed by the look just short of an eye-roll on the other person’s face. That’s called self-awareness. Fortunately, I had some positive guidance in my life to help me grow out of that ridiculousness. For Kate, Hollywood starlet/ingenue BS machinery probably had more influence on her than her parents did. So she continues to behave in a way that makes a lot of people dislike her and she apparently has no self-awareness on top of having no one to TELL HER she’s acting stupid. Without these things, how can she ever hope to change? Please, let’s debate this. I’m bored at work on a Saturday and I don’t even know where that PJ Ransone place IS.

rumor project @ 04/23/2011 at 2:16 pm

alex is possibly attached to a new project called April 23rd his named is listed along with british golden globe winning actress emily blunt nothing confirmed. but I hope it is true!! http://www.movieinsider.com/m8116/april-23/.

regarding alex in NYC why would he want to take KB? it was work related including party with his mates, who knows if alex has returned to LA for easter with KB/ family his friends

however if alex has any sense he would stay in NYC with pals and have fun over easter, however if tweets show up that KB is in NYC with alex for easter instead of spending it with her own family then it must be TRUE LOVE and he must really enjoy her company and finally found the women of his dreams lol

@Camille: I read her family is in LA until summer. I think that’s why they were at the Nylon party.

rumor project @ 04/23/2011 at 2:40 pm

Straw Dogs costars, Kate Bosworth and Walton Goggins were spotted hanging out with a baby, on Friday, April 22, 2011

scroll down the page for pics,………….. also it looks kate has purchsed the whole ****** collection straight from the catwalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which adds up to a few $1000+ she is hardly low maintenance like she said in the lucky mag!!!!! ……………………..

I have a theory about crazy Merrick. Back in the KB/OB days someone called Joan22 used to post at imdb. She was obsessed with OB and would rant about Kate and write all these snarky, vile comments saying exactly what Merrick writes today regarding KB/AS. I’m convinced Merrick is Joan 22. I’m also very sure Joan/Merrick got over OB and moved on to AS only to discover her new obsession is involved with Kate. She was already over the edge but this has pushed her even further. BTW, after a while, people at imdb realized Joan22 and someone called Carmen were insane and turned away from them.

@rumor project: If that’s true, that’s a very sexy LEAD role and it sounds awesome!

Skarsgard wannabe @ 04/23/2011 at 3:59 pm

@Di
PJ Ransone is an actor that was in Generation Kill with ASkars.

@Theory:

Sorry lovey, I’ ve only ever been involved on online chatting about Skars which start around Sept “09. Prior to that I thought speaking with faceless people on the internet was really strange and bizarre. You however,seems to have spent have a lot of time scouring the internet enough to remember who liked OBloom from 2001(?). That’s batsh*t crazy. Time to step away from the computer. It’s obvious that YOU have problems and are now transferring your obsessions with Joan from 10 years ago to me. Weird! Sounds like you traverse the net to numerous sites to theorize about other posters…a lot. Are you actually a fan of certain celebs or are you just obsessed with other posters?

Skars is my first and most likely last fandom . I’m so lazy I really should post at Bowie, Trek or Stephen King sites, but I don’ t. To tell the truth I’m very ADD and find it fascinating that Skars held my attention this long.

I do have the special edition LOTR dvds that I collected during all the movies ( I actually bought the box separately ) but then, dork that I am I have the Matrix as well. I was/am a fan of the multi talented Viggo Mortensen. I crushed on LEGOLAS not on OBloom. **Does anyone else think that Hugo Weaving was so fortunate to be involved with these two big franchises? He was Elrond in LOTR and Agent Smith in The Matrix. Lucky man! ****

@Skarsgard wannabe: I know that now. I could say I was making a joke, but I wasn’t. I misread one of the posts above as a party being AT instead of WITH PJ Ransone. I googled the name and realized it was a person. D’oh!

TrueBlade @ 04/23/2011 at 5:02 pm

Kate looks sexy as always. I know once upon-a-time I had a distaste for her, but now I wish her and Alexander nothing but the best.

@TrueBlade:

How very 3rd grade of you to use my old moniker. Tell me , do people in your RL find you juvenile and annoying as well? I bet they do, that’s why you have all this time to scour the internet to try and annoy cyber people. Pathetic.

TrueBlade @ 04/23/2011 at 5:18 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. I’ve used this handle for years. Stop stalking me you crazy loon!

@TrueBlade: You’re right. I might be crazy, but at least I have a some tomato soup and a cheese sandwich. Jealous?

TrueBlade @ 04/23/2011 at 5:23 pm

I would have a threesome with Kate and Alex if they asked me.

Theory @ 04/23/2011 at 2:41 pm

Thumb up Thumb down -20

Hidden due to a low comment rating Click here to see.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Please enjoy fighting with my teen army…I’m off to watch The Killing.

the truth. @ 04/23/2011 at 5:35 pm

Yes ladie if you want a free trip with Alexander Skarsgard . You can suck his **** for and get a free trip with him. You don’t had to have talanted. You do what kate bosworth does.Sucks **** and you are good to anywhere with him. Just ask kate bosworth that’s waht she to get this trip with alexander skarsgard. he don’t act no more jus kiss kate bosworth’sass all day long.That’s why nobody won’t hire him no more. All he do is kiss kate ass and eat her ***** ass day when he’s in CA. Talking about he hate ca . No he don’t when he cmes there he looks up kate and cal eat her ***** all day.Yes he does he ;et kate suck his **** when he comes to CA. He has no job what is he going to do with himself is lay up with her and let suck his ****, He don’t want to act with other people. He’s afraid kate might stop talking to him and she won’t suck hi **** anymore. Ain’t that righ Alexander. Kate is the only one that will sleep with you and suck your ****.You won’y let nobdy else suck your **** but kate bilsn. I know she make it good to you .She suck her best friend husband’s **** to get something why not alexander’s ****. I’sure he enjoy every bit areit. yes Alex is Kate ’s pimp . He sucks her ***** andthen she has to go out and attention for him cause he can’tdo it himself. Ha ha ha

BigJohnson @ 04/23/2011 at 5:51 pm

Just saw Superman Returns, Kate should go brunette again, makes her look super hot.

@MERRICK: In which Joel Kinnaman is actually very good!

@MERRICK: If you meant the AMC show. I just remembered it’s also a Kubrick film. Not doing so great with details today! G’night!

@146 okay Whaaaaa? i know english can sometimes be a hard language but Whaaa?

And in other news @ 04/23/2011 at 8:48 pm

Orlando Bloom stepped out with his GORGEOUS wife Miranda Kerr at the Tribeca Film Festival.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 911 » Show All