Gwyneth Paltrow: Coach's New Brand Ambassador!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Coach's New Brand Ambassador!

Gwyneth Paltrow will serve as Coach‘s brand ambassador for its upcoming international campaign, marking the company’s 70th anniversary!

“I grew up in New York City and I’ve always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand. I’ll never forget getting my first Coach bag,” the 38-year-old actress said (via WWD).

The ads, shot be Peter Lindbergh on a Manhattan rooftop, will be featured in Asia and Europe, including France, Spain, the U.K., Portugal, and China.

Gwyneth is “a natural choice. She embodies the spirit, energy, and elegance of the Coach brand,” said the company’s president and executive creative director, Reed Krakoff.

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

Frazer Harrison/Getty

thighmegatampon @ 04/26/2011 at 3:53 am

Every time a name brand or designer chooses a celebrity and says the celebrity is embodies the whatever whatever of the brand, it’s sounds like such bs. Seems like they use that phrase for just about every celebrity (until their contract is up).

thighmegatampon @ 04/26/2011 at 3:55 am

also, could they have chosen a more unpopular celebrity?

She really is that desperate? Go back to your hole

Rachel Adams @ 04/26/2011 at 4:11 am

I was an area manager for a beauty brand. It came as a surprise. It was an incredible opportunity for me, especially after being pregnant. I got to take on more responsibilities. I got to be a very sales-driven, target-focused leader, if I can say that. It was a dream come true in many ways to get that promotion, and I… that’s all I can say! It was great. It was an amazing experience for me.

KOREAN FLOWER @ 04/26/2011 at 4:24 am

FACELIFT, SWEETHEART
BROW LIFT LOOKING LIKE AN OOOOLD WHITE LADY
OR MAN
YUCK

Get outta here @ 04/26/2011 at 4:24 am

Nothing about Gwyneth says “cool”.
Who the hell wants to be anything like this witch.
NEXT! Sorry Coach you FAILED.

I love Gwyneth ! When a new movie with her ?

I can’t post.

*Angieee* @ 04/26/2011 at 6:32 am

Is she serious? I always thought Coach was the brand people from the midwest thought was so trendy even though it’s extremely ugly and cheap looking

This snob & Coach: the perfect cooch- very natural indeed.

You’re doing news stories about advertising now? Your site is weak.

You’re doing news stories about advertising now? Your site is weak.

this website is very good, you can go and see it

Please click nihao

ugly chick

YUCK…CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE SHOULD GET HER BEAUTIFUL MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER.

londonchica @ 04/26/2011 at 2:45 pm

Interesting that Coach is not using Gwyneth for their American advertising. Sounds like they noticed she has image issues in the States.

She’s ugly inside & out!!! Very fugly I watched countrystrong & this ***** was pathedic she’s really not a good actress & BTW Coach is so 9 yrs ago! All the wannabe chics wear coach who can’t afford Louis vuitton or channel

NotImpressed @ 04/26/2011 at 6:08 pm

You people are ugly and nasty. GP is gorgeous, a fablulous actress, a credible singer and appears to be a devoted mother, daughter, sister and friend.