Jessica Simpson: Us Weekly's Style Icon of the Year!

Jessica Simpson: Us Weekly's Style Icon of the Year!

Jessica Simpson lands at LAX Airport with fiance Eric Johnson on Monday (April 25) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer and fashion designer recently named Us Weekly‘s Style Icon of the Year!

“I have the best job in the world!” she says about working on her fashion line, which has raked in $750 million.

“This year, I’ve taken time for myself to enjoy being engaged and in love and being a businesswoman instead of an entertainer,” she told the mag. “It’s really helped the collection!”

jessica simpson lax 01
jessica simpson lax 02
jessica simpson lax 03
jessica simpson lax 04
jessica simpson lax 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
lexy hates bilson @ 04/26/2011 at 11:51 am

Fat a$$ media ***** – the best job in the world!! I don’t blame her though – I can’t believe the idiots who buy her crap!

Bryan Gosling @ 04/26/2011 at 11:52 am

Jessica is incredibly gorgeous. I love her. She’s really beautiful and a really sweet girl.

Was it really that bad of a year? LOL

brainy box @ 04/26/2011 at 12:01 pm

SHE LOOKS LIKE BARBIE ONLY FATTER!!!!!!

هي شكلها مهزلة في مهزلة

- “Daddy says I’m a good business woman ..he lets me play with the phone, sign my name as fancy as I want on the dotted line, and endorse checks over to him whenever I want”

Mark Buffalo @ 04/26/2011 at 12:16 pm

I hate it when she covers up her curvy body. Perhaps Eric Johnson doesn’t give her enough compliments.
She should really make the most of her last years as a mildly relevant popstar and wear something a bit more exciting.

How much did that title cost Joe? He just paid Us for it. Sorry Joe, no matter how much money you spend on pr, nobody will ever think your fat cow daughter is a fashion icon. A filthy, farting fatso stuffing her lard into unfashionable mom jeans and tacky stripper shoes and carrying sides of beef to snack on in her giant purses will never be fashionable.

If Jessica ran a lemonade stand she’d forget to buy the lemons

john mayer @ 04/26/2011 at 12:26 pm

“Jessica, my fetish is taking a dump on the women I’m bedding. If you let me take a dump on your face the next time we are doing it, and your dad pays me enough, I’ll tell Playboy that you are sexual napalm. Hurry, make up your mind…the exlax I just took is taking effect”

John Mayer 2009

If this bloated tranny is a fashion icon, then “fashion icon” must mean looking like a fat homeless man these days.

She’s so ugly.

first Lopez as most beautiful, now Simpson as style icon.Oh man that’s just hilarious.

She’s a disgrace to humanity. I will never buy anything with her name on it.

not that US mag had much cred b4, but this just erases any cache they may have had. Jess is a famewhore who didn’t give up being an entertainer…more like ppl gave up on her trying bc she was pathetic. So she went the Olsen twins route, but fatter LOL!

Fat, greasy hair, lacking oral hygiene, no fashion sense, John Mayer’s turds on her face…she is NOT a fashion icon.

This title means nothing obviously. Remember the reindeer leggings not to mention her entire line is tacky.

Jessica is fat @ 04/26/2011 at 12:42 pm

She took time off from being an entertainer because nobody wants to hear her sing or watch her act. It wasn’t her decision. The people have spoken and they don’t find Jessica Simpson entertaining unless they are making her the butt of their jokes. I hope the clothing line dumps her the way her record label did. She’s not talented or fashionable.

thighmegatampon @ 04/26/2011 at 1:05 pm

making money off selling cheap clothes and shoes does not make her a style icon. i thought style icons are supposed to have.. um style?

smell that @ 04/26/2011 at 1:21 pm

She pays that unemployed guy $10,000 per month to date her. That makes him a gigolo. I bet she grosses him out with her gingivitis farty body odor.

this website is very good, you can go and see it

Please click nihao

NoMore123 @ 04/26/2011 at 1:39 pm

Papa Joe did pay for it. That’s true. She is not fat. She is like a size 6-8, which is morbidly obese for L.A., but cameras add 20 lbs. Isn’t she supposed to be working out with Tracy Anderson? It’s not working.

Jessica No Talent Simpson has done noting in the music business.Jessica is a manufactured NO TALENT PRODUCT pushed by her sicko daddy and without Nick and their show, Jessica No Talent Simpson went nowhere

Who buys her stuff anyhow?

Sunglasses when there is no sun… moron.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All