Kate Beckinsale & Len Wiseman: Ready For Easter!

Kate Beckinsale & Len Wiseman: Ready For Easter!

Kate Beckinsale and her director husband Len Wiseman head back to their car after indulging in some shopping on Saturday (April 23) in Los Angeles.

The 37-year-old actress and Len, 38, picked up some Easter goodies at Aah’s gift shop.

Ms. Beckinsale been busy filming scenes for Underworld 4: New Dawn, which is expected to hit theaters early next year!

Kate has been offered a starring role in the upcoming remake of sci-fi classic Total Recall alongside Colin Farrell, according to Deadline.

kate beckinsale len wiseman ready for easter 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Moses Ashford @ 04/26/2011 at 5:27 am

I predicted back on July 29, 2010 when it was announced that Len Wiseman would direct Total Recall that Kate Beckinsale would be cast as Lori. Check it out!

Meg Bryan @ 04/26/2011 at 5:29 am

I hope former California Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger will have a cameo in Total Recall and share a scene with Colin Farrell, perhaps telling him to have fun.

Madam Gaga @ 04/26/2011 at 5:33 am

While no one except them knows whether or not they have been trying to have children, it is strange that after nearly seven years of marriage, Kate Beckinsale still hasn’t had any with Len Wiseman while he has selflessly helped raise her daughter for all this time and Kate seems solely focused on her career. From their famous honeymoon photos, no one would ever have guessed this would be the case.

Sean Benn @ 04/26/2011 at 5:36 am

We should expect Melina to be played by one of the following rising young actresses in Total Recall:
Evan Rachel Wood, Kat Dennings, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Mischa Barton, Sophia Bush, Hilary Duff, Jessica Szohr

Tom Franks @ 04/26/2011 at 5:40 am

Kate Beckinsale is amazingly gorgeous. This sensual young woman is indescribably beautiful. English perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

This is not interesting at all

how can they be 37-38 and be so hot and sexy?

brainy box @ 04/26/2011 at 10:09 am

SHE IS GORGEOUS HUSBAND LOOKS LIKE TRASH MAN!!!!!

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 04/26/2011 at 10:12 am

@Sean Benn: Mischa Barton? Hell no, she ain’t ever getting a theatrical movie ever again. Kind of sad, but she peaked at 20 and it’s been a downhill slide ever since.

this website is very good, you can go and see it

Please click nihao

YIP! THOSE nine’s and six’s try to Merit with Kate on those ALL TIMES :

YIP! THOSE nine’s and six’s try to Merit with Kate on those ALL TIMES :

Golfer234 @ 05/13/2011 at 6:55 pm

John Daly! ! !

Golfer234 @ 07/10/2011 at 2:02 am

app! that can be a virus Morgan Lily’s Mom for Pulp Fiction,keep it ogrinal I can smell a ratt from a mile away,BACK IN THE HIGH LIFE AGAIN,now its time to get some notes when im Bill Surpee issues etc. on Genuis when I do have 3 mill with Pie clear on ****** Drive,on instant coffee wooou! wooou! I wonder what that can be,especially after these,daam what were actually these an instant Olive.

^Blii Surpee3 bill uhm then 25 bill I guess will keep it seat on fire though^

^first set was an Olive and Honor^

uhm just seen your preview,they created something in the Lycins that so powerfull in Monsterious that I never ever seen ^lol ****** City Osama off the map one Vamp ohh Nascar Peopl won aftert eh Seals though,now the Gay ill say Hard and Wierd uhm will use eye Doctors Silver and Gold Ora Lendl^

^lets see if they put Kyle Busch and I’s drawings on the air this year!!! will GET THAT VAMP!!! IN THE SHERIFF’S CUSTODY WITH SOME SPECIAL TRANSIT AHH. FEDERAL HOLD!!!!ON SOME RAIN!!!!^

Golfer234 @ 03/27/2012 at 9:38 pm

@Moses Ashford: and some Rain!!!!! ^we did lol^ and the Depts in the scene Gay Spooks as serial killers and drug habbits of Crystal-meth what were ^they into they were INTO TO DEFINE THE WORD NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!^

^we found some People outside of Club ***** like Avril uhm mmm not bad she wasn’t Embassased remmebr that Tournemant I won one time^

^ahh. Grandad no no these are good a little Sicilian left for these ain’t nothing like the early 90′s reaching for the late 90′s uhm Macantousch^

Golfer234 @ 04/12/2012 at 1:04 pm

@Golfer234: ALL RAIN

!

!

!

!

!

Golfer234 @ 04/12/2012 at 1:06 pm

@Golfer234: Judge ********* Natural Life right!! there!!! distriction Natural Life right!! there!!!

Golfer234 @ 04/19/2012 at 8:26 pm

@Meg Bryan: now its timefor Keith Ross and Neil back to some Mouthwash I WANT YOU!! I WANT YOU!!! I WANT YOU!! I WANT YOU!!! ALL KODAQ NEIL ALL KODAQ ALL MAKE UP BABY!!! LETS TALK ABOUT THE ****!!!,YOU KNOW WHAT SPAD’S TABLE CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golfer234 @ 04/19/2012 at 8:34 pm

@Golfer234: and im coming back for my Vine!! I said my Vine CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!! AT GORMAN’S CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golfer234 @ 04/21/2012 at 8:54 pm

Are you Guy’s still following me?uhm I wouldn’t,because I think lost millions following me around,pick the right card for following me uhm William Gates makes 20 Billion in the last two years.Ohh I have Nasty bedroom Williams Gates knows that uhm / / / / to Nasty and Fierce.Are you Guy’s really really following I have to call the Captain and find out,Ohh Michael Sheen go back to LA

Golfer234 @ 04/21/2012 at 8:55 pm

Uncle Tonny still is coming back for that Goe-Tee do you keep track of Person of Interest,HE WANTS THAT GOE-TEE!! I SAID HE WANTS THAT GOE-TEE!!!

Golfer234 @ 04/21/2012 at 8:58 pm

Uncle Tony wants that GOE-TEE!! HE WANTS THAT GOE-TEE!!!

Golfer234 @ 04/21/2012 at 8:59 pm

Ohh I think Kate lost millions following me around quoeted to the comment third abover from here,don’t miss William

@Meg Bryan: now it’s time to bring Orlando Garcia’s girfriend while Steve my old and new Agent had me on a sophisticated Art-Directory in a Department fo Corrections ohh it was just right JUST RIGHT!! CRACKER!!! GAMES WITHOUT FRONTIERS WAR WITHOUT FEARS,IT’S A KNOCK OUT