Lindsay Lohan Tapes 'The Tonight Show'

Lindsay Lohan Tapes 'The Tonight Show'

Lindsay Lohan leaves The Tonight Show with Jay Leno studio on Monday (April 25) in Burbank, Calif.

The 24-year-old actress reportedly pre-taped an interview for the late night NBC program, which will air on Tuesday night.

On Friday, Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service for violating her probation.

“She is angry [with the sentence] because she has been working so hard on turning her life around,” producer and close friend Nathan Folks told People.

“She didn’t do what they said she did. She didn’t steal that necklace,” he added, referring to accusations Lindsay took a $2,500 piece of jewelry from a Venice, Calif., store.

FYI: Lindsay is wearing Mouawad diamond studs totaling six carats.

lindsay lohan leno 01
lindsay lohan leno 02
lindsay lohan leno 03
lindsay lohan leno 04
lindsay lohan leno 05
lindsay lohan leno 06

ABC

Halle Perry @ 04/26/2011 at 8:53 am

I hope Lindsay Lohan does more mainstream movies from now on starting with Gotti: Three Generations (2013) and that she finally stops fooling around like she has been doing for the last six years.

brainy box @ 04/26/2011 at 8:58 am

SHE IS GOING BALD!!!!

She looks like my dead cat.

Madam Gaga @ 04/26/2011 at 9:13 am

Perhaps if she did some theatre now, she could finally turn her life around for good. Oh, God, the only thing that’s going through my head to describe it is, it’s like sex with an ****** at the end of it! Whereas film is like you have sex but you never get the ******. A lot of stopping and starting but… oh, I wish I hadn’t said that.

and she’s still relevant because….?

IT IS SO SAD SHE IS CRACK ***** AND SHE IS IN LENO. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. WE SHOULD IGNORE HER.

I wish she would stop enhancing her lips. It’s not flattering. She looks like a washed up movie star and she’s barely 30 yet!

This is just sickening. She gets a jail sentence and that is why she goes on the Jay Leno show?! She’s not even a working actress anymore. I’m definitely NOT watching that show. I don’t need to listen to her keep telling lies.

disgusting @ 04/26/2011 at 11:19 am

She looks like a 50 year old crack head hooker.

Why do we continue to reward and give attention to people like this? Yes she’s a trainwreck and once upon a time she was pretty and talented but I don’t think she’ll be getting sober/sane anytime soon. It’s literally been YEARS since she’s done anything of quality

ohbichpleez @ 04/26/2011 at 11:51 am

Heard the judge bich slapped Lindsay. Bawawawa!

this website is very good, you can go and see it

Please click nihao

The highlight of her career was Parent Trap. Sad.

Don't believe the lies! @ 04/26/2011 at 11:53 pm

I know the girl who works there and it’s the truth that she walked out of that store with the jewelry without paying for it. The fact that she did it by mistake and never think twice to return it still makes her a THIEF!! I’m sorry but for her friends saying she never stole anything are lying outta there a$$es or are just as craked out as she is.

she's cute! @ 04/26/2011 at 11:58 pm

Lindsay is a pretty girl. She has nice green eyes & natural red hair. Normally I like blonde hair, but I don’t like it on her. I don’t think light hair suits her. Blonde is the least flattering hair color I’ve seen on her, so I don’t know why she keeps going back to it. Such light hair washes her out and makes her look tired and older than what she really is. She looks best with her natural red hair. It flatters her skin and her eyes. She looks beautiful and unique with red hair (especially the red color she has in the films: Herbie and Just My Luck). She also looks good with brownish-red hair (eg. Mean Girls). She should dye her hair back to a suitable shade of red, cut it to a more youthful and modern style (she’s had the same long hair for ages now, just like other Hollywood celebs. Its getting boring now), and she needs to sober up. She needs to take more responsibility and not blame other people. Maybe there are bad people influencing her in her life, but she needs to recognize that and avoid them. She should stop partying, drinking and making up excuses (eg. It’s my life, everybody does it or life is short). She should focus on her career instead. She has talent and beauty. But she looks like a mess & is acting like a mess. Hope she gets her life and career on track. She seems like a nice person, but the partying, durgs, booze, criminal charges and blonde hair aren’t doing her any good.