Megan Fox: 'Passion Play' Clip - EXCLUSIVE

Megan Fox: 'Passion Play' Clip - EXCLUSIVE

Megan Fox and Mickey Rourke have a heart-to-heart in this new clip from Passion Play, exclusively provided for JustJared.com readers.

The 24-year-old actress plays an angel under the thumb of a ruthless gangster (Bill Murray) who is saved by a trumpet player down on his luck (Rourke). Kelly Lynch (Drugstore Cowboy) and Rhys Ifans also star.

Passion Play will hit theaters on May 6 in New York and L.A. For more from the film, follow it on Twitter or Like it on Facebook – exclusive new images have just been posted to the fan page!

Megan Fox in Passion Play – The Ocean
megan fox passion play stills 01
megan fox passion play stills 02
megan fox passion play stills 03
megan fox passion play stills 04

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Bryan Reynolds @ 04/27/2011 at 4:26 pm

Megan is amazingly gorgeous. I love her. She’s really beautiful and a really sweet girl.

Karl wolf @ 04/27/2011 at 4:27 pm

ما بعرف عنها كتير بس ألولي هي كتير بتعمل عمليه كل يوم

wow. get some self respect woman.

Wow. That movie sounds like all kinds of bad.

I don’t think it sounds awful. I love Micky Rourke. I’m not huge on Megan Fox but I do think it looks like the most promising thing to come out of her so far. Wait and see…

she should go into modeling instead. She’s gorgeous but can’t act to save her life. I love her personality and down to earth nature, she’s not into herself despite her gorgeous looks. This makes her unique.

hahahahahahaha

I love that song, I want it, makes me cry with Megan saying she doesn’t see the ocean.

WOW. her acting is on par with One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl…how did she get a feature film opposite Mickey Rourke?
And you can’t say, “Because she’s pretty”…has no one else noticed that she flares her nostrils every time she attempts to deliver a line? PAINFUL.

It sort of looks like her nose is collapsing from her nose job. I dunno, it used to look better I think.

Wish she’d admit to plastic surgery, I think it would make her a lot more likable to admit she has insecurities too.

What a beautiful, touching, tender scene. That is Mickey Rourke at among his finest.

They’re both botoxed

Sarah Cox @ 04/27/2011 at 5:22 pm

I would do anything to see her in Transformers 4

SpeakindaTruth @ 04/27/2011 at 5:47 pm

It’s hard to act out modesty and vulnerability. Megan does it pretty well. Wish I could say the same for Mickey. He sounds the same in all his movies.

All you ugly jealous flabby losers should go back to your boyfriends, who are probably drooling all over Megan’s half-naked photos as I type this message. So what her nostrils flare, what is your nostrils doing? In fact what does your big ugly nose look like? What makes you think you looking all that because you couldn’t afford to have your face worked on? In fact how does that make you any better? You all should shut up and stop trying to judge her because she’s waaaay prettier than you’ll ever be in your lifetime. Lets put you in a movie and judge your brilliant performance and what your face is looking like in every second. “Oh in second 3 Megan’s nose is flaring.” “OMG in second 16 Megan’s face is frozen there” “Oh in that 20 second her you can see where they injected her lips” I know ya’ll some dumb underage ugly chicks, cause I can’t imagine nobody over the age of 20 with common sense and fully developed frontal lobes, trying to rag on how Megan is looking every second. If not you’re just old and jealous and ugly and wish you had Megan’s look, life and cash.

B jealous ppl. Be very jealous! Her beauty is rare and her acting has been waaaaay improved, from the 1st Transformers movie.

I can’t wait to watch this movie. Anyone hating on this movie before actually seeing it, should also remember that it stars Bill Murray, Mickey Rourke, Kelly Lynch and Rhys Ifans.

So hating on Megan Fox alone is kind of stupid. Watch the movie first before you judge.

For the botox fans who go on and on about it. Get your own and leave Megan alone. It’s her face she can do what she likes. She still lots hotter than the new girl in Transformers.

Handle your own sh*t.

@ Sarah Cox, totally agree. I’m going to ignore 3rd and hope there’s a 4th with the original girl back. She’s part of that history and even if the 3rd makes more money than the other 2 put together no replacement will change that.

Megan Fox is an original simple.

I look forward to seeing everything she does.

You people do realize that this movie is going straight to DVD May 31, 2011 right? even Mickey knows its crap.

@S28: All movies end up on DVD anyway. As long as Mickey knows that he helped make that crap (he can add it onto his long list) and everything doesn’t fall into Megan then that’s fine.

Every actor/actress has made some questionable movies, I’m still watching to see for myself. Mickey might have been too drunk to remember.

Theo Alkiviades @ 04/27/2011 at 6:57 pm

I think Megan’s an amazing versatile actress. She went from Jeniffer in “Jeniffer’s body’ to Lily in “Passion Play”, two unique characters that are in such great contrast to each other!

Megan beautiful? LOL please dont flatter her so much. She never really had BEAUTY but sex appeal. Now she doesn’t even have that. She lost her appeal..womp womp womp.

ohmickeyoursofine @ 04/27/2011 at 7:27 pm

Saw this at a screening – it’s like a beautiful foreign movie from the 70′s. Loved the story, loved the acting, loved the casting. Megan Fox’s performance has a vulnerability and confidence like an old time movie star. Mickey Rourke’s great as leading man in an old school Bogart way and Bill Murray can do no wrong. He is always interesting, heartbreaking and original. Not sure if the 3D junior set will ‘get’ this (or want to) but who gives a sh#t about those boneheads?

@Lolwtf: “womp womp womp”, sorry she still has it and always will.

this girl is not a good actress.. well, i didnt see a good acting .. yet. She is naturally beautiful, i know, she has plastic surgery. But she is a beauty with or without plastic surgery, with or without makeup. anyways. Thats real beauty

*Angieee* @ 04/27/2011 at 8:25 pm

Seriously terrible actress…wow. She has no depth or emotion…very forced and fake. will this finally be the nail on the coffin of her career?

minnie swirl @ 04/27/2011 at 8:26 pm

She looks very plastic. It’s sad that she has had so much done and she is only 25 or something. Where does she go from there? When she hits 30 she’ll be in Joan Rivers territory. Scary thought for someone who was naturally pretty. As far as her acting goes, I still haven’t seen her truly act in anything. She mainly gets hired to bend over things. In this scene she sounds like a Valley girl. The way she speaks is very limiting in terms of the kinds of roles she can play convincingly. This movie sounds like a mess, not just because of Megan–the whole thing seems off.

She sounds …. she can’t really …… she’s …….

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All