Natalie Portman Walks with Whiz

Natalie Portman Walks with Whiz

Natalie Portman shields her face from photographers as she takes her pup, Whiz, for a walk on Wednesday (April 27) in New York City.

The 29-year-old pregnant actress wore a screen printed tee reading “Out of the mud, a lotus grows”.

Earlier in the week, Nat was spotted out walking with a friend in NYC’s Tribeca.

Nat recently shared that she was glad to work on her latest movie, Thor, after the intense experience of working on Black Swan.

“It probably delayed the onset of a total breakdown from the efforts of doing Black Swan, which is going to hit at any moment,” Nat told The Sun. “We got nice long breaks and I got to read in my trailer which was very comfortable and has a bed. I could eat whenever I wanted and train whenever I felt like it.”

natalie portman walking whiz 01
natalie portman walking whiz 02
natalie portman walking whiz 03
natalie portman walking whiz 04
natalie portman walking whiz 05

Credit: Jay Thornton; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Natalie Portman, Pregnant Celebrities

• Elisabetta Canalis talks about her ex-boyfriend George Clooney- US Weekly
  • Wiz Khalifa's upcoming concert has been cancelled after deadly shooting- TMZ
  • Watch a new trailer for The Brittany Murphy Story- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Janel Parrish do the Ice Bucket Challenge- Just Jared Jr
  • Sleepy Hollow will be streamed on Hulu Plus- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch some of the craziest Emmy acceptance speeches of all time- Huffington Post
  • Who is Jamie Blackley?- Lainey Gossip
  • Bates Motel star Freddie Highmore sold a comedy to NBC- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ola Jordan knows how to show off her assets- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Katy Berry @ 04/27/2011 at 12:01 pm

I’m a new mother and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.

Katy Berry @ 04/27/2011 at 12:01 pm

Amy McAdams @ 04/27/2011 at 12:02 pm

I think it’s the best thing in life. It really changed my life when I had my first kid. Now that I have three, I’m really, really happy and I would love to have more. It’s a really amazing experience.

She is beautiful

MangerBouger @ 04/27/2011 at 12:06 pm

ANNOYING.

Natalie Portman Walks with Whiz

I love Natalie ! She is a great actress and a great woman !

Bonet swagga @ 04/27/2011 at 12:29 pm

That must be THE LIFE ugh.

SammiSweetheat @ 04/27/2011 at 12:36 pm

EW.

Poor natalie, no stand in!

@Katy Berry:

Do you think anyone really cares? If you need a child to feel sexy than you need help. No child should have that burden laid on them–gee mommy needs to feel sexier so therefore she is going to have a child.

She always looks miserable and bitchy. Bet you her child is born with that bad attitude too considering the mother’s energy is often negative.

Katy Berry and Amy McAdams are the same psycho who often writes his no-life (‘I have an amazing husband’, ‘I’m single and I like it’, bla bla bla) under celebrities threads.

@ 9

go back to your pap whores board or the NBA one.

There are high chances that the baby boy she’s about to give birth to is Darren Aronofsky’s actually. Its Hollyweird, folks…

Tampon Jen @ 04/27/2011 at 2:41 pm

oh gosh.
here she goes again saying how she suffered so much for the black swan role.
all she did was wave her arms and lose weight- she was all close-up shots in the movie.
she brings the criticism on herself.

Why can’t she just SMILE?

Love her, but why she always looks like that? I mean ugly clothes and hair. I know she’s pregnant but other pregnant women can look better, why she can’t?

Hot website, don’t miss it

Please click good

Anti-Stalkarazzi @ 04/27/2011 at 4:53 pm

@Boston 61 — Have you ever seen these creepy pap guys up close? It’s enough to make you want to toss your cookies, let alone smile. They are gross, sleazy and enough to make someone want to run and lock up their children. Natalie has a lot to look forward to when she & her child go to the playground.

I wonder how long she will stay with the Milipede guy. The kid will be good looking.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/27/2011 at 5:58 pm

Wow! You can hardly tell she’s pregnant! I don’t know why the paps don’t leave her alone. She’s not a media !@#$ like some people and she’s not painting her belly and twittering pics for attention!

um Mariah didn’t tweet those painted pregnant belly pics for attention she did it to document this moment for her fans totally different and to ammuse herself as she’s been on bed rest since february. being chased by Paparazzi is an unfortunate side effect of being famous particularly for grammy or oscar winners. If Portmans career lasts another 40 years and her and Ben are married a long time and he dies the press will hound her on public business like they did to Joanne Woodward in 2008 after Paul Newman died

beautiful woman… great actress

Im pretty sure her dogs real name is Charlie. The Wiz name came about as part of a comedy sketch she did a few years ago,

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All