Olivia Munn Bares Bikini Bod for Carl's Jr. - EXCLUSIVE

Olivia Munn Bares Bikini Bod for Carl's Jr. - EXCLUSIVE

Olivia Munn rides a jetski in a skimpy bikini in these shots exclusive to JustJared.com.

The 30-year-old actress and Daily Show correspondent teamed up with Carl’s Jr. and Los Angeles Lakers basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the new ad spot, which introduced the chain’s new tagline, “just the way it is”.

Olivia‘s spot launched earlier in the week, and she’s showing love for Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s by taking part in the CKE Franchise Conference at the Bellagio in Las Vegas on Wednesday (April 27).

Carl’s Jr. – Just The Way It is

FYI: Olivia is wearing däv “Equestrian” solid black rain boots.

olivia munn carls jr bikini exclusive 01
olivia munn carls jr bikini exclusive 02
olivia munn carls jr bikini exclusive 03
olivia munn carls jr bikini exclusive 04
olivia munn carls jr bikini exclusive 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Tyler Richardson @ 04/27/2011 at 5:24 pm

I can get on board with that, but you just made me really hungry.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/27/2011 at 5:56 pm

Now THIS is what a woman should look like in a bikini!

Using this dog-faced nobody will make me NOT buy Carl’s Jr. Ever.

I thought she had more credibility than going the Paris Hilton route

@Sadie: Credibility for WHAT exactly? She’s not funny, everyone HATES her with a passion (especially on this blog), she’s a total unknown who made up a B.S. story re Justin Timberlake to get press – she’s purely disgusting. How’s THAT for credibility??

She’s was actually really funny on her show. I bet most of her haters have never even seen her act.

Fat ass…she looks gross. She’s rich, she cant afford a trainer?! And she sucks both on daily show and on her canceled tv show..

@Bree:

I’ve seen her on The Daily Show and she’s not funny at all!

I wish she would stop pretending to be sexy. She’s not. At all.

I wish she would stop pretending to be sexy. She’s not. At all.

junior mint @ 04/27/2011 at 7:40 pm

go away please

Look! A floating pig in a bikini pretending to eat a hunk of cow!

I think people would actually like her if she actually humble her self more she only been in attack of the show and she had a small role in date night and she has a cancelled show under her belt and she has not earn a thing and yet she acts like she Julia Roberts . And she very cocky and truth Be told she just average girl who got lucky with some of her roles .

this ***** annoys me very much, give it up olivia no one likes u

Baha hahaha ahahahahaha!!!! Gross

Butter_Fly @ 04/28/2011 at 9:20 am

What’s so exclusive about a hamburger commercial? lol. I eat maybe three hamburgers a year (no lie). When I very rarely want one I go to Five Guys. I haven’t seen it but everything about this commercial is gross. Blec! Hardees/Carl’s suck.

pigbearman @ 04/28/2011 at 12:40 pm

vile disgusting superficial fame hungry cow

@Edward Nygma:

Your point being? Their have been plenty of people have posed for Peta and aren’t vegetarians or vegans. They don’t care if you are or aren’t.

Is she a plus size model?? So fat, so, so fat.

yall suck @ 07/23/2011 at 4:46 am

U people suck! Get a life!At least shes tryn. Its people like U that makes it hard 2 entertain. Leave her alone. Go f urself & get that spike removed from ur asses.

yall suck @ 07/23/2011 at 4:56 am

F these people OlIvia, dont pay any mind 2 their crap. Ur hot,funny & conservative. I havent seen ur hotbox or breasts, so ur classier than most n the entertainment industry.