Zac Efron: Earthbar Bound!

Zac Efron: Earthbar Bound!

Zac Efron picks up a smoothie and cookie at Earthbar on Tuesday (April 26) in Hollywood.

The 23-year-old actor headed to the Staples Center later in the day – Zac wore a screen printed shirt with Kobe Bryant on it to cheer on the Los Angeles Lakers!

The Lakers topped the New Orleans Hornets with a score of 106-90 and will play again on Thursday.

Last week, Zac brought his little brother, Dylan, to sit courtside with him at a Lakers/Hornets game.

zac efron earth bar 01
zac efron earth bar 02
zac efron earth bar 03
zac efron earth bar 04
zac efron earth bar 05
zac efron earth bar 06
zac efron earth bar 07

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Johanna (Swedish Amazon) @ 04/27/2011 at 1:51 pm

Zac is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)

treated myself to a thai massage today and am still giggling over the female masseuse’s major fascination by my BIG beautiful butt hahha… It’s mesmerising!

Zac Heffron @ 04/27/2011 at 1:56 pm

I hope Zac Efron has a cameo in Star Trek 12.

He looks really good :)

cutie pie ,we love him

luv the way u lie @ 04/27/2011 at 2:28 pm

adore himmmmmm<3

This is such a treat more pics of him. I love him too much he is beautiful.

zac looks great

brainy box @ 04/27/2011 at 2:49 pm

F*CK HE IS HOT!!!!! I CAN’T HELP BUT DROOL WHEN I SEE HIM!!!!!

he’s a nobody …oops course ¡¡ not but he’s way boring

Haters quit hating him when we all know you secretly Love him.

If you posted on here saying you don’t like Zac or your hating on him, then why did you take the time outta your day to post a comment on this artice? That’s like 5 minutes of your life you just gave to Zac Efron. ExZACtly….SAUCED!

Just Sayin @ 04/27/2011 at 3:26 pm

Zac Efron is looking good as always, and I’m glad he got to spend time with his brother last week.

Zac Efron is amazing, no one can deny it.

@Just sayin: You are 100% right. People who hate him are just sad people with a lot of anger issues.

Zacinator always a pleasure to see your amazing face.

Hot website, don’t miss it

Please click good

WICKED WENCH @ 04/27/2011 at 3:49 pm

You got a body like the devil
and you smell like sex,
I can tell you’re trouble
but I’m still obsessed

Because you know you’re
so hot, I wanna get you alone
so hot, I wanna get you stoned,
so hot, don’t wanna be your friend,
I wanna…

Uh-huh!

Smoking hot guy!!! I have to put him as a wallpaper on my computer.

Don’t judge me on what people have told you. Get to know me first. http://www.twitter.com/TheNoteboook

People will judge you and there’s nothing you can do about it. But just remember, they’re not cheating you, they’re cheating themselves. http://www.twitter.com/TheNoteboook

Zac is like a chocolate. You just can’t get enough of him.

he’s a crybaby.

Having such a crappy day. But always made better by new pictures of the gorgeous Mr Efron.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All