Alex Pettyfer Bares Six Pack for Vman Magazine

Alex Pettyfer Bares Six Pack for Vman Magazine

Alex Pettyfer shows off his six pack under a Burberry Prorsum coat in this shot for Vman magazine – he’s also the cover model for the Summer 2011 issue!

Here’s what the 21-year-old British actor had to share with the mag:

On basing his Now character’s madness on Charles Manson: “I like classically twisted, so he’s in a Tom Ford suit, his hair is slicked back, and he’s supremely intelligent.”

On how he got two leads in feature films so quickly: “I’m a very lucky boy to be at the right place at the right time.”

On being low key in Hollywood: “I don’t go out, I don’t drink, and I don’t do drugs.”

For more from Alex, visit Vman.com!

alex pettyfer vman shirtless 01
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 02
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 03
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 04
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 05
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 06
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 07
alex pettyfer vman shirtless 08

Photos: Mario Testino for Vman
Posted to: Alex Pettyfer, Magazine, Shirtless

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

cute guy but his personality sucks. Reading about his cocky attitude and girlfriend stalking is such a turn-off

Sean Benn @ 04/28/2011 at 4:58 pm

I’m glad Dianna Agron dropped this horse’s ass. She is way out of his league.

Never heard of this guy and no special qualities jump out at me either — at least nothing that would justify hiring and glorifying an “import” v.s. one of the thousands of talented but unemployed American actors.

I don’t know why everyone is calling him a douche for this interview. I mean the tattoo doesn’t even mean thank you so he was just kidding and as for his comment about LA well if you live in LA what he saying about it is pretty accurate.

If his pants go any lower his pencil pusher is going to flop out!! If your hair is making an appearance, your pants are too low, just fyi.

wow amazing abs!! but i totally agree with Gilmore. I seriously don’t know why some people think he sounds cocky?!

absolutelynot @ 04/28/2011 at 5:14 pm

he doesn’t drink, go out, or drugs…he simply gets his jollies out threatening he’ll kill his girlfriend. What stud.

absolutelynot @ 04/28/2011 at 5:14 pm

I see the Emma tattoo on the left ring finger has been covered.

Eughh this arogant, egotistical twat is giving all us other people who don’t drink ( or don’t drink much) or do drugs (AT ALL) a bad name.

You guys will always find something to complain about but the truth is that Alex? HOTTIE!

@Gilmore: @Celefitties: Well, his cockiness is not based on this interview. Search online for his other interviews and you will see what we mean.

He may not be polite, but he’s definitely right, you can’t deny what he says isn’t true.
And he’s hot to boost.

I agree with Gilmore. This hole ‘he is s jacksass’ thing, is just because he is telling the truth about the enviroment in L.A. People who live there knows. Everybody knows really. Is just that. Plain and simple. Ok, maybe he has a ****** actitutude sometimes, but like… Big deal, at least hes not fakin’ it and is embracing things very sincerely. AND BTW… he is a very very handsome guy. He’s super hot and quite gorgeous. Just sayin’.

major airbrushing in photos. medicore looks, mediocre talent, and no class. reminds me of many ‘next big actors’ who flopped after a few low budget pics.

kinda refreshing that he’s not obsessed with his image like some young up and coming actors. he tells it like it is.

Alex’s tattoo doesn’t mean “thank you,” he was making a joke. So he doesn’t care what he says, live with it. Just because the media picks and chooses certain things celebs say to start talking trash about them doesn’t mean you have to believe everything they say. Alex is a genuinely nice guy.

When he talked about red carpet events, it’s extremely refreshing to hear someone say that. When he almost missed the red carpet for his most recent movie, he didn’t care about being photographed, he walked the red carpet so fans could meet him. He spent more time with the fans than in front of the cameras.

The Alex/Dianna relationship was PR, so do NOT bring her arrogant Glee ass into it. If you didn’t notice, when every gossip story flew around, it was all by Dianna’s reps and nothing on his part.

ALEX IS A DOUCHE @ 04/28/2011 at 7:19 pm

Believe it, he really is an egotistical douche and a first class twatt.

He’s not even good looking.

Alex is simply amazing. Haters – well – haters are always gonna hate.

I do not care if he is a douche or whatever he is scary sexy and I just wanna look at him!

{also I like his happy trail}

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 04/28/2011 at 8:17 pm

…Jared, you are such a fcuking kiss ass. Why didn’t you post all the douchey shiit he said, like Perez did?! So lame.
…and this guy’s a big fcuking tool bag.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 04/28/2011 at 8:19 pm

Big eared douche. So glad they’re people like Perez who keeps it real and post both good positive and negative stories.

Alex’s Vman photoshoot is – jaw dropping gorgeous. He gets more and more stunning and sexy every day! ordered #4 DVD – cant wait. Alex rocks.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All