Alexander Skarsgard: Lunch Break at Joan's on Third

Alexander Skarsgard: Lunch Break at Joan's on Third

Alexander Skarsgard makes a phone call after having lunch on Thursday (April 28) at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor is a huge fan of Joan’s on Third and has brought girlfriend Kate Bosworth along with him for lunch in the past.

Last week, Alexander was spotted going to the gym for a post-Coachella workout!

Alex‘s latest film, Melancholia, will screen at the Cannes Film Festival next month!

Kirsten Dunst also stars in the Lars Von Trier film – be sure to check out the trailer if you haven’t seen it yet!

alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 01
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 02
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 03
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 04
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

So Hawt! I want, can have. Please.

He’s twigless! And man is he looking sexy. Even though he looks tense.

I was pretty disappointed that AS didn’t get the part in Thor, but I went to see it yesterday and Chris Hemsworth is absolutely brilliant. And yummy too ;)

seriously @ 04/28/2011 at 6:06 pm

Christ Jared, can’t you let him have a post just to himself, do you have to drag that famewhore into the convo every d*mn time?

Alex looks great! So sexy in that black t-shirt and I like those sunglasses a lot better than the ones he had on at Coachelle. He does look tense on the phone though. Maybe not a good conversation?

serios actor yo @ 04/28/2011 at 6:20 pm

go to a pap hangout, look annoyed while being papped. get your pictures ~bought~ by a publicist fed blog. profit.

Fame tour @ 04/28/2011 at 6:23 pm

Joan’s on Third √
Chateau Marmont
Equinox gym
Fashion event

Putting her order in @ 04/28/2011 at 6:24 pm

Oh Honey, get me some of that red velvel cake, oh nevermind, a toothpick would be fine, with a glass of water. I have to watch my figure. LOL. Oh, nevermind, I just got an “ewwwww” after rereading it. Sorry for mentioning her.

I dont think pale blonde men with over bites are hot but maybe that’s just me. Tall dark and handsome FTW!!!

iv league @ 04/28/2011 at 6:30 pm

Yes he’s a big fan of Joans…I’m sure the paps appreciate ASkars making life easy for them. This guy’s PR has gone from bs to boring. I’ve decided he and twigs are great together. At least they’re always good for a laugh. I don’t look forward to the day when twigs is gone and Skars is going around with an actual supermodel, because that is probably next.

seriously @ 04/28/2011 at 6:31 pm

@overi: Love that overbite!!! Love it Love it Love it!!!

seriously @ 04/28/2011 at 6:35 pm

@Doreen: He does look great! I swear that man is walking sex appeal!

yeah alex looks tense what does he expect hangs out in pap place and dates a wannabe model/actress, famewhore, pap lover,
I bet the little famewhore who is WORKING for once is on the other end of that phone sorting out there little couply outing his weekend and having a little disagreement on where they should go to be paped met gala sounds good to me for there photo op as a couple in NYC LOL I think it is may 2nd??, how about a summer trip to sweden?? or cannes where melancholia premiere’s there all couply photo opportunities lol lol

and I wonder if alex actually knows the paps are there??

He looks so handsome! I love his arms.

@overi: “tall dark and handsome” is so overrated.
and if you’re a darker women, you are only shooting yourself in the foot if you think dark men are more masculine than lighter men because you are essentially saying light is more feminine than dark.
Just saying!! I prefer dark blond men with blue or green eyes myself ;)

Delicious @ 04/28/2011 at 6:44 pm

Ok, I’ll take an order of Skars and a side of that hip thrust with a dash of strut. Man he looks good. Maybe he can get po’d at Joan’s more often and we can enjoy the results. Too bad he’s not on the takeout menu. Ahh..the sunlight glinting off his hair just so…(and you all know JJ just throws in the unmentionable’s name to get us all worked up and post 75 more times than normal because of it, ignore him..)

Ummm what a hunk!.

Wow, he’s looking really FAS in these pics. The sunglasses help a little, but still, poor thing.
But I’m glad he gets around.

He looks good.

About him eating lunch the same place so often even when the paps show up: taking long lunch breaks and eating out is HUGE in Sweden. The same with going for coffee. He’s probably just doing what he does at home: eating his lunch at his favorite place. If it wasn’t for his paploving gf, I doubt we’d get so many photos of him at Joans so I say it makes him more dumb than a famewhore. Because that’s really what it comes down to: he wants his privacy, yet dates a girl who sell hers. How they want that to work out, I don’t know but I suspect he’ll be the one loosing and that’s a shame.

That being said he looks great here. Simple look, stunning guy. Hope he makes it to Cannes! Can’t wait for Melancholia.

No blonde and blue eyes is SO overrated! He is ok nothinh that special. sexy but not gorgeous.

After careful inspection I concur, he looks damn hot. I love him in black.

Bikini Kill @ 04/28/2011 at 7:06 pm

Love his overbite, eye bags, dimpled chin, close set eyes, big @zz forehead LOL, it is those unique features that makes him very attractive, to me anyway :-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All