Alexander Skarsgard: Lunch Break at Joan's on Third

Alexander Skarsgard: Lunch Break at Joan's on Third

Alexander Skarsgard makes a phone call after having lunch on Thursday (April 28) at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor is a huge fan of Joan’s on Third and has brought girlfriend Kate Bosworth along with him for lunch in the past.

Last week, Alexander was spotted going to the gym for a post-Coachella workout!

Alex‘s latest film, Melancholia, will screen at the Cannes Film Festival next month!

Kirsten Dunst also stars in the Lars Von Trier film – be sure to check out the trailer if you haven’t seen it yet!

alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 01
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 02
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 03
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 04
alexander skarsgard phone call joans on third 05

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

@Sookie: I think you answered your own question when you used “nasty” to describe his girlfriend.

@Sookie: What’s a nonenity? (It really takes the sting out of a burn when the poster doesn’t know how to spell)
And to your question, yes, yes making fun of KB is more popular with me. We can only make three pages of posts about how hot and talented Alex is(that’s more than most actors can say), but there is unmeasurable evidence of how much Kate sucks for us to discuss. I’m not really sure why you’re talking about appreciation when you’re calling A a “nonenity”.
SPOILER: Sookie and Eric end up together! You’d better start warming up to Alex quick or you’re gonna have a rough time this season.

new pics of alex @ 04/29/2011 at 5:32 am

new pics of alex and joe at IWC Schaffhausen, thursday night, gosh alex is smiling, what a beautiful smile, I almost forgot about it, I am so used to seeing him grumpy when around that **** actress KB , joe is also looking mighty fine, but alex can do wronge, simply beautiful.

seriously @ 04/29/2011 at 5:45 am

Did anyone see the Ted C. piece where someone suggested Alex for the role of the Hunter opposite Kristen Stewart? I think he would be awesome in that part, agree?

@Rachel(): some places around us were pretty messed up but work has been very bad.Lots of people being transfered to our hospital. It’s awful. I’m glad you are ok. I’m headed back to work now.

+15 MERRICK @ 04/29/2011 at 8:18 am

WATCH OUT, OR I’LL GIVE YOU -15!
I HAVE TIME.

Who is she? @ 04/29/2011 at 8:45 am

Who is Alexander having lunch with? That does not look like Kate Bosworth sitting across from him. Her hair actually looks washed and brushed, she looks healthier and has an arm tattoo? More photos are at Ability Films.

I was missing him!! Thanks for all the links guys :)

@Who is she?: Interesting. And at his right is the boy friend.

Who is she? @ 04/29/2011 at 9:13 am

@who is?: he is even smiling & laughing at this mystery blond! So it cant be KB, right?

I think the blonde is Lisa

I’m not sure. Skinny blondes with egg heads look all the same from the back.
And I don’t think she looks healthier at all, just bones and some hanging flesh.
Alex is smiling because he’s with his boy friend. :P

Hott in here! @ 04/29/2011 at 10:41 am

He’s calling me ;”D

That’s defintiely not KB. She’s a bit bigger and obviously eats. Plus, she has a tattoo around her arm. Does Lisa have a tattoo? I thought her hair was darker too.

You guys are pathetic! haha I’m swedish and know Alex.
Skaffa ett liv era jävla nördar!!

who the hell is lisa and whose boyfriend?

wow, looser,

@aaaaaaaa:

I’m going to follow Rachel here and say that misspelling your burn really takes the point out of it. What’s looser? His pants? It’s loser, not looser.

Becca, Lisa is a friend of Alex’s. She’s the wife of one of his closest friends, Bjorne. I’ve no idea who the “boyfriend” is. I assume someone is trying to make a “hilarious” comment about Alex being gay.

British Latin American @ 04/29/2011 at 11:57 am

God, how I love those shoulders, those arms, and those legs! And he’s talented and sexy too.

he just looks better and better. Thanks to those who posted links to other pics — nice to see him relaxed and smiling, obviously having a good time. Have no clue who the girl is but she doesn’t look like either KB or Lisa to me. I don’t think any of the people in the lunch group were identified on the other sites either.

@Emma: Well, I’m Canadian and know Doug and Bob McKenzie. So take off eh…

@seeshay: I sincerely hope that if he looks that good in a t-shirt these days, that they have him without one for most of Season 4.

@Elle: go to Santress website she always has great pictures. Can’t post link cuz I’m on my mobile ….sorry ….just google her name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All