Natalie Portman: Striped Tee in NYC!

Natalie Portman: Striped Tee in NYC!

Natalie Portman adjusts her sunglasses as she takes a walk in New York City on Thursday (April 28).

The 29-year-old Oscar winner covered her growing baby bump with a striped tee.

On Wednesday, Nat was spotted taking her beloved pup, Whiz, out for a walk in the city.

Nat‘s Thor co-star, Chris Hemsworth, recently told Interview magazine that he was so excited to get to work with an all-star cast, including Nat!

“I am incredibly lucky to work with those involved! I think the attraction for Natalie to a film like this was Kenneth Branagh’s involvement,” Chris said. “At that time in my life, I wasn’t in a position to pick and choose who I wanted to work with. I just needed to pay the rent, and I was excited to be involved with something on this scale. I was signed up either way! This is by far the biggest thing I have ever been involved in and there is more anticipation than anything else.”

natalie portman baby bump striped tee 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Kylie Cyrus @ 04/28/2011 at 2:53 pm

I’m a new mother and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.

Kat Jennings @ 04/28/2011 at 2:56 pm

I think it’s the best thing in life. It really changed my life when I had my first kid. Now that I have three, I’m really, really happy and I would love to have more. It’s a really amazing experience.

Ugly inside

why are the first comments these weird spam comments in every topic? WEIRD , please do something JJ its so annoying.

Her dogs name is Charlie, not Wiz.

I’ll bet she wishes she could call in a “stand in”

@mattchew:

Her dog’s name is Whiz. Charlie’s dead. Catch up.

@mattchew:

Best looking pregnant woman in history!

And by the way, her dog’s name is Whiz. Charlie’s dead. Catch up.

junior mint @ 04/28/2011 at 3:42 pm

@Beau: octomom is way prettier than Nat

she is beautiful always.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/28/2011 at 4:41 pm

JJ this is a disgrace…the paps are waiting outside this pregnant woman’s house for her!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHH @ 04/28/2011 at 4:45 pm

@Kylie Cyrus:

Oh for goodnes sakes,

SHUT THE FCUK UP!!

Go AWAY.

she is a beautiful preganant woman and is lucky she didn’t get a big bloated double chin face like alot of women get! lol

I have kind of gone off her since the oscar campaining : /

she looks so cute for a pregnant woman

roddymartindale @ 04/28/2011 at 7:29 pm

Beautiful woman.

Um shut up campaining for an oscar is nothing new it’s the highest award an actor can receive. The Parparazzi are an unfortunate part of being a star she needs to get used to it or find another profession

lafamepoma @ 04/29/2011 at 2:32 pm

Anybody knows if the baby is a boy or a girl ? And I’m not used seeing her with a bby bump, she’s got a little girl face ^^

Between having just won an Oscar for her stunning role as a ballerina in Black Swan, then announcing she is pregnant and is due to have her first child (what looks to be) any day, now she is getting ready to celebrate the release of her newest movie – http://bit.ly/lUGHbe

Although Portman has yet to confirm her due date, we do know that Thor in scheduled to hit theaters this Friday, May 6th. Thor is a Marvel Studios motion picture based on the comic series.http://bit.ly/lUGHbe