Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover 'Entertainment Weekly'

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover 'Entertainment Weekly'

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share a sweet moment on the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s latest issue, on newsstands Friday (April 29).

Here’s what the Twilight stars had to share:

Kristen, on wishing the film could be more graphic: “In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there. We imagined it every single day. It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex. The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book. I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”

Rob, on what scenes he loved to shoot: “I like the honeymoon scenes because it’s such a massive turnaround in Edward and Bella’s relationship.”

Kristen, on shooting Bella and Edward’s wedding day: “I never would have thought I’d be affected in this way, but it was one of the coolest things that I’ve done. There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews, about to do their bit. And it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming.”

FYI: Taylor Lautner also has his own cover of EW this week!

For more from the cast, visit EW.com.

taylor lautner ew cover 01
taylor lautner ew cover 02
taylor lautner ew cover 03

Ethan Miller/Getty

Amy McAdams @ 04/28/2011 at 10:22 am

I think that Twilight has more of an impact on women in the world than religion and has made women such as myself increasingly comfortable with themselves and their desires.
Every day now I discover something new. Go through phases in which I feel much more in touch with my feminine side, in ways I never thought possible. I’m letting my desires speak as loud as they can.
I want to send a message that I’m an ordinary girl who’s struggled to find herself like everyone else, but I’ve finally figured out who I am because of Stephanie Meyer’s ingenuity. It’s so liberating.

Madam Gaga @ 04/28/2011 at 10:23 am

I saw the first Twilight movie with my boyfriend when it was released even though I knew nothing about Twilight. I was overwhelmed. It was orgasmic. When I have a craving for something, I just can’t hold myself back. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, Twilight turns women on. All you have to do is take us to see a Twilight movie to satisfy us. Also, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

Johanna (Swedish Amazon) @ 04/28/2011 at 10:24 am

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OMG I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)

treated myself to a thai massage today and am still giggling over the female masseuse’s major fascination by my BIG beautiful butt hahha… It’s mesmerising!

Paris Milton @ 04/28/2011 at 10:25 am

I would, like, die to be in Twilight. Being around all those hot guys. That would be my biggest dream in life! I want to be a vampire! I would be one that was probably nice – no, I kind of want to be evil! I don’t know what I’d want to be – just a vampire. I didn’t read the Twilight books, but my little sisters are obsessed with Twilight.

Katy Berry @ 04/28/2011 at 10:27 am

So many hunks in the Twilight Saga!
Taylor, Robert and Jackson are sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
Kellan and Peter are really hot!!!

I’m so excited!
I love the Twilight series.
Breaking Dawn is going to be amazing!
THE BEST MOVIES OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!

Girls everywhere go and see Breaking Dawn, go toast it up and get sexy right now!

Love Rob! He is so hot! It is incredible how much Twilight has really empowered and liberated women around the world!

I actually have a lot of respect for these two. Robert is a good actor and I do believe he will have a long lasting career – as for Kristen, people need to stop trashing her, she might seen “awkward” but to me that just makes her seem more real and genuine. If she comes off as dull it’s because that’s what her character “Bella” is like.

pigbearman @ 04/28/2011 at 12:34 pm

anyone with half a braincell can see thru this showmance

Why can’t they just break up?

You are by far, one of the strangest sockpuppets on the web.
Scary strange.

laverdadduele @ 04/28/2011 at 2:21 pm

“The Twilight Cast: Where are they now? A Barbara Walters Special” coming soon…

LOL!
Premiering next July.
LOL!

wowww great cover!! looovee them,they’re so sweet
can’t wait for the movie it’s gonna be the best !!!!

ohh an kerry u little jealous!! jaaaa they’re are sooo together and happy!!!

love them and I remember Kristen as a child actor and thought she was a great child actor and still think she is a good actress. More fame = more hate; that’s all it is. Rob is good too. I was watching him in Remember me and I definitely think he has some talent! He reminds me of a young marlon brando.

He is SO Sexy. just can’t look away when he is on my screen! lol

brainy box @ 04/28/2011 at 4:23 pm

HE IS SO FUGLY NO AMOUNT OF MAKEUP WILL MAKE HIM HANDSOME!!!!!! SHE LOOKS GOOD!!!! KRISTEN GET WITH TAYLOR RATHER!!!!!

Ana: My name is kerri not Kerry

anyway kerri you got the point!

he should never be photographed from the side
he’s homely enough as it is, but he has a horribly weak profile
that just makes him look even more wimpy
if that’s even possible

Love it when Kristin said in the article she wanted to thank the people – so sweet!

It’s PR, people. They are selling a franchise to make more money because of all the middle-aged women who think Bob is really a sparkly vampire and that he and Kristen are really in love. Hear this: THEY WANT YOUR MONEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!
Was that loud and clear enough?

@no: My thoughts EXACTLY!

@no: My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

Thank you for one more vital article.

Exactly where else could anybody get that

type of info in these a total way of

writing? I have a presentation incoming

week, and I am on the lookout for this

kind of information.