David & Victoria Beckham: Ready For The Royal Wedding

David & Victoria Beckham: Ready For The Royal Wedding

David Beckham and Victoria Beckham arrive together at the Royal Wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey on Friday (April 29), in London, England.

The 37-year-old pregnant fashion designer wore a dark-navy dress and a Philip Treacy “fascinator” headpiece.

The 35-year-old soccer star wore a Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit, a top hat and sported his Order of the British Empire medal. “I think a royal wedding really is amazing. Our country needs it. Our country wants it. The British public love the Royal family,” David said earlier this week.

10+ pictures inside of David and Victoria Beckham at the Royal Wedding…

david victoria beckham  ready for the royal wedding 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love them , she looked soo classic and david looked amazing

i love their outfits…so classy! they’re probably the best dressed couple to attend the wedding.

brainy box @ 04/29/2011 at 7:19 am

VICTORIA LOOKS STUPID DAVID LOOKS HANDSOME AS EVER!!!!!

Francis Lazerov @ 04/29/2011 at 7:20 am

Why would I watch the wedding? I couldn’t take any of that seriously at all. I don’t think the so-called Royal Family speak for England now and I don’t think England needs them. I do seriously believe they are benefit scroungers, nothing else. I don’t believe they serve any purpose whatsoever. I’m not an anarchist but I believe that people don’t want the Royal Family. The so-called Royal Family. They’re not royal to me. But they’re royal to the media for some reason.

Well it’s a circus act, it’s an absurd act.
You know, it’s dress-up. It’s a classic English thing of let’s play dress-up. Let’s pretend that these are special people. OK, we’ll all pretend that—that’s what theater is. That’s why the British have the greatest theater in the world. They love to dress up and they love to play pretend.
And that’s what the royal family is—it’s a huge game of pretend. These aren’t special people—it’s fake outfits, fake phony hats and gowns.

i feel sad for her. so high heels. woman u r pregnant be careful. fashion is fashion but u carry child

I am amazed… she is stunning, and he looks classy
They are beautiful
in fact I didn’t see anyone who looked bad at this wedding :)

They look fabulous

Beckham is hotter than the sun…damn

She looks ok. Not loving the dress I thought she would have made a new dress for the wedding.

I saw her singing live on tv. lol. I was looking for the beckhams while watching the royal wedding mainly because I have no idea who the other guest were.

Is it me or has Victoria had more plastic surgery???

Look at the way her feet are bent in those shoes!!! No wonder she looks unhappy and like shes in pain…SHE IS!

David looks HOT!!!

gottabekidding @ 04/29/2011 at 8:10 am

Victoria looks like he is dressed for a funeral, how dreary and scary.

He look handsome.

bobbiebee @ 04/29/2011 at 8:19 am

Victoria is not STUNNING>. seriously stop.. she is and has always been an average looking woman. She has great style and knows how to put herself together.. a lot like Sarah Jessica Parker.. but all this silly talk of how gorgeous and stunning she is. I love her clothes and always thinks she looks great in them. But she is not a “beautiful” woman.

well stop the fcukery. She is not a beauty in any sense of the word. Her outfit is nice, but nothing special. They always look so cold together. I have seen a playful side, but you never see the heat between them. And I don’t care how many kids they have together. They are not a HOT couple. They looks stylish almost like people put together for a fashion spread.

David looks handsome in his morning suit..

Victoria is Beautiful and Stunning and David looks Amazing people please stop talking bad about them they did nothing to any of you so STOP dissing them have some respect. Beckham’s are Beautiful:-)

MangerBouger @ 04/29/2011 at 8:45 am

What a fashion faux-pas from Victoria: you never wear a black dress to a wedding, especially to a royal family wedding !!!

Her heels are dangerous…seriously, she is pregnant!!!

Is it me or that girl never smile, it’s a weeding!

bobbiebee @ 04/29/2011 at 9:12 am

@Izzy:

calm down..no one is dissing her. Just stating the fact. She is not stunning or beautiful.

As I said I love her fashion sense and that makes her look better then she would if she didn’t have it.

They look nice, but using the S and B word is just silly.

She looked like she didn’t want to be there. I agree with someone said early…she dressed to a funeral.

I agree about looking her looking dressed for a funeral. Something bright and cheerful would have been better. They seem out of place there anyway.

Classic! Best dress couple! The dress is navy not black! Looking forward to seeing their little girl!

oh yes, perfect dress for the baby bump!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All