Paul Wesley: Married to Torrey Devitto?

Paul Wesley: Married to Torrey Devitto?

Paul Wesley has secretly tied the knot with his girlfriend, Pretty Little Liars actress Torrey DeVitto, Life & Style reports.

The 28-year-old Vampire Diaries star and Torrey, 26, recently got married during a ceremony in NYC.

Torrey has also reportedly been spotted sporting a canary yellow diamond and a wedding band on the set of her ABC Family series.

Paul and Torrey, who co-starred in 2007′s Killer Movie, have been dating for more than three years.

Congrats to the couple – if the good news is true!

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

If it is true. I am so happy for them. Paul is the hottest/sexiest guy on TV and Torrey is model gorgeous. Paul is the only reason me and my friends watch The Vampire Diaries.

Just Kidding @ 04/29/2011 at 9:35 pm

Congs if it is true!

Just Kidding @ 04/29/2011 at 9:40 pm

Hit the submit too fast…they’re a lovely couple, I am happy for them if it is true…

jenny.canada @ 04/29/2011 at 10:10 pm

I hope it is true, :)

jenny.canada @ 04/29/2011 at 10:10 pm

I hope it is true, :)

She is one lucky girl #jealous

just j you realy need to post some photos of Ian Somerhalder.

No way! If it’s true, congratulations to them!! They make SUCH a gorgeous couple.

Torrey is Paul’s girlfriend and yes they’ve been together since Killer Movie. Married…that would be no. Good try with the rumour though. They both are so hot looking.

Torrey and Paul got married on April 16th in New York, so it is true.

YAYY!! :)

i love both of their shows!!!

@Allie: Nah, probably a Damon fan that wants to stir things up.

Abhilasha @ 04/30/2011 at 2:16 am

Aahhhhh Paul & her make a good couple & damn she is lucky! Love yaa Paul as my Stefan<3…Wish them a happy married life:)

He looks like a gargoyle but good for them

IT IS TRUE! Both of their private Facebook pages confirm it.

brainy box @ 04/30/2011 at 9:00 am

PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS PAUL!!!!!

@brainy box: It’s his eyebrows that make him sexy, so if I were him, I’d leave them alone!

eAST sIDE mARIO @ 04/30/2011 at 6:43 pm

BEAUTIFUL ITALIANO! HER DAD PLAYS DRUMS FOR BILLY JOEL. SHE IS NOT THE DAUGHTER OF DANNY DEVITO AS SOME PEOPLE THINGK.

g rela paul menikah..ak benciiiiiiiii :(

Kerin McCrudden @ 05/04/2011 at 5:46 pm

omg why are they married no afence to paul I love you.

Nice try karen, but Paul has actually been spotted wearing a wedding ring. They’re married.

Oh and Nina was actually asked about it in an interview last month and she said she’d just seen them and that they had the newlywed glow, so there you go. They’re definitely married.

I am so disappointed! I don’t care if he dated her forever. My disappointment is not that they are a couple but the fact that I thought Paul had what it took to hang in there until he finally gets the career he wants. Don’t get me wrong I think Vampire Diaries is the best show on! I also think it runs circles around anything Twilight has done. However the vampire craze is dying again. Paul has boxed himself in because he won’t be able to try risky things because he has a wife to support. Torrey doesn’t really have talent to make her special and she is already to old to be playing the parts she is playing so this was a great move for her escpecially if she used some threat of being pregnant to make this happen. Whatever Torrey’s reason I can’t help feel that this what a selfish decision on her part. Maybe she was afraid of losing Paul since Ian left his longtime relationship to date Nina but this was not a survival decision for Paul’s career. Very few relationships make it in the entertainment business escpecially while the actors are making their mark. After that you’ll notice older actors and actresses have a higher percentage rate of making it because it’s now the right time to build a family.

I think that should be Nina Dobrev..:)

kingsley Okpala @ 06/30/2011 at 11:03 pm

i realy luv ur role at vampire diary wit Nina Dobrev are u on facebook

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All