Pippa Middleton: Royal Wedding's Maid of Honor!

Pippa Middleton: Royal Wedding's Maid of Honor!

Pippa Middleton arrives for the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey on Friday (April 29) in London, England.

The 27-year-old sister to the bride served as the Maid of Honor during the ceremony.

Pippa arrived with fellow bridesmaids Grace Van Cutsem and Eliza Lopes and held their hands as they walked down the aisle behind Kate.

When Kate arrived for the ceremony, Pippa met her outside to greet her at the car and carry the train of her dress as the entered the abbey.

FYI: Pippa is wearing a full length ivory gown by Sarah Burton while the bridesmaids wore creations by Nicki Macfarlane.

10+ pictures inside of Pippa Middleton arriving to the wedding…

pippa middleton royal wedding 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I think Pippa looks beautiful. The dress is very simple and classy. Her and Kate look so similar!

Eeew I cant believe that she’s younger than Kate, she could pass up as a younger sister of Kate’s mother!

@kaleigh: Her mother? Oh, shut up.

Bernard Tilman @ 04/29/2011 at 8:05 am

Why would I watch the wedding? I couldn’t take any of that seriously at all. I don’t think the so-called Royal Family speak for England now and I don’t think England needs them. I do seriously believe they are benefit scroungers, nothing else. I don’t believe they serve any purpose whatsoever. I’m not an anarchist but I believe that people don’t want the Royal Family. The so-called Royal Family. They’re not royal to me. But they’re royal to the media for some reason.

Moses Ashford @ 04/29/2011 at 8:07 am

Well it’s a circus act, it’s an absurd act.
You know, it’s dress-up. It’s a classic English thing of let’s play dress-up. Let’s pretend that these are special people. OK, we’ll all pretend that—that’s what theater is. That’s why the British have the greatest theater in the world. They love to dress up and they love to play pretend.
And that’s what the royal family is—it’s a huge game of pretend. These aren’t special people—it’s fake outfits, fake phony hats and gowns.

@Moses Ashford: Yeh, you’re not Bernard Tilman at all…do us a favour and stop creating different names to make it look like you’re not an uber moaner, which you are.

Forgot to mention-I think Pippa and Harry should hook up! I am pretty sure he gave her the onceover in her Bridesmaid dress!

beautiful dress, awful fake tan.

i think it was so nice that Pippa held the hands of the two little girls down the aisle.

@Moses Ashford:

Don’t you think you could draw comparisons to celebrating celebrities too?

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 04/29/2011 at 8:30 am

…she’s the uglier sister, w/ the really ugly dress. neither one has booobs.

simple and classy, she was stunning

Pippa her mum and Kate all look alike

Emma Mackenzie @ 04/29/2011 at 9:27 am

The Royal Mafia, I mean, Royal Family threatened Sarah Ferguson and told her to disappear on the Royal Wedding Day.
What’s going to happen in a few years when her daughters get married? Are they going to try and ban their mother from attending their wedding because the Queen will be attending?

emma mackenzie, why shouldn’t they ban her? she tried selling them out to an undercover reporter, why would they want her there?

brainy box @ 04/29/2011 at 9:33 am

NOTHING SPECIAL HERE…NEXT!!!!

and Bernard Tilman, its so funny that you say that people do not want the Royal Family and that they are practically on benefits.

Do you not see the pictures of millions of people celebrating this happy day around Britain? not just England, – Britain.

Secondly, the revenue that the Royal family receive from their estates (an income of approx £140million per annum) they elected a few years ago, should go to the tax payer. Not to mention to amount of tourism that comes to Britain because of them plus revenue that subsequent tourism will bring the economy after this wedding. So you are wrong on both counts there, they provide a hell of a lot of money for this country. I am sorry you can eat your words.

The Queen does pay tax now. She works damn hard, travelling the world and working for various charities – no retirement for her! I am British and I for one am in favour of the royal family. If you don’t have anything nice to say… then bloody shut up.

I really don’t understand why people are saying such things about the royal family. I’m from Australia and yes, nothing really ‘monarchy’ happens in Australia. But the fact that nothing bad happens either means that we don’t have anything against the royal family.

People that say, “we don’t need the royal family” “just some people that are born and think they’re special”
GOD RIGHT THEY’RE SPECIAL. They create this image of elegance that only us could imagine. Sure there are certain somebodys in the royal family that aren’t good…but does that mean all are bad?

I for one applaud Prince William in marrying a ‘commoner’ and creating closer ties.

the royal wedding was so classy and elegant and organized. It put any American traditions to shame! and I am American! lol but just being honest….Americans take note!

pigbearman @ 04/29/2011 at 11:27 am

she’s the fug sister.
very unfortunately looking indeed. ahha

lilia mazunina @ 04/29/2011 at 11:45 am

STRANGE NAME…, UGLY FACE. LOL!!!

THE CEREMONY ITSELF WAS SOOO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s simply elegant.

Just beacuse the americans don’t have a (Royal Family) puts them to shame, & makes them jealous. Us British we’re so lucky to have a royal family & are very proud!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All