Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie: Royal Wedding!

Princess Beatrice & Princess Eugenie: Royal Wedding!

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie arrive at the Royal Wedding of their cousin Prince William to Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey on Friday (April 29) in London, England.

The Princesses of York chose eye-popping Philip Treacy fascinators for the happy occasion.

Beatrice and Eugenie arrived at the wedding with their father, Prince Andrew, after departing from Buckingham Palace.

The gals’ mother, Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, was not invited to the wedding.

10+ pictures inside of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie arriving at the wedding…

princess beatrice princess eugenie royal wedding 01
princess beatrice princess eugenie royal wedding 10
princess beatrice princess eugenie royal wedding 11

Credit: Le Segretain; Jackson; Kitwood; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Princess Beatrice, Princess Eugenie, Royal Wedding

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

they’re so irritating to see especially with those kind of hats

Frank Carden @ 04/29/2011 at 9:19 am

Why would I watch the wedding? I couldn’t take any of that seriously at all. I don’t think the so-called Royal Family speak for England now and I don’t think England needs them. I do seriously believe they are benefit scroungers, nothing else. I don’t believe they serve any purpose whatsoever. I’m not an anarchist but I believe that people don’t want the Royal Family. The so-called Royal Family. They’re not royal to me. But they’re royal to the media for some reason.

Jack Reigert @ 04/29/2011 at 9:20 am

Well it’s a circus act, it’s an absurd act.
You know, it’s dress-up. It’s a classic English thing of let’s play dress-up. Let’s pretend that these are special people. OK, we’ll all pretend that—that’s what theater is. That’s why the British have the greatest theater in the world. They love to dress up and they love to play pretend.
And that’s what the royal family is—it’s a huge game of pretend. These aren’t special people—it’s fake outfits, fake phony hats and gowns.

brainy box @ 04/29/2011 at 9:22 am

WOW SHE IS FUGLY!!!!! I AM SURPRISED THE CAMERA DIDN’T BREAK FROM SEEING HER!!!!!!!

Emma Mackenzie @ 04/29/2011 at 9:23 am

The Royal Mafia, I mean, Royal Family threatened their mother Sarah Ferguson and told her to disappear on the Royal Wedding Day.
What’s going to happen in a few years when her daughters get married? Are they going to try and ban their mother from attending their wedding because the Queen will be attending?

brainy box @ 04/29/2011 at 9:29 am

SHE IS ACTUALLY A MAN NOT A WOMAN!!!!!!!

really? they just had to? they will forever be known for this.

I don’t think it is about Sarah Ferguson today – the day belongs to William and Kate! Lots of people don’t invite the exs so it really isn’t any different then the common folk.

RIIIIDICULOUS HAT BEATRICE!! Loved the wedding but I dont know how people sitting in front of these women could see anything.

She looks like a deer!!!!!

@Emma Mackenzie:

Gee Sarah has embarassed her daughters and her ex-husband and the royal family numerous times with her affairs, her rudeness, and money grubbing ways–and lets not forget the very public debacle where she was caught on tape selling access to Princess Andrew. She said she was drunk and had to go rehab. Really? Was she drunk when the pictures of Steve Wynn sucking on her toes came out? When she made other totally inappropriate statements and behaved badly?

I don’t think I would have invited her to my wedding if she was the mother of my nieces either.

Is that giant spider poisonous?

More amazing than the hat is how she fits all of those teeth in her mouth.

Aw he ll to the NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could tell these are Sarah Ferguson’s daughters. They always look jacked up

NEON SIGN @ 04/29/2011 at 9:53 am

guests at a wedding shouldn’t try to upstage

I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw the ridiculous ram horns on top of beatrice’s head… so ridiculous and crazy!!!

Both sisters look awful. Being born royal is not equal to being born with good taste.

worst hat of the wedding.

Sorry, but these two look like Cinderella’s wicked step-sisters.

She looks like a horse. Her and Sarah jessica parker could be sisters.

Cinderella’s stepsisters?? ahah.

I have no words.

Does anyone make a hat that covers your entire face?

LADY GAGA ALREADY FOUND HER SISTERS.

that hat deserves its own post haha….

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All