Britney Spears Shares Family Photo

Britney Spears Shares Family Photo

Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline sample some of mom Britney Spears‘ signature sweet tea in this new shot shared on Brit‘s Twitter account.

“Had a great time at the boys’ tee ball game yesterday, made the boys mama’s homemade sweet tea after!” Britney captioned the photo.

Have you checked out exclusive concert rehearsal footage from Brit‘s upcoming tour yet? Be sure to enter to win a chance to meet Britney on tour as announced last week!

Bigger pic inside…

britney spears sweet tea famly photo 01

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Her kids r sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!<3 u Brit!!!

Omg this is so cute. her kids are the cutest kids ever!
sean is beautiful and britney you are the best. love you <3

brainy box @ 05/01/2011 at 6:53 pm

THAT ISN’T TEA IT IS ALCOHOL!!!!! AND BRITNEY AT LEAST PUT SOME MAKEUP ON!!!!

For all their mom’s problems…looks like they are doing well.

Save the kids they are turning into Justin Bieber.

Aww that pic is too cute for words, and I bet Jason was behind the camera.

Ownnnnnnnnnnnn!

KittyPurry @ 05/01/2011 at 6:58 pm

I like Britney, I really do. Hopefully after this tour business is over, she can buy a house in the south and get away from the business for a while. At times, it seems like the life has been sucked out of her. You can see it in her eyes. I swear, the business is super brutal….

KittyPurry @ 05/01/2011 at 6:58 pm

KittyPurry @ 05/01/2011 at 6:58 pm

Does anyone know how old are the kids? And why didn’t Britney show a picture of her niece?

I dont think it’s britney tweeting all that crap

ON MY WEBSITE too :)

They are so cute :p

oops didnt meant to write “on my website” too haha

commonsense @ 05/01/2011 at 8:25 pm

I’m so glad she’s doing so well. I’ve always been behind Britney, she makes it easy to root for her. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a story about her being a *****. Now Lohan on the other hand, her attitude makes it harder to root for her.

ladysdsandiego @ 05/01/2011 at 8:50 pm

so cute!!

OMG her boys are really cute ! they’re gonna grow really really HOT and handsome !

our mom is crazy, spent time in a facility 4 crazies and is legally not sane enough 2 care 4 herself. gr8!!

@Mimi: jayden is 4 and sean is 5 :)

Britney’s boys are the cutest..

Britney’s boys are the cutest..

FF went platinum in the US <3 An other reason for mommy and the cuties to celebrate <3<3 I love you all , bless you Brit and your family

@annab: Brit’s doing amazing , she doesn’t have many problems anymore , her whole life is a success today, her career and her family are doing amazing .