Brooklyn Decker: White House Cocktail Reception with Chrissy Teigen!

Brooklyn Decker: White House Cocktail Reception with Chrissy Teigen!

Brooklyn Decker meets up with friends Chrissy Teigen and John Legend at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner cocktail reception on Saturday (April 30) in Washington, D.C.

The 24-year-old actress and model was red hot in Giambattista Valli as she attended the cocktail party, held at the residence of the French Ambassador in D.C.

“[G]ot to see friends that I rarely get to coordinate with in our crazy little lives. really had fun tonight. laughed hard and was humbled,” Chrissy wrote on her Twitter account after the event.

Chrissy and John also checked out the MSNBC Correspondents’ after party with Fiji Water, held at the Embassy of Italy!

FYI: Brooklyn is wearing Cindy Chao- The Art Jewel’s Flaming Floral Cuff.

brooklyn decker chrissy teigen john legend white house correspondents dinner 01
brooklyn decker chrissy teigen john legend white house correspondents dinner 02
brooklyn decker chrissy teigen john legend white house correspondents dinner 03
brooklyn decker chrissy teigen john legend white house correspondents dinner 04
brooklyn decker chrissy teigen john legend white house correspondents dinner 05
brooklyn decker chrissy teigen john legend white house correspondents dinner 06

Credit: Paul Morigi/Dimitrios Kambouris; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brooklyn Decker, Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, White House Correspondents Dinner

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Brooklyn is incredibly gorgeous. I love her. She’s really beautiful and a really sweet girl.
She would be an excellent choice to play one of Chris Pine’s several human love interests in Star Trek 12.

Rebecca Honey @ 05/01/2011 at 10:34 am

Brooklyn Decker has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country

Looks like old lady

famewhßre 1, 2 and 3

I have never seen what is special about that girl

My eyes!!! @ 05/01/2011 at 11:28 am

Speaking of not having a chance to coordinate with friends, I truly can’t remember the last time Brooklyn Dekker was photographed with her husband.

HRH Party One @ 05/01/2011 at 12:20 pm

From my reliable sources, her PR is desperate to get her into movie auditions.

HRH Party One @ 05/01/2011 at 12:21 pm

Her reputation in Hollywood is fading. Good luck, go with it.

Her 15 minutes of fame certainly crashed quickly.

Chrissy is really pretty!

get to close and get stabbed by her chin

@My eyes!! He’s a tennis player – his schedule isn’t negotiable. I’m sure when the grand slams come around and the tennis is back on the tv she’ll be in the front row supporting him. Plus, they live in Austin – not a lot of paparazzi cameras there.

Writjour8 @ 05/01/2011 at 3:37 pm

An event steeped in tradition FOR JOURNALISITS and politicans..NOT Hollywood actors.

They have overtaken this event for past 5 years or so ..and it is ridiculous.

@Brandon: there isn’t anything special about her. why do you think she had to go the actress route? because she wasn’t getting modeling jobs. and no fitness and shape mags do not count as modeling jobs. lol. I am talking Vogue,Harpers Bazaar,Versace etc…

she is a lame plain jane

@Writjour8:

I love political stuff like this. have watched these for years, stars are always invited. Each news organization invites celebritys or people in the news to sit at their table.

This is generally a fun party where the media and the president poke fun at each other. Instead the president insulted people and it was just a roast of Donald Trump. Usually presidents poke fun of themselves, but not Obama, it was all about his ENEMYS. It wasn’t fun, it was full of SPITE. Donald Trump must have really gotten under Obama’s skin, cause it was vicious.

One question: what in the hell do these people/celebs have to do with politics!!!? I liked Obama’s speech that poked fun at Trump. Trump deserved to be made a fool of with all his egotistical ranting in recent weeks. But what I don’t get, is why in the hell celebrities are such a part of this presidency! Celebs parading around the white house and being invited to perform at the white house or political events, makes our country look like a joke! I’m embarrassed for America right now! Just sayin’.

My eyes!!! @ 05/01/2011 at 10:10 pm

@Allie: I surely don’t expect him to show up at all the ridiculous photo ops she she has been turning up at. However, if she can sit front row to support his tennis games, he could have surely made time to at least show up at the events that support her. He didn’t even show up at her film premiere.