Ginnifer Goodwin - MET Ball 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin - MET Ball 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin is gorgeous in green as she arrives at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.

The 32-year-old Something Borrowed actress wore a custom Topshop green silk twist front gown paired with Aperlai pumps for the star studded event.

Ginnifer also rocked a unique necklace with turquoise detailing and carried a Kotur clutch.

The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibition, featuring the late designer’s iconic work.

ginnifer goodwin met ball 2011 01
ginnifer goodwin met ball 2011 02
ginnifer goodwin met ball 2011 03
ginnifer goodwin met ball 2011 04
ginnifer goodwin met ball 2011 05
ginnifer goodwin met ball 2011 06

Credit: Lovekin/Busacca; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 MET Ball, Ginnifer Goodwin

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

beautiful dress, but nor for her body.

pass the cheese pleaae @ 05/02/2011 at 10:37 pm

nice flock of seagulls hair

laverdadduele @ 05/02/2011 at 10:38 pm

Another ugly dress at the MET. Looks like these fame-whores were dressed by their worst enemies.

I love the necklace and the idea of the dress but the fit and style is a little off.

I don”t find short hair attractive on women, but to each their own

Beautiful necklace and makeup.

Has the one-shoulder not died yet? The red carpet at the Met Gala is supposed to forecast trends, not celebrate tired ones. See who was in the red @imeanwhat http://bit.ly/j3vze6

I actually LOVE this one, she looks stunning and I love the cut of dress, the color (I’m a sucker for emerald green). She just looks stunning, bravo!!

cute haircut, not feeling the dress though, like it’s not meant for her.

gorgeous!
she has a perfect face for that hair cut!

Trying too hard.

The dress isn’t the most flattering but she looks stunning.

I can’t believe she’s 32; she’s going to age very well. The make-up is fantastic; I’d love to try something like that.

Hmm. Unfortunately the dress is a miss, but I love Ginni and I love her fun hairstyle. Very sexy!

you for real?? @ 05/03/2011 at 2:24 am

i shall hide under the table as the alien just had landed!

I don’t love the dress but her hair style is fabulous and so perfect for her. I really like her makeup as well. :)

The dress looks too big for her, but I love the color and the risk she took with her look. If the dress had less fabric, it would have been better.

candycane @ 05/03/2011 at 9:17 am

eww hate the spelling of her name. I wonder if she was conceived because of too much Gin, hence the name?

Anne laure bernard @ 05/03/2011 at 9:54 am

i’m quite liking it.

She rocks! Absolutely fabulous. Great dress, terrific make up. Brilliant

americangirl @ 05/04/2011 at 12:14 am

love the fun, fresh and fashion forward makeup! her makeup is on trend for spring, yet still pretty and soft!