Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Reese Witherspoon & Robert Pattinson: 'Elephants' Barcelona Photo Call!

Reese Witherspoon & Robert Pattinson: 'Elephants' Barcelona Photo Call!

Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson share a smile at a photo call for their new movie, Water for Elephants, on Monday (May 2) in Barcelona, Spain.

The 35-year-old actress and newlywed (in Erdem) was also joined by co-star Christoph Waltz and the film’s director, Francis Lawrence.

Yesterday, Reese and Rob hit the red carpet for the Barcelona premiere of Water for Elephants!

FYI: Reese is wearing Jimmy Choo heels and Dean Harris earrings. She finished her look with a Finn Princess Bangle.

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson at a photo call in Barcelona…

reese witherspoon robert pattinson elephants barcelona photocall 01
reese witherspoon robert pattinson elephants barcelona photocall 13
reese witherspoon robert pattinson elephants barcelona photocall 14
reese witherspoon robert pattinson elephants barcelona photocall 15

Credit: Ramos; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon, Robert Pattinson

John Parra/Getty

I loved the movie a lot I hope it gets Oscars for Art Direction, Cinematography and Costumes and Rob is great in the movie. Plus I am glad many people love it.

My new favorite movie after The Notebook

anybody?anybody? @ 05/02/2011 at 12:51 pm

Hollywood is so fake. Wasn’t Reese b*tching a few weeks ago about how disgusted she was filming scenes with Rob? So annoying. I’m only going to watch this because I’m 21 and I’d still marry Christoph Waltz. Mmmm Christoph

For the past few days i have been whatching most of Rob movies, and i have to say i am kind impress with his acting except …*duck* the Vampier movie, and i think he will be great if he make more movies with dark sens of humer.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 05/02/2011 at 1:15 pm

…I see those Twilight fans aint go out and support Rob.

i loved this movie! def oscar material! I am a twilight fan and a rob fan. I’ll watch anything he’s in.

How is the movie doing here in the us? Haven’t kept track of it.

Rob is awesssommee,as always he looks gorgeouss!!
I’m glad the movie is doing well! I’m happy for Rob! He acts good in it and the story is beautiful!
ooohh and of course robert fans are out here! haaa i guess you haven’t seen any videos!!:))

i’m happy to see him at his european press tour..germany,france,spain.. uk next!;x

Butter_Fly @ 05/02/2011 at 2:42 pm

I thought It was alright..was hoping it would be better. Reading the book beforehand made the movie seem a bit cluttered to me.

Seems Reece and Rob have more chemistry on a red carpet than in the movie. Almost every reviewer on rotten tomatoes say they lack chemistry together on screen (and many say it’s Reece who is miscast not Rob).

Doing well?
No, don’t think so.
The movie is just struggling along.
It still has reached it’s budget domestically, and it doesn’t stand a chance of actually making money. A movie has to make appx. double its budget to make a profit, and they are nowhere near it.
A movie with an Oscar winner, and SUPPOSEDLY the hottest young male actor is failing. That doesn’t bode well for either one of their careers.
robert is just noa a draw outside of Edward.
Hope that he is saving his money.

Robert looks awful.
He looks dirty and unkempt. Like he didn’t even care enough to shower for the premiere. Guess that he knows that it’s a bomb, so why even try?

i don’t understand why i ever thought he was hot i guess i was just caught up in the twilight moment of the perfect guy when that’s how i seen him

@nnn:
Not that great. It’s doing better than I expected but it was on a lot of screens and it was heavily promoted. They better hope it makes a lot by the end of this week because there’s too much competition coming out now. I don’t think it’ll make much of a profit in the US. They better hope it makes enough in international markets to cover its promotion costs and make a profit or this movie will be a flop.

Since Reese got married I’ve noticed her dresses aren’t fitting her properly anymore. I guess the one that was the worst was the red dress for photo call – did she fire her stylist?

Very disappointing as I usually approve of her choices.

Love&Justice @ 05/02/2011 at 9:40 pm

Yawn….

what a tur_d @ 05/02/2011 at 10:48 pm

she is so rediculous looking with that STUPID crossed-leg pose! Her dresses blow, and her movies suck even more!

Even critics agree: Reese is the most boring actress on earth.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Reese, please jump off a bridge!

Dried up Reese @ 05/02/2011 at 11:56 pm

Desert Crotch Witherspoon bores again with another snoozefest flick. Just quit trying…please.

Reese looks great! However, she looked a lot thinner in the Water for Elephants movie… it makes me wondering, was the body photoshopped in the movie?

However, she still looks great and I think she looks better when she is not too skinny.

InTheIndustry @ 05/03/2011 at 10:27 pm

They have to photoshop her. Its in her contract!!! lol

Isaac Daniel Shoff @ 05/04/2011 at 2:37 pm

Mr. President(Barack Obama), you gave a speach a while back on saying “we crossed that line a long tome ago” when we entered into a war on Iraq; against Sadam Hussien. When you gave a speach on Libya and “your reasons” for entering into this current war against Khaddafy. Now I do know one thing and that sounds alot like an admission of guilt for you initiating an attack on Libya. Thing is we entered into the war against Iraq, Sadam Hussien, was tried and punished for his crime at Guantanamo Bay, for genocide and using biochemical weapons on his people during his reign. So their was no line crossed, but it seems you have inner preconceptions for entering into this war. Posssibly Nigerian oil deals, cause you did say “we crossed that line a long time ago,” which is an admission to why you personally and your deals to why you want to go to war with Libya.
Isaac Daniel Shoff

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 05/04/2011 at 5:05 pm

I just threw up on myself!!!!!

@ Isaac Daniel Shoff: “We” – as in the country USA – not him personally. Obviously.

The country is lucky to have him.