Bar Refaeli - MET Ball 2011

Bar Refaeli - MET Ball 2011

Bar Refaeli shines in a metallic strapless dress at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.

The 25-year-old Israeli model accessorized with turquoise earrings and a blue clutch.

The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibition, featuring the late designer’s iconic work.

The event is hosted by honorary chairs Salma Hayek, her husband Francois-Henri Pinault, and co-chairs Colin Firth, designer Stella McCartney and Vogue editor Anna Wintour. Special performance by Florence And The Machine!

bar refaeli met ball 2011 01
bar refaeli met ball 2011 02
bar refaeli met ball 2011 03

• Elisabetta Canalis talks about her ex-boyfriend George Clooney- US Weekly
  • Wiz Khalifa's upcoming concert has been cancelled after deadly shooting- TMZ
  • Watch a new trailer for The Brittany Murphy Story- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Janel Parrish do the Ice Bucket Challenge- Just Jared Jr
  • Sleepy Hollow will be streamed on Hulu Plus- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch some of the craziest Emmy acceptance speeches of all time- Huffington Post
  • Who is Jamie Blackley?- Lainey Gossip
  • Bates Motel star Freddie Highmore sold a comedy to NBC- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ola Jordan knows how to show off her assets- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

White trash at its finest hour!!! Jared saved the worst for last!! No wonder!

She really looks older…what happened?!?!

Hideaway girlfriend @ 05/03/2011 at 1:20 am

No one to pose with Barf?!? hahaha! Leo is too ashamed to be seen in public with you! You’re the hideaway gf!!! Everyone with dignity is proud of the person they’re with except Leo. He’s really ashamed so he hides you. And no pictures of Leo, so he probably wasnt even there! lol! Lakers playing,…more important things to watch!

flat face @ 05/03/2011 at 1:21 am

eww, she looks like a 40 year old housewife!

woooowwww !!!!!!!! bar refaeli – the most beautifull woman in the entire world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo was also spotted at MET!!!!!

Guys don’t usually attend these things unless they are going with their significant other. Just check all the other posts.

So its nice leo and Bar are together at MET!!!

bar refaeli you are a real GODDESS ! my god , so much beauty in one porson ! god bless you bar !

Tacky, tacky, tacky.

@fabian: if the most beautiful woman in the world resembles a gutter toad! You can thank me later. Always leaving off your worlds honey! So glad Leo passed on this crap. Looks like they broke up for reals! No pictures of them in forever!

And obviously leo and Bar wouldn’t walk the red carpet together.. they are not attention seekers and they always keep their relationship private. Just like GWENYTH paltrow and Chris Martin!

Bar looks amazing gorgeous dress!!! I thinnk thats my fav dress of the evening… i also like Blakes dress and Rihanna !!

Bar looks so amazing. Her complection is stunning and her body is to die for

Twitter Lies @ 05/03/2011 at 1:32 am

@ger: yeah that was twitter. Twitter lies. People have paid people to make fake sightings. Show me the picture of Leo or shut up. Leo wasnt there. He was watching the laker game. Its ten times more interesting than Bar-hop I’m sure!!!

Cool leo and Bar went to MET together. They are my fav couple very low key..

pyscho Bar obssessed stalker @ 05/03/2011 at 1:34 am

All the negative comments are from the same psychotic Bar stalker whose a 60 year-old fat, ugly, evil nutcase. It’s all jealousy and envy. This monster tracks Bar 24/7 on the computer. Such a weirdo who hates and lovse Bar at the same time. SICKO!

@ger: No they don’t walk the red carpet because Leo can’t stand her. And someone I know who knows them says they’re on the verge of another break up soon. Like a summer break up. Its coming people and eat that Barf lovers! hahaha

sourpatch575 @ 05/03/2011 at 1:40 am

I see tan lines. Is she always at the beach, is that all she does??? Does she not have anything better to do instead of wasting Leo’s money on going on lavish trips? I think she needs to get a hobby or even better… JOB!

bloated toad @ 05/03/2011 at 1:40 am

she has a sagging bloated toad face!!!

fame wh*re @ 05/03/2011 at 1:58 am

I don’t think he would ever pose with her for anything. And it’s not because he’s “private”, it’s because he’s not a famewh*re that needs the publicity like Barfy!! I’m sure she will be running her mouth on twitter for days; now that she got her 3 pics on here I’m sure she’ll feel real happy and proud of herself. LOL

Oh - my, my @ 05/03/2011 at 2:16 am

The metalic dress hides the fat, but it makes her look matronly.

For your viewing pleasure, a pic from last year’s MET of a cellulite-ridden moon landing… Drunk and azz first. YUCK!

Leo, if you can’t reclaim your Gisele, then find someone who isn’t so darn opportunistic.

Oh - my, my @ 05/03/2011 at 2:19 am

But you can still see the fatty arm-pit cleavage. Yuck.

She is stuff for Jersey Shore. Tacky, fat famew ore

@flat face: Well if she looked like a 40-year old housewife, then it why Leo is not dating you?

Hmm I am pretty sure that among you haters there is not a single guy…you’re all ladies.. because I don’t know a singe guy, who doesn’t think that Bar Rafaeli is super hot…what do you think about that?

tinkerbell @ 05/03/2011 at 2:47 am

hey there, I’m posting on the LAST LEO THREAD. Join me if you want to dish. I want to see his go up to like 600+ posts and this one die at less than a 100. Wanna help me?

PopSugar is reporting he wasnt there. But wh’aver, I ran out of pejoratives a while ago.

see ya there, the bradley cooper bach party one.

Gisele totally ruled, good for her, she wins for best spouse/date too. You may not like the hair but what is under it is FINE.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All