Gisele Bundchen & Leonardo DiCaprio: Soutine/Bacon Debut!

Gisele Bundchen & Leonardo DiCaprio: Soutine/Bacon Debut!

Gisele Bundchen and Leonardo DiCaprio step out on Sunday (May 1) to view the Soutine/Bacon exhibition at the Helly Nahmad Gallery in New York City.

The 30-year-old Brazilian supermodel and 36-year-old actor took in the first comparative exhibition of the work of Chaim Soutine and Francis Bacon at the gallery, situated inside the Carlyle Hotel. The Helly Nahmad Gallery was founded in 2000 and has also had exhibitions featuring Monet, Picasso, and Modgliani.

On Monday, Gisele was red hot in Alexander McQueen as she walked the red carpet at the MET Ball with husband Tom Brady.

gisele bundchen leonardo dicaprio helly nahmad gallery 01
gisele bundchen leonardo dicaprio helly nahmad gallery 02
gisele bundchen leonardo dicaprio helly nahmad gallery 03
gisele bundchen leonardo dicaprio helly nahmad gallery 04
gisele bundchen leonardo dicaprio helly nahmad gallery 05

Credit: Joe Schildhorn; Photos: BFANYC.com
Posted to: Gisele Bundchen, Leonardo DiCaprio

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
Anne laure bernard @ 05/03/2011 at 12:43 pm

what? where is Tom?

Moses Ashford @ 05/03/2011 at 12:47 pm

LLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMBAAAAAAL!
LOLOLOL!
Sorry Jared, but after all the recent Leo/Gisele/Bar uproar…I simply couldn’t resist. ☺

Serena Price @ 05/03/2011 at 12:48 pm

Gisele was so shapely a few years ago but has lost so much weight and is so skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted.

I hope Gisele does more movies from now on. I hope she has a cameo in Star Trek 12.

Duchess of Cambridge @ 05/03/2011 at 12:49 pm

Gisele Bundchen doesn’t have a good figure anymore.
She’s too skinny and a bad example to women around the country.
She should have a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside.

The usual Gisele haters are hard at work just minutes after the post went up. The exact same comments over and over again. How pathetic!
It`s nice to see Leo and Gisele in the same post again. Good old times! I wish they were still together they were such a great couple! Too bad Leo downgraded BIG TIME!!!!!!!

Anne laure bernard @ 05/03/2011 at 12:56 pm

I’m not a hater. I’m her fan.

Leo blew it BIG TIME not marrying her…

wonder if they chatted when they were there?

Tom is there with their son Benjamin. You can see pictures on her official website. Helly is both Leo and Gisele’s friend. In fact Helly is the one who hooked them up in the first place! lol.

and no those are not Gisele haters. They are spam bots saying this same crap in every topic only changing the names. I wish JJ would do something about it.

I dont love them leonardo مش حلو

you can break up and still be amicable and pleasant with one another, lol. Not every relationship ends horribly. Leo even sent her and Tom a baby gift and she still is friends with his mother. Some people are just better not together. Tom is the love of her life and gave her what she wanted; marriage and children and a home.

candycane @ 05/03/2011 at 1:32 pm

Leo’s eyes say ” I should’ve never let her go”..Bar looks like a dog compared to Gisele lol

Now there’s a headline I never thought I’d see again! (Gisele and Leo) LOL! He does have this shy sincere little timid boy look on his face I am not used to seeing. weird!

Leo needs to hit the gym and get some rest!

Gisele was too much of a man for carb-faced Leo.

@Serena Price: broken record… zzzzZZzzz

Oh - my, my @ 05/03/2011 at 2:36 pm

Yeah, YEAH, YES BABY!!!!!!!!

JJ, Have I told you how much I love you lately? Well, I do ~

Man, I dig these 2 together – sans Bar.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

But, I’m still heartbroken that they’re not married with a little one.

Gisele, you are the most BEAUTIFUL woman in the world. Aside from Kate, the LAST supermodel the world has.

Leo, my love (in a harmless tone) – please get yourself together and find a woman who is worthy of you.

Ciao – molto, molto bella!!! XOXOX.

Oh - my, my @ 05/03/2011 at 2:43 pm

P.S. whoever ripped off Catherine’s new peerage title should go to jail. Number #5, you’re a pathetic idiot.

@Kate: Leo is actually VERY VERY thin, have you seen pictures of his leg from a few weeks ago?

He’s got a VERY thin body but his face expanded, which is normal. With time, the shape of someone’s face does change. This isn’t 1999 and Leo isn’t a prepubescent looking kid anymore. He’s a hot young man.

leo looks exactly the same way he did in 2004.. back when he was dating gisele, i googled them and saw pictures of leo.. with her looking exactly the same

the man never ages, but does occasionally gain weight

I am a big Gisele fan and I also don’t mind Bar. May I ask why Leo fans hate Bar so much? I am just curious because I get so mad when bar fans say Gisele fans hate on her, when that is not true at all. I think its mostly Leo’s fans. lol

I liked Leo and Gisele but I think he is a playboy (there were always stories of that) and Gisele finally had enough. Good for her!

I love Leo but WTF is going on with that bloated face??
They would have been so good married , I loved them together!

I just love her casual style!
Valentino shoes and Chanel bag r chic !
I’m wondering if Gisele would accept to take a pic w/ Leo??
I miss the old days!
I love her and Tom Brady together though!

they remain good friends, just not in love any more!

2005 it ain't @ 05/03/2011 at 3:58 pm

Leo’s look says it all, “Everyone is going to talk about what a doofus I was for letting this woman go.” It has to hurt to be there alone and have the Brady clan there too. Every one of his other women faded into obscurity and Gisele rose higher and higher. I luv ya, Leo, but you screwed the pooch back in 2005 when you let Gisele walk away. Oh well… She’s Tom’s lady now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All