Kate Bosworth: Cotton's 'Fabric of My Life' Ambassador!

Kate Bosworth: Cotton's 'Fabric of My Life' Ambassador!

Kate Bosworth is making her singing debut – as the latest face of Cotton‘s “Fabric of My Life” campaign!

The 28-year-old actress is following in the footsteps of Zooey Deschanel and will sing the theme song in Cotton’s new TV ads, which will launch this Friday on major networks.

“We were looking for people from the movies who were really seen as young, female fashion leaders and Kate came to the forefront quite quickly with that kind of perspective,” Ric Hendee, senior vice president of consumer marketing for Cotton Inc., said (via WWD).

“[Kate] was in fact anxious [to sing] and she said this commercial will give her a chance to make her singing debut,” he added.

FYI: Kate is wearing JewelMint Oyster Earrings in the left Cotton ad.

Can’t wait to see and hear Kate as Cotton’s new ambassador!

kate bosworth cotton 01
kate bosworth cotton 02
kate bosworth cotton 03

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All

Merrick, I have to agree, I do not think she was invited. We have all said when this all finally came to a head it would not be pretty and it has all come to a head; she has all but gone into hiding. No pictures from the set of Big Sur, when we were given hourly shots from the set of BFF, now nothing, JJ has not had one post. It hit the fan at Coachella, he went with her out of an obligation, and when she wasn’t getting what she felt she deserved, you know pap attention and pretend happy faces, she started in with him and he obviously wasn’t taking it anymore and he fought back, and she ran away. Thank goodness he finally wised up. It really would have been better if they released Straw Dogs to DVD, all we had to know was that they showed it at a community college, that is what they even think about the movie, releasing it to theaters is a huge mistake. I feel bad for AS and JM, they don’t deserve this. Really who cares about her, she is useless, and we have come to expect her in garbage films. Now she is hawking cotton, oh my god, and singing, does she have any ideas that she doesn’t have to copy from someone else, she really is just so desparte for any attention, it is scary.

wow, it seems everybody, I mean EVERYBODY was there at MET gala. Our favourite fashionista is really a pariah…

@mforman: Yeah, Coachella seemed to be a definite turning point. He was probably doing her a favor then decided it wasn’t worth it once she started pausing and posing. I wish we could get a little more detail about what went down beyond a few random tweets. I thought the Met Gala would be a shot at recovering her footing a little but I guess not. She really does seem to be in hiding. On the other hand, I think “Big Sur” is a film with a budget and secure distribution behind it, so they don’t really need pap shots for promotion. BFF & Baby on the other hand needed all the paparazzi/Twitter help it could get. As for the cotton… I’m so glad I don’t have a TV.

Why isn’t Alex named in thia post, she is always in his….woder why…….

@ mformanThank heavens she doesn’t have AS’s coat tails to ride anymore, it is so obvious he is finished with the disgusting famewhore, tramp.

I really enjoy reading all your posts they are very intresting however-

I am not buying kate and alex are no longer together, just because they have not been seen together in a few weeks does not indicate a breakup or alex has finished with her. I believe alex is in LA TB / KbVS tweeted BauervanStraten Kristin Bauer
My goodness. Ive been busy! Ramping up to #TrueBlood premiere with PR. ABri is at a music EXPO. Off to P90!
13 hours ago

I am sure alex is also busy with TB PR duties/ filming and kate is or was in san fran for Big Sur, I wouldn’t call that hardly a break up more like both have work commitments
once Kate finishes with big sur and back in LA the fandom will be dissapointed if they show up together somewhere concert/dinner etc and pple will start calling alex out for still associating himself with her!!!

there is no way I am a kate stan but we will never know the real reason for her not attending the met gala? I doubt it will be broadcasted, there may have been a good reason behind it for her absense, saying she was not invited is an easy one to pin on her, unless someone spills the beans by accident!!!!!!

i’m just saying

I really enjoy reading all your posts they are very intresting however-

13 hours ago

i’m just saying

I really enjoy reading all your posts they are very intresting however-

13 hours ago

i’m just saying

I really enjoy reading all your posts they are very intresting however-

13 hours ago

i’m just saying

Silly Girls @ 05/03/2011 at 2:13 pm

OMG, it just kills you that KB has everything you want! To set the record straight, Stella McCartney invited her to be her guest along with Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Hudson. Clearly, KB and GP are friends and that one time bogus story in a completely unreliable trade was just that – bogus! GP, CM, KB and AS were recently seen having dinner together, GP was wearing JewelMint in her video, Stella invited KB to join them at the Ball this year. How can you deny a friendship?! Stop with this ugly jealousy. You’re humiliating yourselves! Don’t you realize you’re a joke to so many people?

I’d have loved have seen Alex in the MET, but it was probably her as a date….yeahhh, now I understan why he resist going….imagine the pictures…..Alex depressing as hell and she smiling massively….no no no

JJ and her PR are so incompetent that they can’t even post the commercial that’s already on Youtube . This was found by Santress.:

This is now 2:21….I wonder how long it will take JJ to add it to the post.

yeah right @ 05/03/2011 at 2:23 pm

@Silly Girls: You’re claiming GP and KB were seen having dinner together recently??? That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen on this board in ages. And GP wearing crapmint??? Wow. You are in denial.

This is now 2:21….I wonder how long it will take JJ to add it to the post.

porquenon @ 05/03/2011 at 2:24 pm

Girl can’t sing. At all.

She is breathtakingly beautiful.

porquenon @ 05/03/2011 at 2:36 pm

Pretty face doesn’t equal pretty voice.

@wow:
yay! I can’t wait to see it.

@DailyNightly:
I agree with WOW, and I am most definitely not Kate or a paid rep in any way. Just a small town girl with OUT insecurity issues, ya know, unlike the rest of you guys.

@@mforman:

We might not know if she didn’t get invitations but it does seem very odd that this person who loves the cameras, name drops constantly, likes to seem relevant and sets up pap shots didn’t show at some of the biggest events/ parties. She’s not Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Halle Berry, etc whom might be working, out of town or just didn’t feel like showing. This person went to a book signing showcased here on JJ along with other low end events. Doesn’t add up that she went to them but not the A List events she attended in prior years, unless of course she wasn’t invited.

I’m good with her being the cotton ambassador!

@Darling:

You can’t wait to see it? The link was posted already. You’re definitely a Kate stan…..

@MERRICK: and when she chooses the bracelets in this commercial, I’m wondering – is it form JM? :)) her voice is like little girl’s with lolly pop, quite embarassing.

Blackcat99 @ 05/03/2011 at 3:11 pm

As we say down south.Lord have MERCY! I can sing better than that!What in the HELL were they thinking?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All