Kate Bosworth: Cotton's 'Fabric of My Life' Ambassador!

Kate Bosworth: Cotton's 'Fabric of My Life' Ambassador!

Kate Bosworth is making her singing debut – as the latest face of Cotton‘s “Fabric of My Life” campaign!

The 28-year-old actress is following in the footsteps of Zooey Deschanel and will sing the theme song in Cotton’s new TV ads, which will launch this Friday on major networks.

“We were looking for people from the movies who were really seen as young, female fashion leaders and Kate came to the forefront quite quickly with that kind of perspective,” Ric Hendee, senior vice president of consumer marketing for Cotton Inc., said (via WWD).

“[Kate] was in fact anxious [to sing] and she said this commercial will give her a chance to make her singing debut,” he added.

FYI: Kate is wearing JewelMint Oyster Earrings in the left Cotton ad.

Can’t wait to see and hear Kate as Cotton’s new ambassador!

kate bosworth cotton 01
kate bosworth cotton 02
kate bosworth cotton 03

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All

why don’t you people like her? she’s gorgeous and she deserves everything she has!

Stop with the name calling. Do you realize how childish you sound? You want so badly to believe tabloid gossip when it suits your agenda. However, when they write something about KB and AS seen being affection you scream you won’t believe it without pictures. BTW, KB was invited to the Met Ball by Stella McCartney and KB and GP are friends.

freakinhilarious @ 05/03/2011 at 6:41 pm

OMG Kate needs to do a guest spot on Glee!!!! Can you imagine? It would be hilarious!!

Kate is so incredibly beautiful. Her features are perfect.

DailyNightly @ 05/03/2011 at 6:55 pm

@freakinhilarious

I think Gwynnies got that one locked up. Maybe Kate can be a guest judge on American Idol, show ‘em how it’s really done.

O@gORGEOUS: maybe for a creepy pod person …there is nothing “beautiful ” about this anorexic freak. If you people who keep saying that would take a long hard look at her misporportioned body and hair that’s falling out you might actually realize how unhealthy and sad she really looks to us normal people. I don’t hate her because I’m a fat ugly AS fangurl. I’m actually speaking from experience working in a mental health facility on a 6 month rotation. She fits classic anorexic disorder

I love her cotton campaign. It’s exquisite!

@mforman: I usually think you’re kinda crazy, but I do find it semi-interesting that Kbos started seeing Askars around the time the rumors came out about her & CM. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would suggest that there was a correlation.

JustaGirl @ 05/03/2011 at 7:41 pm

Hmmm…thank goodness I have a DVR with a fast forward button. If her acting is any indication of her singing abilities, I don’t think my ears could handle it.

You know who sings like that? People who CAN’T SING. Breathy, childlike voices are the hallmark of those with no real vocal abilities. Anyone can whisper sing and sound semi decent, try pumping out some actual sound there Kate. Why in the hell would it be good to make a commercial with a full grown woman who sounds like she’s 10?

Gross the Yuku girls are practically gizzing over Bonesworth’s commercial. Then they’re saying that she’s so delicate and brings out Alex’s protective instincts and that you can tell that sometimes in the way he looks at her. WTF? Since WHEN? 95% of the time he’s leaving her in the dust, not much protective goin on there. Hahaha!

DailyNightly @ 05/03/2011 at 7:51 pm

@Camille

You hit that one on the head!It gives the impression that the only thing she has between her ears is …cotton!

@MERRICK: omg that commercial is hilarious. she is trying waaaay too hard & almost sounds like a knock off of paris hilton. i also think she looks haggard. i wonder why they didn’t make her look less greasy? she could have at least brushed her hair.

@DailyNightly:

It doesn’t make me want to run out and buy cottom, I’m just sayin. She actually does sound like Paris Hilton and we all know that Paris is no good for anything.

@MERRICK: totally agree. it’s like saying because we have vaginas we should all vote for sarah palin *rolls eyes*

I remeber hearing that CM & Goop were going to sue the tabloid for the story about him cheating with Kate, but did they actually do it? If they didn’t follow through, I think it looks more suspicious & believable.

@Shannon: I do not believe any suing actually occurred. So yes, it does lead to the suspicion that something went on between KB and CM.

@Shannon:

They didn’t follow through, there wasn’t a single word about it after the initial claim and KB hasn’t been spotted hanging with them since, other than one supposed sighting at the Chateau Marmont. I don’t buy that for a second. If Gwenyth is anything, it’s an old school, blue blood snob. She’d cut that cord in a second and never look back, which is exactly the case.

DandyPizz @ 05/03/2011 at 8:57 pm

Not only has she assaulted my vision but now she is attacking my hearing. Next she’ll release some atrocious toilet water smelling of cat piss and dandelions. She’s a terrorist to my senses.

DailyNightly @ 05/03/2011 at 9:12 pm

@DandyPizz

Stop giving her ideas. I mentioned awhile back that she might imitate Gwynneth and fancy herself a singer…and look what happened!

@Camille: I sometimes wonder what GP did to CM when she discovered that he’d been seen snogging KB.

Ahahahahahah! OMFG she is sooooooo terrible at singing. God that is pathetic. Why not just use her for the visual and get someone who can sing to do the voiceover? Holy cow!

to be nice the clothes in the commercial were cute. That being said, her vocals were horrible. She once stated that she could humbly carry a tune; she can’t. It sounded like she had someone right in front of her coaching her through. Compared to Cotton’s previous ads using musicians, you have to think that this was a mean joke.

@ladybug:

I’m sure privately he got his *ss handed to him, but GP would never let the public in on it. There have been a lot of rumors of trouble there for a long time. If there is another thing that was bred into GP, it was to keep up good appearances.

@v:

If this is her “singing debut” then she’s SOL. Total crap vocals.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 913 » Show All