Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly: Kiss Cam Smooch!

Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly: Kiss Cam Smooch!

Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly share a kiss during the L.A. Lakers game on Monday (May 2) at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The two actors, who are currently filming the comedy Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie, locked lips during the “Kiss Cam” segment on the JumboTron!

After their smooch, Will, 43, and John, 45, watched the Dallas Mavericks barely beat the home team 96-94.

10+ pictures inside of Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly at the L.A. Lakers game…

will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 01
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 02
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 03
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 04
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 05
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 06
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 07
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 08
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 09
will ferrell john c reilly kiss lakers game 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ahhahahh awesome men

are they gay?

I love non-homophobic, confident enough men with a sense of humour!

bad kiss man with man شو حيدي اكبر خطأ مش حيك يا ناس

Was it the kiss cam thingy? and Sandra – here here girl !

brainy box @ 05/03/2011 at 9:33 am

PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!! HAS ANYONE OF THEM GOT A MOVIE OUT?

WTF!!!! Are they gay? I bet they enjoyed it.

Espicasso01 @ 05/03/2011 at 9:35 am

Why couldn’t it have been Zac Efron and his brother, Dylan doing THIS instead??? :( …i’d rather see them than these two old hogs. bleh.

brainy box @ 05/03/2011 at 9:50 am

@ESPICASSO01: WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU ON ABOUT? YOU SICK MOTHER F*CKER!!!!!! WHY DON’T YOU GO HUMP A TREE YOU TWISTED PERSON!!!!!!

They are so goofy.

I just love them!!!! :)

omg i love themmmmm

a nice break from the outrageous and uncomfortable vanity displayed at the Met Ball. thank you

offtheproperty @ 05/03/2011 at 12:47 pm

I’m sure it’s funny but it’s definitely gross.

Blech they’re ugly…

Already been done by 2 hotter men.

@Espicasso01: #8: “Why couldn’t it have been Zac Efron and his brother, Dylan doing THIS instead??? i’d rather see them than these two old hogs. bleh.”

HAHAHAHAHA I know right?! Like who wants to see 2 OLD UGLY MEN?! But I was actually thinking why couldn’t it have been Thor star Chris Hemsworth & Capt America star Chris Evans?! Nothing would be sexier than watching two Marvel action hotties with the same name sucking face!

Mmmmm mmmm mmmm oh yeah baby oh yeah uhhhhhhh

UCLA Girl @ 05/03/2011 at 6:02 pm

Well, atleast Will Ferrell is a little bit better looking (emphasis on “a little bit”) than John C. Reilly. Poor Mr. Reilly. His face is really unfortunate looking. He looks worse than a public toilet bowl in the stadium after the Mets game!

Mikayla Smith @ 05/03/2011 at 6:04 pm

I like their sense of humor – but I too wish it would have been two hotties instead of two old fat geezers.

Ana Banana @ 05/03/2011 at 6:07 pm

Ewwww these two butterfaces are gross. Why don’t HOT YOUNG MEN ever pull stunts like this? It’s only the old funny dudes that kiss. But I want to see the hot young ones kissing!!!!!

THEY'RE NOT BUTTERFACES @ 05/03/2011 at 6:12 pm

@Ana Banana: Ana, a butterface is a guy with a super hot body but a gross looking face. Examples: Trevor Donovan (who plays Teddy on 90210); Joe Manganiello (who plays werewolf Alcide on HBO’s True Blood); Michael Phelps (USA Olympic swimmer). But Will Ferrell & John Reilly don’t even have good bodies. They are just straight up FUG.

Asian Sensation @ 05/03/2011 at 6:17 pm

Why is it that non-attractive men kiss for humor but attractive women kiss for sex appeal? Like Madonna & Britney? If you really think about it this says a lot about the society we live in today. Men are valued for their humor and personalities. Whereas women are only valued for their bodies & sex appeal. I know they had no intention of being sexist jerks but this kiss really is symbolic of a much bigger problem in our society. Trust me, as an Asian girl I know sexism when I see it.

GET SOME! @ 05/03/2011 at 6:19 pm

ITA with ya’ll that I want to see the hotties partaking in homoerotic kisses! To all the famewhores out there like Alex Skarsgard: THIS IS WHAT WE WANT! You want more fans & fame? Then kiss your hot celebrity friends.

I’m not gay but I gotta admit that Will Farrel is better looking than that other man with the weird face. I bet Will had to pretend the ugly dude was Leo Dicaprio or Zac Efron. Bwahahahahah

@Mike: ANYBODY is better looking than John C. Reilly. The pus-filled pimple on my azz is better looking than him. Why do you think Leo purposelessly hangs out with much uglier men? Because even though he’s cute, compared to them he looks even better.

Asian Sensation has a point about the double standards. Sometimes we don’t really see things for what they really are. I think young men don’t kiss like that for fear of getting labeled ‘gay’. Young men are so obsessed with looking ‘macho’. And young women are so obsessed with looking ‘sexy’ that even straight girls will kiss each other just to please men. But looking manly is a lot easier to do than looking sexy because being manly doesn’t involve plastic surgery or starving yourself or forcing your feet into painful stilettos or spending tons of money & time on your hair. You just have to act confident and hit the gym once in a while. Seems like women always get the worse deals in life. :(

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All