Conan the Barbarian - Theatrical Trailer Released!

Conan the Barbarian - Theatrical Trailer Released!

Check out the theatrical trailer for Conan the Barbarian!

Jason Momoa stars as the titular character, who’s “a young Cimmerian man cast adrift in the world by the brutal murder of his father and the destruction of his village,” Yahoo! Movies explains.

“Driven by the need to avenge himself upon the evil Khalar Zym, Conan learns to steal, seduce, and fight his way to his goals. He soon discovers, however, that there are greater things at stake than his own personal quest: an unearthly malevolence stalks the world, and it may be up to Conan himself to save Hyboria from ruin.”

Conan the Barbarian hits theaters on August 19!

Conan the Barbarian – Theatrical Trailer

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

At first I was just gonna see this for the hotness of Jason Momoa but the trailer looks pretty good.

Wow, this actually looks really good.

At first I used to dismiss him as another wannabe actor but after Game of Thrones HOT DAMN was I wrong….I am obsessed with guy it’s not even funny. Talented, extremely good looking yes but also really funny in interviews. He’s a cool dude…..

ck_always @ 05/04/2011 at 8:37 pm

Movie: yes
Actor: no

He’s extremely attractive. Way hotter then the original conan. This trailer is pretty epic!

This guy is hotness personified. GoT is excellent TV and this guy can act with his eyes alone. I will see Conan just to watch him in all his glory. Hands down, THE best looking man I’ve ever seen.

Anti-Septic @ 05/04/2011 at 9:04 pm

A much improved trailer, will see it for sure.

burnt bacon @ 05/04/2011 at 9:17 pm

Khal f—ing Drogo, man.

… It’s times like these… I miss Arnie. Haha. Sure the guys hot, and the movie might be good. but they’re re-doing a classic arnie movie… and that’s just not cool.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 05/04/2011 at 9:30 pm

…Looks really bad. LOL

LOL @ HOllywood. Yet another CGI crapfest and the sad thing is people actually think this is brilliant cinema. Contemporary human intelligence is questionable; how sad.

I have the biggest crush on Jason now after seeing him in Game of Thrones!

laverdadduele @ 05/04/2011 at 10:08 pm

Another stupid remake. Arnold IS Connan and no one can replace him.

When I first heard they were remaking this, I was disgusted! I mean who can compete with Arnold vs. James Earl Jones? However, after watching GOT, I’m intrigued. Jason Momoa is a walking sex machine and a devoted family man so of course, I’m now under his spell. I most definately will see this movie if only to gaze at the Adonnis on the screen. Lisa Bonet is the luckiest woman alive!

Khal Drogo and Conan! Why I think I have the vapors! A 6’4″ hunk o’man who is holy hotness. Forget True Blood and Skarsworth. Bring on more GoT and more Momoa. Lisa Bonet better hang on tight because this guy is going to become real popular real fast.

DAMMMM He’s sooo hot
Jason is married to Zoe Kravitz’s mom, who is older than him!!!
she’s surely a super lucky woman!

Well helllooooooooo..... @ 05/04/2011 at 11:16 pm

replacement crush! Good grief that is one mountain of a man! He’s barely spoken 10 lines in GoT, but has somehow run away with the show. Now HOW did he do that??? Move over True Blood. GoT is the new sheriff in town.

Rachel Nichols is incredibly gorgeous. I love her. She’s really beautiful and a really sweet girl. She’s the best thing about this movie.

What a gorgeous man!!!!! Trailer looks really good!!!!

Remember, guys, this isn’t a remake: it’s a new film based on a character created in 1932. All it shares with the 1982 film is the fact that he’s out for revenge against the man who killed his father.

I have paid attention to, thank you for sharing!

it is very good,i love it very much.

Thank you for share, I like this post

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All