Shia LaBeouf: Kiss Kiss with Karolyn Pho!

Shia LaBeouf: Kiss Kiss with Karolyn Pho!

Shia LaBeouf shares a smooch with his girlfriend, stylist Karolyn Pho, on Tuesday (May 3) in Studio City, Calif.

The couple grabbed lunch at Sweet Butter Cafe before stopping by Aaron Brothers and The Ivy furniture store.

Shia, 24, and Karolyn also cooled down with some smoothies from Jamba Juice.

Over the weekend, Shia showed off his fit physique while making a pit stop at a gas station.

20+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf and Karolyn Pho in Studio City…

shia labeouf karolyn pho kiss 01
shia labeouf karolyn pho kiss 19
shia labeouf karolyn pho kiss 20
shia labeouf karolyn pho kiss 21
shia labeouf karolyn pho kiss 22
shia labeouf karolyn pho kiss 23

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

NONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONNONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

lol he is such a try hard

sourpatch575 @ 05/04/2011 at 1:09 am

I’ve never seen a 24 year old look so old.

O I'm bored @ 05/04/2011 at 1:26 am

Lmao he’s like the exact opposite of Zac Efron

I give it another two months before he dumps this chick for someone new

Looks like he is really in to Asian girls, I remember being him with his first gf who was Asian as well… Ohh well Asian gals are more down to earth n respectful n beautiful as well,,, Good luck

brainy box @ 05/04/2011 at 1:55 am

WTF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! LUCKY B*TCH APPRECIATE HIM WHILE YOU CAN BEFORE HE DUMPS YOU ON YOUR A$$!!!!!

he’s 24 … he should be dating different people … too early in life to end it by settling down

The most awkward couple I’ve ever seen. Wow.

@elle: More like the UGLIEST

@mariah: that shia’s catchphrase

rattlesnake ! @ 05/04/2011 at 2:52 am

he will end up slapping her around i bet …

innocent_bystander @ 05/04/2011 at 3:15 am

@rattlesnake !: A bit of slap and tickle can be nice.

@innocent_bystander: abuse isn’t ‘nice’ dipshti

innocent_bystander @ 05/04/2011 at 3:38 am

@ccc: Chill. It’s British slang. Look it up. :)

raggedyanni @ 05/04/2011 at 3:51 am

@O I’m bored: Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

I wish Shia and Carey were still together.

James Francos #1 fan! @ 05/04/2011 at 4:07 am

@Reba: my thoughts exactly!!!

Do I detect an actual smile on Shia’s face? I liked Shia and Carey, too, but they’ve been over for eight months. Looks like they’ve both moved on

Nerd hitting the gym I see. And yes they do look like a weird couple. He looks 40 she looks 12 lol. Looks like an episode of To Catch A Predator.

congrats you’re famous

raggedyanni @ 05/04/2011 at 4:40 am

@MixTape Reviews: Hey, at least he doesn’t look like he’s stuck at age 15 like people used to always say. :D

nice hair extensions you wanna be hippie

@brainy box
Your comment made my day

Its funny how the cameramen can’t get a descent photo of this chick.

He’s so short

@Lynn:

No, I think he actually is just a bit of a feral. But a very good actor.

Come on guys cut shia some slack, he is what 38 and she is 46, he likes them older. I smell marriage soon. goooooood 4 him

very jealous of that girl.

anybody?anybody? @ 05/04/2011 at 12:34 pm

I’ve always loved Shia as an actor. I actually still crack up when I watch Even Stevens lol But after he cut off that Jewfro and he’s been growing up and hitting the gym, I’m lusting after him! He’s so hot! I love that he has no limits to who he dates— why should he, he’s young right?— his love-rod does’nt discriminate lol. I’m always excited to see what his next project is!!

wellhellothere @ 05/04/2011 at 12:39 pm

Can i be next ? :(

AW, they look so cute together! Happy for both of them.

She is pretty looking

He’s still with this big face uggo?

Pho? Like the soup? Yum!

*Angieee* @ 05/04/2011 at 4:20 pm

Pretty hair but I don’t get why asians always have that hairstyle

Shia’s a WEEBO. hahaha another white guy with an asian fetish. why?

I don’t like his current look (well, the hair mostly), but he doesn’t look anywhere near 40. If anything, he could use some maturity in that baby face of his.

Brad Zitt @ 05/04/2011 at 5:05 pm

The fact that Shia is a nerdy vertically challenged white guy with no game, no surprise he got an asian chick. But damn Shia, thats the best you can do? a frumpy faced asian girl? And Shia, no matter how hard you work out, you’re still gonna look like a nerd. Embrace it and stop trying to be considered an attractive leading man.

Damn that girl is a new kind of Fugly. From behind you’re like ‘hey there…” the second she turns around your all ” OH GOD LOOK AWAY!”

Love U Shiaaa!

@Me: Do you think he has a black fetish because he dated Rihanna and Kiely Williams?

I just cant with the disgusting hate that spawns when people look at Asian women, we are one species called human..get over it! No wonder this country and the world cant move onto better things because so many are still stuck on the color and features of humans so they berate each other with nonsense and hate. Get out there open your eyes and educate yourselves or there will be no hope for your future. you can sit ans steam about a public figure love life becuase oyu lack one or you can go out there embrace the people you come in contact with no matter what shade of brown their skin color comes in and maybe you will find love and happiness instead of stank ass hate and despair with your everyday existence….sad sad people

@viper:

Geez, aren’t you nice.
She is not as hideous as you think she is.

@Brad Zitt: I’d wager a bet that this “nerdy vertically challenged white guy with no game” turns down more a$$ than most guys will ever get offered.

she looks like one of those middle aged asian fobs who go drop x at avalon hollywood

Does anyone actually believe he’s straight?

Dang, justjared readers don’t like Asians I guess. Or they don’t like Shia with an Asian. You guys are mean.

@Mike: What is it in Shia’s thirteen years in the public eye that makes you think he’s gay? His romances with women, including a 3-year relationship before anyone cared? His impeccable sense of style? What?

@Me:
It’s the other way around: Asian girls are always after white guys. Especially Jewish guys.
I saw it many times. I feel bad for Asian guys. They never seem to want to date them.

Americans are weird. Why should u date someone of ur own race only?!!!! If Asian women have been raised in the US, it’s normal they will date white guys too weirdos. Only blacks date their own race to satsify their own EGO. Stop the hate. She is beautiful!!! U are racists or ugly urself.

Asian women in Asia are NOT after white guys. Asian American women may be, caus they have been raised in America.

@Mike: no, because straight men don’t need fake romances aka beards (carey Mulligan, now this chick). either he’s a total loser or gay

Brad Zitt @ 05/05/2011 at 1:53 am

@Sinjin: no sh!t, hes famous and has money, no questioning that, the gold diggers are always an option. But a quality chick? nope ..he’s with…this fugly asian girl . And “Most guys ” dont ever get offered any a$$ to begin with so that comparison is pretty awful. If you are gonna compare, use someone else of his stature, and you’ll see he doesn’t cut it.

@Brad Zitt: How exactly do we determine whether she’s a “quality chick” or not? From her appearance? From her job?

jackpot! ding ding ding

@Brad Zitt:

Ugly Asian woman?!! show a pic of u. I bet ur ugly as hell. How do u know if she is quality or not?!! Ur a piece of trash and jealous. I bet ur life is miserable.

she is not ugly and neither is Shia , can you people not accept that they actually might be in love with each other? Why does she has to be white for you guys to accept that…we’re all human and we all want to live life.
yes Shia might of had a couple of flings in the past but what makes you so sure that this one won’t last?
get a grip and stop being so stero-typical in life.

He looks scary!!! what happens to the days of Steven Even? What happened to that talented sweet looking guy? This Shia scares me with his overdone muscles and drugged look

@hmmmm: He’s not 16 anymore.

really pushing for publicity there Shia, how much did ya pay her..
still looking for the new actress to beard ya..
we know..
you foolin no-one.

Latina Lovely @ 05/08/2011 at 12:02 am

@Sorba:
Oh shut up – u idiot.
Asian women go after white men to satisfy THEIR egos too you dumbasssss.
Please save it. They go after white men.
White men are bored with and don’t want white women anymore – so all other race women are fair game.
Lovely Latina

NO ONE WANTS WHITE CHICKS ANYMORE
THEY BORE THE CRAP OUT OF US IN BED CAN’T SUUCK FOR SHIIT AND HAVE FLAT NASTY ASSSSES
EXOTIC CHICKS PLS MIXED AISAN BLACK LATIN BRAZIL ONLY
NO WHITE CHICKS NEED APPLY
- WHITE BOY

truth is…
non-white women: latina black asian – smell better ‘down there’….and are better in farking horizontal. not just here i n the uk either.

looks like they kissed for the first time. weird. and shia doesn’t seem to be enjoying it

jesus, boring ..
no big deal, no big love

Seriously this is ridiculous… she’s asian he’s white, so what? would it matter as much if she were white?
People need to get over it and see that race doesnt make a difference… we should be past racial differences.. if he likes her then good for him

Ewwwww she smokes!!!! That’s NASTY!!!!!!

Ughh….her shoesss….does anyone else notice her shoes???

@Bby: ha ha ha ha I bet ur asian! lol u have a white guy too? LOL

I noticed the shoes!! Their fricken hideous!

Really? A frumpy girl like her? She doesnt seem that special to me. And she kind of looks like a DUDE! (Like that Kono chic from Hawaii Five-O)
Shia has gone LOW. Whatever happened to the pretty beautiful classy women? Oh well, I guess Shia is into fugly chicks.