Vin Diesel Covers 'Men's Fitness' June 2011

Vin Diesel Covers 'Men's Fitness' June 2011

Vin Diesel shows off his guns on the cover of Men’s Fitness magazine’s June/July 2011 issue, on newsstands Monday (May 9).

The June/July issue of the mag features Men’s Fitness‘ list of Hollywood’s 25 Fittest Guys!

Here’s a look at a few of the guys who made the cut: Chris Evans, Alex O’Loughlin, Henry Cavill, Michael Fassbender, Joel McHale, Joe Manganiello, Bradley Cooper, Kellan Lutz, and Chris Pine!

To see the complete list, visit MensFitness.com or pick up Men’s Fitness next week!

Bigger cover pic inside…

vin diesel mens fitness 01

Photos: Men\'s Fitness
Posted to: Magazine, Vin Diesel

Getty

It’s lunch hour in France…and I just throw up in my mouth…

Thank you very much !

ilovevindiesel @ 05/04/2011 at 7:55 am

mmmm mmmm mmmm *drools*

James Madsen @ 05/04/2011 at 7:59 am

Why does Vin Diesel only do Fast and Furious, Riddick and Triple X movies? In the summer of 2020, we should expect to see him in Riddick 8, Fast and Furious 9 and Triple X 7.
He showed a lot of promise in Boiler Room (2000) and Knockaround Guys (2001). He needs to do more dramas rather than just doing huge action blockbusters because he has now pigeonholed himself as an actor who just does action movies. He is an underrated actor. So, I hope that he does more dramas, tries to reach his full potential as an actor and tries to win an Oscar.

Wohooo!! Fast Five is absolutely breathtaking! One of the year’s best films! Really epic!

The fight between Vin Diesel/Dwayne Johnson knocked everyone on their ass and was so amazing and action-packed, audiences all over the world were left breathless.

Oh, God, the only thing that’s going through my head to describe it is, it’s like sex with the climax at the end of it! Whereas film is like you have sex but you never get the climax. A lot of stopping and starting but… oh, I wish I hadn’t said that.

i love this guy ! awesome movie

brainy box @ 05/04/2011 at 8:53 am

HE LOOKS LIKE A FUGLY BALD MONKEY!!!!!!! IS HE ON STEROIDS?

Daddy yankee @ 05/04/2011 at 9:01 am

Handsome dude

I like his movie

@James Madsen: I agree, would love to see him do a romantic comedy.

Not feeling that red color shirt.

I think he’s oddly……. freakin’ HOT. <3

watershark @ 05/06/2011 at 10:31 am

holy airbrushing batman!

Juan Navarro @ 06/06/2011 at 2:41 am

Vin Diesel is one bad ass actor he is the **** !!!!!!!!

Vin'stheman @ 09/26/2011 at 11:02 pm

Vin is seriously my hero/idol-he’s just freakin awesome!!!!!!