Cameron Diaz Covers 'Cosmopolitan' June 2011

Cameron Diaz Covers 'Cosmopolitan' June 2011

Cameron Diaz graces the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s June 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 38-year-old Bad Teacher actress (in Maurie & Eve) had to share:

On her life philosophy: “I think you get better as you age. You know what you want, and you become stronger mentally, emotionally, and physically…But also, things have happened recently that have pushed me to grow. My father died, and having gone through that really made me think about my life and how I want to live it.”

Drew Barrymore, on her friendship with Cam: “She’s my sister, but we bro out and have crazy adventures. I always know that she is game. Most people don’t know this, but she’s very edgy…That has been a big part of our friendship, knowing that she will throw down at any time as well as that sisterly, cozy, nurturing love that we have.”

For more from Cameron, visit Cosmopolitan.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

cameron diaz cosmopolitan june 2011

Photos: Cosmopolitan
Posted to: Cameron Diaz, Magazine

Diaz’s been 38 forever! Sorry love but not with a face like that. How I hate airbrushing!

Espicasso01 @ 05/05/2011 at 10:54 am

i am a 22 yo male and i want to be like cameron diaz when i grow up. is that weird?

she’s been looking hotter than ever these days. Almost like back to the Mask days. Its crazy!!!

She should just get back with Justin….settle down and marry and have kids

That is phtoshopped at its finest because her face is covered with wrinkles.

QueenCamRothschild @ 05/05/2011 at 12:21 pm

LORD God of Israel lovingkindness in the morning 7am today in LORD Jesus Christ in Heaven Father in desire the Holy Spirit Bride Sabbath Secret LOVE Hot Beautiful Cameron Diaz with rewards of all things all the rest with Fit Promise to the jealous rewards of the desire of the Husband that is ” faithful and true ” ( My Dad showed me how feable men can be with too much pressure to focus on the advice from the widow’s or the General’s, Only LORD God of Israel should be the Focus desire of the Bride from everlasting and to everlasting ) with all things all the rest to focus his desire for me Hot Beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration alive for evermore Fit Promise liveth First Love Joy in the presence of Angels of LORD God of Israel hast made me glad, :) What is this? = מה זה LORD God Of Israel Music Listening All Things All The REST, God of Darlene July 22, 2003 ” Irresistible ” in LORD Jesus Christ God of Darls letter from Australia ” Pray ” In LORD Heaven Father ” God of Paul De Jong Ezekiel 36, 37 First Gateway January 2009 Sabbath God of Ken Ulmer Psalm 92 ” in Holy Spirit Hot Sabbath Secret Love Bride Hot Beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration hast made me glad, happy men, Happy Friends: Yet Closer Than A FREIND HtSbbthScrtLvRckngn ( Deuteronomy Six Verse Four ) Hr,srl:ThLRDrGdsnLRDMtnHt Beautiful Jennifer Aniston Sings ” I Have A Crush On You “, May 24, 2010 Yet Closer Than A FREIND HtSbbthScrtLvRckngn ( Deuteronomy Six Verse Four ) Hr,srl:ThLRDrGdsnLRDMtnHt Beautiful Oprah Sings ” O It Is Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love “, fabulous foods Hot Beautiful Queen Diana Fit ” Eating Royally ” Royal Chef Darren McGrady dot company , grace ascending promotions, lovingkindness in the morning ” Knight and Day ” faithfulness every night ” The Green Hornet ” Moreover The LORD Thy God Will Send The Hornet Among Them, Until They That Are Left, And Hide Themselves From Thee, Be Destroyed, Thou Shalt No Be Affrighted At Them: Stolen Waters Are Sweet, And Bread Eaten In Secret Is Pleasant. But He Knoweth Not That The Dead Are There, And That Her Guests Are In The Depths Of Hell. ( Deuteronomy Seven Verse Twenty ) ” Bad Teacher ” The secret things belong unto the LORD our God…( Deuteronomy 29 verse 29 ) ” Gambit ” The Blessing Of The LORD, It Maketh Rich, And LORD God OF Israel Addeth No Sorrow With It, That The LORD Brought Us Out Of Egypt With A Mighty Hand ( Deuteronomy Six Verse Twenty-one ) , LORD God Of Israel ” Irresistible ” Jealous Hot Coals OF ” Orange Fire Rising ” Which Hath A Most Vehement Flame Desire Is Toward Hot Sabbath Secret Love Rocking In ” Pray ” ( Deuteronomy Six Verse Four ) Hear, O Israel: The LORD Our God Is One LORD Motion Hot Beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declaration Alive For Evermore Fit Promise Liveth First Love Joy In The Presence Of Angels Of LORD God Of Israel Hast Made Me Glad Hot Beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Apparel Camest Having A Wedding Garment, From Everlasting, And To Everlasting, LORD God Of Israel Faithfulness Every Night Arise ^O^ 8:00 Pm Hot Beautiful Cameron Diaz Today LORD God Of Israel Music Listening All Things All The REST

pigbearman @ 05/05/2011 at 12:30 pm

the miracles of photoshop

laverdadduele @ 05/05/2011 at 12:51 pm

Photo-shopped worthless POS, lovely.

*Angieee* @ 05/05/2011 at 1:10 pm

What a weird pose for a cover. Her personality is vile

I understand that she likes being a free bird like me. But Cameron will be singing a different tune in a couple of years when the boys stop calling and Alex R. marries a girl 20 years younger after he tires of Cameron’s services. She should not be so smug about her position. Plus, marriage is also a financial helper for young women. 99% will never have Cameron’s money.

Styllist UK @ 05/05/2011 at 8:23 pm

I liker her! She look like a bit Gwyneth Paltrow but she’s better than her. Cameron is more modest and more cool than Gwyneth. I like the colors of cover :)

Classless.

I saw this in the store the other day and I couldn’t stop looking at the cover. She looks awesome. Photshop or not, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and I’m a straight woman.