Mila Kunis: Starbucks Run in Boston!

Mila Kunis: Starbucks Run in Boston!

Mila Kunis steps out on a rainy Wednesday (May 4) in Boston, Mass.

The 27-year-old actress, who’s currently in town filming Ted with Mark Wahlberg, worked out at the gym and made a Starbucks run afterward.

Ted is about a man whose teddy bear comes to life as the result of a childhood wish – Seth MacFarlane is directing.

In other Mila news, she’s up against Minka Kelly for the “Holy Grail of Hot” Guys’ Choice Award – vote for her over at Spike.com if you think she deserves the award!

FYI: Mila is wearing a men’s graphite cashmere sweater jacket from 830SIGN.

mila kunis starbucks rain boston 01
mila kunis starbucks rain boston 02
mila kunis starbucks rain boston 03
mila kunis starbucks rain boston 04
mila kunis starbucks rain boston 05
mila kunis starbucks rain boston 06

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
*Angieee* @ 05/05/2011 at 8:25 pm

She loves iced coffee

Styllist UK @ 05/05/2011 at 8:27 pm

I think she’s very beautiful

This is how they stay slim. Load yourself up with caffeine.

she loves her iced lattes, and “we” love her!!! great post jared! love it!

Mac Attack @ 05/05/2011 at 8:42 pm

Macaulay Culkin has been inside her

everytime i see her with her coffee, it makes me go and have one too lol

@skinny chic

Way to gloss over that “going to the gym part”…..half her pictures that show up are her leaving the gym.

@gloss:

Mila’s a smoker

@Halli

Yes, I know, there have been many pics on here showing that..so are LOTS of other actresses including Scarlett, Alba, etc….you don’t get a fit body just from smoking. Ask Kirsty Alley….she spends a LOT of time in the gym, and that is how she stays slim.

I don’t get her hype. nothing but a cute pretty little brunette girl. you see those everywhere in america. yawn.

I really like Mila.
She is very beautiful.

It’s so wierd shes in Massachusettes. Shes probably walking where I used to walk. We don’t get so many films being shot there. Shes always holding one of those ice coffee cups hahaha. She looks tired but I still thinks shes pretty. Its all that smiling thats giving her those laugh lines.

@Mac Attack: Obviously he didn’t get tooo mcuh inside of her cuz she never had his lame ass baby. Even with her he probably had a hard time keeping an erection, and no it’s not her it’s him, he’s a ***. Life got a little better when she dumped the lying con artist.

@tmo: Because she hasn’t had a baby it means he “didn’t get too inside of her”. Every heard of birth control?

offtheproperty @ 05/05/2011 at 11:40 pm

See how TALL she is, in these pictures you can tell.
5’8″ probably.
And pretty of course.

When I saw the pics, I thought “Oh she does the same thing in Boston that she does in LA” lol

@offtheproperty: She is around 5’3 actually.

pigbearman @ 05/06/2011 at 3:06 am

EXPOSED! average looking without make-up.

brainy box @ 05/06/2011 at 4:18 am

PRETTY!!!!!!

@anbi: I was referring to his sperm.

@anbi:
I was referring to his sperm..any couple who has been together 6 years and still uses a condom or bc obviously isn’t that tight.

I was reffering to his sperm.

@Mac Attack: YOU are a major A-HOLE! jealous it wasnt you?

she is gorgeous! no matter what she wears !

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All