Doyle Bramhall II: Sheryl Crow's Boyfriend!

Doyle Bramhall II: Sheryl Crow's Boyfriend!

Sheryl Crow goes public with her boyfriend, guitarist/producer Doyle Bramhall II, at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s 2011 Spring Ball held at NYC’s Pierre Hotel on Wednesday (May 4)

The 49-year-old singer recently opened up about her new guy to Prevention:

Sheryl shared, “I’ve been in the situation where I’ve been involved with people and their kids, and if the relationship doesn’t work out, it’s heartbreak. So I’m keeping the relationship friend-based when we’re around the kids. Luckily we have a great foundation, having known each other for fifteen years.”

Sheryl has two adopted sons, Wyatt, 3, and Levi James, 1. She was engaged cycling champ Lance Armstrong, but they split in 2006.

FYI: Sheryl is wearing an Alberta Ferretti gown with David Yurman jewelry.

doyle bramhall ii sheryl crow 01
doyle bramhall ii sheryl crow 02
doyle bramhall ii sheryl crow 03
doyle bramhall ii sheryl crow 04
doyle bramhall ii sheryl crow 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

speaktruth @ 05/06/2011 at 3:09 pm

Good for you Sheryl! Love her and her music! :)

happy for sheryl!

he’s much younger, but so what. her face is getting longer as she ages..not pretty. google this guys father, he’s the fox of the family !!!

Lydia Roberts @ 05/06/2011 at 3:54 pm

I’m glad to see Sheryl Crow happy again and in a new relationship after all that she has gone through over the years.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

lexy hates bilson @ 05/06/2011 at 4:28 pm

Good for her! Nice to see some different people on this site JJ!

All of the ageing women in the business want a younger man then they wonder why their relationship don’t last. Stupid women for sure.

Michele Hood @ 05/06/2011 at 6:32 pm

I agree! I am married to a man 10 years younger than me – celebrating 7 years of marriage and two beautiful children this month! Was married to an older guy before him – this is a love match! Yeah, Sheryl Crow – I’m all for second chances :) your new guy is hot!

Michele Hood @ 05/06/2011 at 6:40 pm

Byatches lol- if it’s the right man, it works! Nobody has ever given us grief about the age diff – we look the same age. My husband tells me everyday how much he loves me and how beautiful I am to him – the first husband, not so much. I never even think about the age diff – our marriage has always been great :). Shut up, you fall in love with who Yoy fall in love with. A good marriage is a good marriage :). First husband finally told me he actually DIDN’T want children 6 years into our marriage – a deal breaker. Got pregnant for the first time in my life on my honeymoon w second hubby. Don’t settle, ladies!

Well …first of all I think she looks very pretty in these pictures…hope she found someone that respects her…

Women. All burn to HELL when you turn 40! Society thinks you’re NOTHING.

Ageism is so damn ignorant! Grow up people. You’ll get to 49 one day, if you’re not there already.

What on earth are you guys on about, if you google him you’ll see that he’s only 6 years younger than she is. That’s nothing.
Wishing Sheryl all the best, she’ amazing. And she deserves someone who respects her.

what she doesn’t mention is that she was ******** him while he was married and broke up his marriage and kids.

Sheryl: If I had only known – I thought your taste in men went towards
jocks with almost no hair. I look just like this guy…really. If I had only known

i knew it!!! so happy for them :) sheryl is my fav singer!

@jacksion: I guess we’re not supposed to mention that, huh? Sad for Suzanna.

He and Suzanna have been divorced since 2007.

Detroitblue @ 05/12/2011 at 2:39 am

I’m confused. So I had to see it for myself. But if you could only hear the Drama going on in Susanna’s camp you would swear they are currently husband and wife. Susanna is floored by this announcement. Really!

Doyle dump the old lady and get back to making your own music. Geez

Doyle get back to jammin dude. This chick just bringin ya down man. Get back to Texas and jam man

Very informative blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing. dkebafagkddd