Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Elisabetta Canalis: Nude for PETA!

Elisabetta Canalis: Nude for PETA!

Check out a sneak peek of Elisabetta Canalis‘s new anti-fur ad campaign for PETA!

The 32-year-old Italian model/actress bared all for the photo shoot, which she called “the best reason why I got naked in my life.”

“I was a kid, a little girl, and was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary,” Elisabetta, who’s currently dating George Clooney, recalled.

“And in the documentary I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them. I was shocked because I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life,” she explained.

Elisabetta‘s ad will officially debut in the fall, but check out some behind-the-scenes footage from her shoot!

Elisabetta Canalis – PETA Ad Sneak Peek

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I saw the pics on some site a few days ago. This woman SERIOUSLY looks like a man. It’s scary. I’ve seen transsexual guys that look more female than this shemale.

Madhatter @ 05/06/2011 at 8:31 pm

I am always confused when these PETA reps. would die before wearing fur, but, leather is okay?!!!

Elisabetta has worn fur in the last 12 months and works for Cavalli who uses fur and she collects expensive leather and whatever else skin is in fashion handbags.Not a great role model for PETA and clearly not that outraged or upset about the killing of animals. Smirking after saying bludgeoned was also inapropriate but then those who feed her those lines clearly didn’t explain what was meant. She just wanted to take of her clothes and get publicity. After all George hasn’t been seen with her for months and is still not wanting to get pictured with her. How many celebs make it in and out of Mr Chows and not get papped? George really doesn’t want to be seen with her. After spending the last few days with the boys he probably showed up to shut her up. Her gift to him should off been to stay away most people can’t understand why he is still with the gold digger. Love to know what she has on him. Clear to all it isn’t love rarely together and they haven’t been pictured together in months and George has work lined up so he doesn’t have to spend time with her. Would help if Elisabetta got some work but her lack of any real talent seems to be stopping that. She should do what the other no talents do get her own reality show. I read she wants to open up a clothes shop which in itself is funny when you see how badly she dresses but it would make for a hilarious reality show. George should grow a backbone soon and dump her so she needs something. I don’t think I could stomach another summer of this way too skinny cow with her butt hanging out all over Lake Como. No wonder these gay rumors keep surfacing it seems to be the only real explaination. Elisabetta has done more damage and bought more bad headlines then any other girl he has every been with. Which makes her still being around even more puzzling!

Dude looks like a lady…

silverscreen @ 05/06/2011 at 9:50 pm

She’s still a fake, a hypocrite, and a lying famewhore. She wears lots of leather, including leather pants, boots, jackets, and handbags, as documented in numerous photographs. She eats KFC, as she herself “tweeted” when she had a Twitter account; levipere still has a screenshot of the tweet if anyone is interested in looking at it. She wore fur to the London Film Festival in 2009, as documented in photographs, and ate the veal dinner served there. And there’s that pic of her being too lazy and uncaring to pick her dog up with her hands: http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2514613/elisabetta-canalis-dog-ferragamo-06/ She dumped the dog she “adopted” in L.A., solely for a photo op, onto her mother. This is just another famewhore publicity ploy. She’s a fake, always has been, always will be. Her publicity contract ended in December, when she was allowed to do one last photo op with Clooney, and she hasn’t been near him since then. Also, she didn’t have dinner with Clooney yesterday, that was just more lies from skanknalis’s trashy lying publicist.

Yo… she’s clearly too thin…
And about the leather, normally no it’s not okay for the real Peta reps to buy leather bags/shoes

she is another “beard” Clooney is as gay as the rest of them.

She looks either a TRANSVESTITE or a TRANSSEXUAL.

Correct Answer @ 05/06/2011 at 10:50 pm

@whizzer: I’ll go with TRANSSEXUAL..

she is pretty, definitley female. Geo is not backing away from her
. Some ppl come up with the wildest stories loll never any link or proof.
becuz there is none.

Check Peta @ 05/06/2011 at 11:02 pm

Peta doesn’t get on anyones case re; leather. get your facts straight.

CURIOUS GEORGE @ 05/06/2011 at 11:35 pm

1:53 !!!

What is this PETA !!?
Make love not war animal .. that “play” with dog
soo bad taste of Sex Apeal cameraman !
Pur Perversion
Obvious potential interest to have She Is by appearance, style, or charm: sex appeal. see my body i am so sexy hot sweet …dog …

OK but for this play exist other places and others animals !
No animal protection and compliance

CURIOUS GEORGE @ 05/06/2011 at 11:42 pm

ahh last one
the END is on other channels…!

I’m not sure she knows EXACTLY why she posed
long as she describes her look “pretty sweets gestures”

dont worry for you we not forget you
You are SEXY ELI OVER IN THE WORLD

Angoras killed for their wool
How many Angoras does it take to make a sweater? ….. basic

in” LOVE” everytime everywhere with my cameramans!

I heard she eat at Kentucky Fried Chicken, her pr could say anything, she’s a liar and she’s on Peta only for GC and to be seen. Plus… she’s awful! There’s only one thing pretty on her and this is her extensions.

Sheee man!

ESCORT for WHITE RABBITS @ 05/07/2011 at 2:32 am

INDIA FOX is BETER

@silverscreen:

Did you find/see any photos of the two together at the prebirthday dinner? Thought we had got rid of the ugly, filthy b…. after they hadn’t been seen together since last Christmas.

Despite photoshop and filters and who knows what, shestill looks like a man and a skeleton with loose skin hanging on her back…. Awful. Full of herself and conceited, as usual.
That photo (woman who stares at goats)… my God, what a trashy
w.h.o.r.e

She really looks like a man and her square emaciated face is really ugly!
I saw the video, she’s anorexic, it’s so evident!
definitly a ugly old cokewoh.re!

brainy box @ 05/07/2011 at 5:11 am

ANY EXCUSE TO BE NAKED!!!!! RIGHT ELISABETTA?

I don’t think she looks like a man, but her body and skin aren’t attractive, too floppy due to weight loss, her back looks very weird. And she is Sardinian, too much sun.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All