Benjamin Millepied: YSL Men's Fragrance Face!

Benjamin Millepied: YSL Men's Fragrance Face!

A barefoot Benjamin Millepied shows off some dance moves while working on an ad campaign for Yves Saint Laurent‘s new men’s fragrance on Wednesday (May 4) in NYC.

The 33-year-old French dancer and Natalie Portman‘s fiance is the new face of YSL‘s unnamed scent, which is due out in September, WWD reports.

The fragrance will be the third in a line of YSL scents that already includes L’Homme (which Halle Berry‘s beau, Olivier Martinez, works on) and La Nuit de L’Homme, represented by Vincent Cassel.

benjamin millepied ysl 01
benjamin millepied ysl 02
benjamin millepied ysl 03
benjamin millepied ysl 04
benjamin millepied ysl 05
benjamin millepied ysl 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He’s hot.
But wow, barefoot in NYC?! He’s got some balls!

I guess being engaged to Natalie Portman does have its perks.

WTF? Mooching off Natalie’s fame I see.

I know a secret... @ 05/07/2011 at 10:17 pm

Natalie’s REAL baby daddy is Darren Aronofsky.

Now that Yves Saint Laurent has passed his house has gone to crap. :(

pigbearman @ 05/07/2011 at 10:35 pm

hahaha he’s a famevvhore!

Im a natalie fan but this is too much. He was chosen to choreograph Black Swan BEFORE he began dating Natalie. He has danced with a prestigious dance company for years. He is successful on his own.

Isn’t she the face of Dior? Tsk tsk..the competition.

I know the real secret @ 05/07/2011 at 10:40 pm

Benicio del Toro is Natalie’s REAL baby daddy.

@Anjii: I completely agree. The brand died along with the late Yves.

If some of you knew a little something about a thing called “culture”, you’d realize that Ben is world-famous in the ballet world and is one of the most successful male dancers.

He’s not exactly a poor struggling artist.

My Secret is the best @ 05/07/2011 at 11:18 pm

@I know a secret…:

You’re wrong because it’s Sarah Lane who is carrying the real baby.

Aronofsky is Natalie’s REAL baby daddy. Millepied is a ballet dancer….I can’t see the appeal

This guy is ze ghey no? He is funny. I believe the story about the other dude being the baby daddy.

Jesus, he’s ugly.

I bet he’s got a tasty uncut wiener! I love me some Euro-honey.

The whole world's a conspiracy @ 05/08/2011 at 12:02 am

I know it because it was on http://blindgossip.com

The whole world's a conspiracy @ 05/08/2011 at 12:03 am

Of course Aronofsky is the real father.And you know what ? i’ve just discover that it’s not Bin Laden but a double who has been killed. I know it because it wason http://blindgossip.com

Not the daddy

@The whole world’s a conspiracy: oh yeah? where is it on the site?
here, i have more aronofsky/portman blind items

Though he established himself before I dont think he wld be doing this Ad if he wasnt involved with Miss Portman!!!

@Oops: “The whole world’s a conspiracy” is mocking you idiots. Its called sarcasm.

well he forgot to use the “/s”

Flowergirl @ 05/08/2011 at 12:47 am

Have you noticed that all three men are French ( Olivier Martinez,Vincent Cassel and Benjamin Millepied). Guess it makes sense to have French men for a French brand.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All