Kate Bosworth: Cotton 'Fabric of My Life' Commercial!

Kate Bosworth: Cotton 'Fabric of My Life' Commercial!

Check out Kate Bosworth‘s singing debut in the new commercial for Cotton‘s “Fabric of My Life” campaign!

“I’ve never been in a studio before and sort of working on a song that’s my own,” the 28-year-old actress and new ambassador for Cotton shared.

“It was interesting to me how much a song comes alive and how very much like you find a character, you sort of find the song and it all of a sudden comes to life and you get to play with a little bit like you would dialogue or like you would a scene,” she added. “It was really, really fun.”

FYI: Kate is wearing cotton fashions by designers such as Prada, Rodarte, and Nina Ricci.

Kate Bosworth – Cotton “Fabric of My Life” Commercial

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

Oh dear god. Are you serious…

She is the one singing this? Why is it that “actresses” have to get into the music business and “singers” have to get into the acting business? I mean really, come on!

What has she done that is even relevant anymore, the last movie I saw her in was Blue Crush and lord knows that was forever ago.

Just Kidding @ 05/07/2011 at 1:58 am

IMHO, her voice is too weak, she is not a singing material.

lovelydee @ 05/07/2011 at 2:07 am

Umm, not a good singer.

WhatInTheSamHill? @ 05/07/2011 at 2:13 am

Just. Make. It. Stop.
This just in: Delusional “actress”/”model”/”fashionista”/”starf***er Kate Bosworth has now added “singer” to her ever thinning repetoire, just like her hair. Later at 10, we investigate Kate’s political ambitions in the lead up to her adding “politician” to her list of achievements. Kate will run a campaign to make all US citizens “effortlessly cool”. Obama, you have been warned.

cute girl. bad singer.

hahahahaha…………….Kate Bosho is reduced to doing a commercial that airs in the U.S …Sure …A listers do commercials but they mostly air it in another contry unless it’s a makeup commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong her? She sings, acts and talks like a little girl. Grow up!

Chick can't act @ 05/07/2011 at 2:34 am

Kate cannot even act well for a commerial she comes across as aware of the camera or is that pretenciousness???? No wonder she does commercials now for, Cotton!…I quess all the high end and in demand ads are going to Natalie Portman, Scarjo and Angelina

Chick can't Sing @ 05/07/2011 at 2:36 am

She needs to go Away!

Chick can't design Crappy mint @ 05/07/2011 at 2:39 am

She also has no style, she is nearly 30 thats right 30,dresing like a teenager! Don’t let me go on about that crappy mint Jewelwry

I’ll give her credit for landing a national ad campaign but why don’t any of the famous designers who pay her to attend their events want to use her in their ads? She used to be able to land contracts with Coach and Calvin Klein. Now she’s doing Cotton.

Kate has no appeal, everyone in the industry now knows that, sure they may borrow some clothes but no way are they going to risk losing MONEY on her!!!

Wow she really can’t find any jobs anymore. What’s up with her and Bilson? Both r has-beens, considered so-called fashionista(by who I don’t know), you see them running around town on papz photos, their films all tanked they r doing commercials now.

Wait, that’s not singing. There’s no range at all anyone can whisper in the microphone like that.

It also doesn’t help that she supposedly back stabbed
Gwyneth Paltrow!
Gwyn has her fingers in the movie, singing and fashion industry Kate was soo stupid to do that….

going against this hatefest..dont care what anybody of you saids.. but I think she is very pretty and stylish

Wow…I’m amazed at how well Kate understands the writing process after writing 15 seconds worth of lyrics. I also love to get insight into Kate’s acting process. She has really honed her craft. It’s understandable that she’s getting into singing. I mean it’s not like her acting skills could improve anymore. Her Lois Lane was perfection. Time for a new challenge!

@Chick can’t design Crappy mint: Did you know Kate Bosworth doesn’t even design Jewel Mint? Neither does her stylist! Some tattooed chick is the real designer. Bosworth just puts her name on it and is the face of the marketing.

ugly chick

Gag! Sounds like a bag of bones rattling. An ugly bag of bones that likes to sleep around jumping from one bed to the next.

freakinhilarious @ 05/07/2011 at 3:27 am

I think I figured out why her hair always looks a mess, that’s a styling ploy. If you fluff your hair up and shake it out and such it looks like you have alot more hair, right? I’d hate to think she wears it like that because she thinks it looks good.

I just don’t understand this woman, the way she dresses or whoever styles her, what age group is she hoping to influence? Is that really her voice and if it is, how is this commercial her singing debut? I haven’t seen it on tv here so maybe it’s only being shown in America?

I just saw this on TV. She’s pretty but why did they chose her? There are gorgeous girls who can actually act and sing.

@freakinhilarious: She suffers from early, onset female pattern baldness.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All