Lady Gaga Is 'Really Delusional' About Her Success

Lady Gaga Is 'Really Delusional' About Her Success

Lady Gaga poses next to a motorcycle at a press conference on Friday (May 6) at the St. Regis Hotel in Mexico City, Mexico.

The 25-year-old singer, wearing a long blue Thierry Mugler sheer dress and super-high black platform shoes, promoted her new album, Born This Way.

Earlier this week, Gaga performed “You and I” on The Oprah Winfrey Show and also debuted her “Judas” video!

“In a lot of ways I’m really delusional about my success, and sometimes I feel like an underdog in so many ways,” she recently told E! Online. “My biggest fear is that I’ll die before I get all my ideas out. I have nightmares about it. I have recurring nightmares where I’m late, I’m late to turn something in.”

lady gaga platform sheer 01
lady gaga platform sheer 02
lady gaga platform sheer 03
lady gaga platform sheer 04
lady gaga platform sheer 05

Credit: Victor Chavez; Photos: Wire Image
Posted to: Lady Gaga, Sheer

Charley Gallay/Getty

pigbearman @ 05/07/2011 at 9:46 am

repulsive

I love and appreciate her talent

But come on.. WTF is this get up.. STOP.. STOP STOP

lmao

“In a lot of ways I’m really delusional about my success, and sometimes I feel like an underdog in so many ways,” —- Last week she was crying because she was the underdog and now because of backlash and friends coming out saying she was never bullied she’s saying she is backtracking??? I do like her and her music but I dont believe for a second she is sincere in anything she says.

Heidi Fisher @ 05/07/2011 at 9:51 am

I hope that Lady Gaga has a cameo in Star Trek 12 as a singer and her character could have dark connections to the Orion Syndicate (the mafia of the Star Trek universe) who should be the villains of the sequel. With her futuristic music and style, she would fit right in.
Midway through Star Trek 12, I’d like to see Kirk, Spock and McCoy go undercover to a concert of hers on a distant planet like with Diva Plavalaguna in The Fifth Element (1997). When she sings Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Poker Face or Just Dance, her show could be raided by Syndicate henchmen who have a thunderous phaser fight with Kirk, Spock and McCoy.

lady copynpaste @ 05/07/2011 at 9:52 am

manufactured cow

Lady Gaga doesn’t have a good figure anymore and is a bad example to women around the country. She was so voluptuous in 2008/2009 for a while when she first became famous but has lost so much weight and is too skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted. She should have a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside.

@Heidi Fisher:

i’d like to see gaga in a star trek movie where she is trapped on a faraway planet, never to plagerize prior singers again.

hopefully fame isn’t gettin into her head! Where is tat gaga when she first started out?

she’s just muhhhh…

Isn’t it about time she found a boyfriend? I don’t recall her being photographed with a male companion or any news stories about her love life for a while now. She seems solely focused on her career. It would be good if she put more effort into finding the right guy to settle down, get married and have a baby.

How disgustingly tacky and low class.

If there is this many conspiracy theories in assuming how a woman thinks/says as majority of all the above posters/replies. I can see why our world is in such a mess as it is.

You know people do sometimes say what they mean. But I’m sure I’m way over people’s head with making that statement.

Gaga is cool and fine as she is. All the hype comes from these stupid biased news sites/articles and the ignorant troll/haters who can’t seem to get over her.

wouldn’t be great if she just die and we don’t see her ****** ideas

I’m getting tired of her…. Judas is a flop, so I think its not just me who’s getting tired of her fake artistry. Adele can showcase her talent without looking like a clown dressed in a maniac outfit now that’s a real artist! This lady butt-hole face gaga needs to exit. She’s so passe.

fall and snap an ankle already

How she can walk?
She’s like those who walk with the stilts??

How she can walk?
It is like those who walk with the stilts??

All of her “great ideas” have already been done by better artists

Lame!!! Trying too hard as usual…it’s so annoying how she seems to be under the impression that she’s some “creative genius” hahaha, pls Gaga grow back your eyebrows and retire; the world will get by just fine, without your lame “ideas”.

Marilyn Manson with a bleached bobb and jugs?

desperate for attention
she´s not talented just weird

Lil'Monster @ 05/07/2011 at 11:26 am

No. On many levels.

I used to admire her and liked her music but she has crossed the line a ways back and now she’s a freak. I don’t let my kids listen to her music. I think she has mental issues.

BEYOND ridiculous!

One day she will fall and break her back or neck. How many times does this nut need to fall to realize it’s only a matter of time before she has a serious injury; then she will really be in a wheel chair ( if she’s lucky) like in her video. This woman can’t be any more pretentious.

this ***** is crazy

WTF ? She TRY to HARD ! She is SO Full Of Her ! At don’t trust her .. She’s a liar

This is just ridiculous. Come on how stupid is she, young kids are looking up to her! Shes wearing a see through dress with tape on her boobs and stupid shoes that could break your neck. She really needs to go away somewhere like i dunno a mental institution and put into a straight jacket. People shouldnt encourage her.

What a Selfish person, she is soooo FAKE! is disgusting everytime this “woman” open her mouth.

repulsiva tu madre @ 05/07/2011 at 1:27 pm

@pigbearman: if u don’t like her, don’t coment, j**k.

@busted: It’s these get-ups that give her the press and “WTF” factor that gets people to pay closer attention to her. She’s a fantastic singer and performer, but the “over the top” bits get her more attention, which gives her more exposure, which sells more albums. It’s really quite smart.

Yeah, she’s out there, but she is like Charlie Sheen… CRAZY…. Like a fox!!! Every bit of her outlandish behavior gets her publicity which in the short and long run turns into dollars…

Just like all of us who looked to see what she does next, she will make money off this in the end… Can anyone say Howard Stern!!! Shock rocks-all the way to the bank!

I heard Lady Gaga is really a tranny. C’mon Gaga, lets see the ******! Why won’t you show us?! What’s “she” hiding?

itsjustme @ 05/07/2011 at 2:43 pm

She SHOULD be having nightmares about those butt-ugly shoes…

eltoleton @ 05/07/2011 at 3:04 pm

No talent. Just flash and ludicrous. Plays the media and that’s why we even know she exists.

Musician? NO WAY.

As long all of you jerks find some time to comment on her… she cant be that awful. Best thing to happen to pop music in years. FACT!

NO SWEETIE THATS CALLED FEAR/PARANOIA YOUR EX FRIEND LINA MORGANA IS COMING AFTER YOU ( KARMA) . SCARED ALL THE PEOPLE YOU RIPPED WILL DECIDE TO COME AFTER YOU. LIKE THE LATEST MADONNA FOR EY. GULSEN FOR HER LOOK IN DILLERE , HOW ABOUT THE PERSON THATS ACCUSING YOU OF PLAGIO NOW, LOLI LUX FOR HER SONG WANNABE THAT HAS THE SAME BEAT AS JUDAS. YOUR EXPOSED AND IT SHOWS SO YES BLAME IT ON NIGHTMARES LOL. WE DIDNT NEED YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR DELUSIONAL LADY GAG THE SELF PROCLAIMED “GREATEST SINGER WRITER WITH THE LIFE CHANGING INNOVATIVE ALBUM OF THE DECADE” LOL RIGHT

BTW ENOUGH WITH THE SHEER SHIRTS NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR SAGGY T * TS.

@:):

That Loli Lux is just plain dumb. She herself took that Beat from a Sampler – those Beats can be used by everyone!!! So what is she talking about? Or you?!

SO STUPID WOMEN SHE IS FREAK !

Oh my god….This is….gross.she looks like..i cant find a word actually..its just disgusting,..brrr.

I checked all the comments before posting mine coz I thought I would be the only one giving a bad comment about her, but I am so glad that a lot dont like her.
MAN, I hate this woman. She boils my nerves, I feel about to kill someone when I see her or hear her. She’s fake, she’s desperate for attention, for money, she is just an actress without anything real. PLEASE WAKE UP CACA

bitc/h should have won 5 academy awards not grammy awards since so many people believe she was bullied and a creative goddess , just 2 weeks before that video she said “I’m one of the best singers in the industry and one of the best songwriters , performers” and lol she thinks she’s a good dancer” and then 2 weeks after it she’s all “I feel like a loser” and now I have nightmares before my best acting and copying coe out and she still touches little monsters’hearts aw :( , go away flopga her dying would be a dream come true for me and in BTW she’s like a Christian and Catholic and boohoo and in Judas she praises the devil , go away bizarro Madonna

I know I sit in my underwear all weekend going between pop and pron sites with out bathing, but she has no class. What a loser. LOL

Also, her knee tendons and ligaments must be made out of steel. My legs would fall apart if I had to wear those things for more than an hour.

I am so over her already.
Give us another Madonna song/video again and again.

She’s Trying sooo Hard to make her Judas Flop song Number One!
sooo Lame! I cannot with this!

Repulsive *****

sucks very ugly omg

The things she wears doesn’t effect me anymore. I mean another super high heels? Another Mugler piece? Another crazy wig? It’s not cool. She needs to change her stylist and try something new.
But the wrost thing is that her fans can see how overpast she’s right now.

Alexandra @ 05/08/2011 at 1:14 am

@Mairead: You are just pathetic, this is 2011 not 1955.

she has no talent,SHE IS FAKE!

Love her music but completely hate the look she’s going for… whatever that may be. Seriously, just write, sing, and perform – stop being a freak show.

Godddddddddd Gaga where shud i begin- used 2 actually lyk her but she is a gimmick nw…..i lyked her songs but then they all started 2 sound the sme, nd she does weird stuff like eatin a rosary in aljeandro nd singin abt Judas. Yep a gimmick! thts y she has weird costumes nd videos cause she cnt sing or dance……her dance moves r ridculous! her voice is v average..the only thing she cn do is play a piano. I think she wnts 2 replace Madonna IMPOSSIBLE….Madonna was controversial nd all but she had tht element tht only greats hav wen u think “damn she is special” wiv GaGa all u get is damn she is weird…no ballads, all she has is disco tuned songs smh sing a classic ballad nd belt out ur vocal cords den ui believe she cn sing…..a gd christain huh ?nd santa claus is workin on those presents in d N Pole in time 4 xmas..yh sure she is a GD catholic

@Fran: God i u deaf…best thing to what? never say tht..real music died yrs ago nd no1 has cme 2 save it yet…nd it is definately nt GAGA ….

@Susan: yh i was surprised 2, cause the media hypes her up but the media has a mind of its own it does nt speak 4 d general public….lots of ppl dnt lyk her…only gays, lesbians nd transgender ppl(nt tht i hav a prob wiv them)….nd 13yr old girls lol even the gay community is gettin sick of her..she acts lyk she supports them 2 gain mre fans nd attention..its disgustin she is just usin them…..wen is she gon fade??????? giv her 5 mre yrs her career will die within tht time..or God mite kill her 4 eatin tht rosary !tht **** killd my luv 4 her…she is lucky we hav a gd lord..cause if i was God..hmmmmm

@Red: I’m not religious but Amen! its Adele’s year and she truly deserves it. Pure talent that speaks for it self without get shoved in our faces

I love Judas so catchy :)
Love her voice the most.
And she looks gorgeous here.
LOL all the religious freaks are offended that she sold her soul to the ‘devil’.

@*: Isn’t Adele a fan of GaGa?

I love her music I really do and I used to blast her songs everywhere and anytime but why she has to do such creepy things that not art I’m sorry but NO it not !!! I love her old self the fun exciting Gaga but this new one is just too much to handle and the music isn’t as fun and original as it used to be !!

She has alot of talent, shes not weird.. she was BORN THIS WAY!!! Everyone has unique styles in thier own way.. but that doesnt mean you have to put other people down with harsh ignorant rude comments. Immature ********. You guys are so hypocritical. I LOVE GAGA!!!!!!! LITTLE MONSTER 4LIFE <3 id like to see if you can sing better than her dumb ignorant *******