Tom Welling Suits Up for 'Regis & Kelly'

Tom Welling Suits Up for 'Regis & Kelly'

A dapper Tom Welling greets fans outside the Live with Regis and Kelly studio on Friday (May 6) in New York City.

The 33-year-old actor was on the talk show to promote the series finale of his CW show, Smallville.

“I would imagine it’s like the last mile of a marathon where the adrenaline kicks in and really allows you to finish strong,” Tom told Zap2It about filming the very last scene.

“At the same time, it was ‘Make sure the shot’s good.’ The last image, for me, sums up not only the end of Clark Kent but the birth of Superman,” he added. “I hope that’s what people can take away … that Clark is still out there fighting the good fight, but we’re just not able to go with him.”

tom welling regis kelly 01
tom welling regis kelly 02
tom welling regis kelly 03
tom welling regis kelly 04
tom welling regis kelly 05
tom welling regis kelly 06
tom welling regis kelly 07
tom welling regis kelly 08
tom welling regis kelly 09

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he’s so sexy and cute and doesn’t look like a pig at all. I bet he has a good personality too. his wife is lucky not to be married to human ****

Cute guy

cant believe smallville is going to end :( im gonna miss this HOT guy on my tv

Sean Dignam @ 05/07/2011 at 4:49 pm

I wish Tom Welling would do mainstream movies. He is an underrated actor. He should have joined the A-list years ago. So, I hope that he does more movies, tries to reach his full potential as an actor and tries to win an Oscar.
It is an enormous relief that this will be the final season. It has some positive qualities but they really dragged it on. They should have made it shorter but better written and they would have been able to have ended it a few years earlier.

I know they shoot in Vancouver, but it seems he rarely does TV interviews. Figured was because he was shy or awkward in real life, but caught him of Fallon the other day and he was quite engaging.

Tom Welling is 34 years old (born in April 1977)

He is the most gorgeous man in the world! OMG I love him so much!!

Nice guy, decent actor, A-List he ain’t.Think he waited too long to leave Smallville.Hope he can shake the role.

commonsense @ 05/07/2011 at 6:46 pm

I hope to see him on screen again, big or small. I don’t necessarily think he waited too long to leave Smallville, George Clooney didn’t get famous on the big screen until he was well into his late 30s or early 40s.

Plus Tom has done a bit of directing and producing so he can go in any direction he wants to, his future is wide open.

He is the hottest actor out there. He needs to do movies ASAP.

Wow, he really looks like Miranda Kerr! They could be separated fraternal twins.

If you don’t build on your fame immediately hollywood will forget about you.

peppermint pattie @ 05/07/2011 at 9:50 pm

@Sean Dignam:
Agree 100%! It will be hard not to have the series on though, I’ve gotten so used to my Smallville. I hope that Tom has some good projects in the works. He’s beautiful and seems like a really down to earth guy.

anonymous @ 05/07/2011 at 9:53 pm

hes too hot, i cant stand it!

Hes done acting. We wont see him for a few years at least. After 10 years on smallville I’d feel the same way. Congrats dude. Smallville was epic and you deserve a break.

HE IS A YUMMY MAN
LOVE YOU TOM AND WISH YOU THE BEST.
DERN, ONE WEEK, JUST ONE WEEK AND SMALLVILLE….(TEARS)

He is so sweet! and so hot x)
Smalville was a great show, with its ups and downs of course but in the end i’m gonna miss it and especially Tom/Clark because he pictured one of my favourite superhero perfectly <3

@Polly: I would have said Adriana Lima, they look like separate twins!

This guy looks and acts like a fantastic person! I’m sure he has made enough from Smallville to retire if he would like. Awesome!! It is one of the only shows that has great talent that you can watch without feeling like the actors are all conceited as hell. Great show!! I will miss it!!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 05/09/2011 at 7:36 pm

OMFG I LUV THIS MAN!!! DAM HE LOOKS GOOD WEARING MY FAVORITE COLOR PURPLE!!! SERIOUSLY CAN U GET ANY PERFECT?? GOSH THIS MAN IS GORGEOUS!!! Seriously i cant find 1 flaw. He should do a comedy. test it all. hes very talented. smallville kept him in a bubble. its sad that its endn but it ran its course since lois came in. man i HATE LOIS!!!!!!!!!!!! TOM LUV YA LOTS!!!! DAM U LOOK GOOD IN A SUIT!!! ps…now tak it all off.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 05/09/2011 at 7:46 pm

LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!!! sorry i cant stop starin at TOM!! his smile, his eyes, his hands, his……. :-) no1 can compare. xoxoxoxoxox

Tom is gorgeous inside and out, will miss seeing him in Smallville.
I wish he could play Superman in the new movies, they should totally make that happen! Obviously he will be perfect for this role!!

I have watched Smallville from the very beginning. I am in my seventies, and I will miss it. I wish I was 50 years younger. Tom Welling is the sweetest and the best looking actor on TV, and in the movies. He is gorgeous.What a smile. I hope he has a great future in front of him. I hope he is in something else real soon.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All