Aaron Schock: Shirtless for Men's Health!

Aaron Schock: Shirtless for Men's Health!

U.S. Representative Aaron Schock (IL) takes the shirtless June 2011 cover of Men’s Health, on stands May 24.

Here’s what the youngest Congressman at age 29 shared:

On Michelle Obama: “I think Michelle Obama is on the right track with her Let’s Move campaign to bring down childhood obesity… She and I come from the same state, Illinois, which is number four in the nation for obese children. One out of five Illinois children are considered obese.”

On a future in politics: “Public service is a great honor, but it tends to be all-consuming. When I look at that Capitol dome and no longer feel that tingle. Then I’ll know it’s time to go.”

On working out before sunrise: “It’s got to happen early or it’s not going to happen.”

On his fitness calling: “In college I could feel my body changing, and I knew that if I didn’t make some changes, I was going to go in the wrong direction.”

Bigger cover pics inside…

aaron schock shirtless mens health 01
aaron schock shirtless mens health 02

Jesse Grant/Getty

jadewalker @ 05/09/2011 at 10:28 am

Damn, he looks good :)

commonsense @ 05/09/2011 at 10:47 am

WOW! Are representatives supposed to look like that?!

brainy box @ 05/09/2011 at 10:52 am

HOT BODY!!!! BUT FUGLY FACE!!!!

Figures all the hot guys are gay, even our elected republican officials..lol.

This flamer has consistently voted against gays. Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.

From Paris with Love @ 05/09/2011 at 11:49 am

No thanks. I don’t like those gym rat pecs, trapezius and abs on anyone even on cute actors, it’s too much. Slender and defined is good, not ugly protuberances and bumps and a super dry hard chest.
Look at that stomach, it’s like someone vacuum-packed it through is butt.hole. lol

Too bad he is a god dammed idiot. He will take your grandmother’s Medicare and give it to oil companies. Moron!!!

HOT DIGGITY DAMN, I GUESS ILL START PAYING ATTENTION TO POLITICS ALOT CLOSER NOW!!! LOL

prettybrunette @ 05/09/2011 at 2:54 pm

I want some of that :) hot body but I don’t like blonde guys.

prettybrunette @ 05/09/2011 at 2:55 pm

@From Paris with Love:
let me guess, you’re a jealous fattie?

I don’t care what anyone says but that’s hot!!…….And i’m the one who doesn’t really like abs on guys…

P.S. He has brains. You’re all just jealous fatties sitting on welfare.

sindyisdatchu @ 05/09/2011 at 5:56 pm

holly macaroni-prince of wales…am impressed

Hottest abs. And makes Barney Frank look positively hetero.