Bar Refaeli: Berlin Babe

Bar Refaeli: Berlin Babe

Bar Refaeli indulges in some retail therapy on Monday (May 9) in Berlin, Germany.

The 25-year-old Israeli model shopped for shoes with a guy pal and also stopped by the Escada boutique.

“In Berlin to launch my new Escada fragrance campaign :) this is my welcome- cute! Big day ahead.. Expect pictures!” Bar wrote on her Twitter page.

“Had a great night with @Scottlipps, Dan, Escada people. Going to sleep before another big day.Nighty night! Sweet dreams,” she wrote in another tweet.

FYI: Bar is carrying Jimmy Choo‘s “Rosalie” bag from the Choo 24:7 Collection.

bar refaeli berlin 01
bar refaeli berlin 02
bar refaeli berlin 03
bar refaeli berlin 04

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
wordtothewise @ 05/09/2011 at 10:17 pm

look at miss thing, trying to make it on her own as a “brand”. love the flip flops, try a LITTLE harder dear. make a mountain out of a not that cool molehill. like that she ALMOST did her hair too. weird.

compare to blake lively who is NOT a model…supposedly but is totally put together.

I just got the dossier on this chick. All I can say is that I hope the contract that Leo has with her will be up soon. Enough of her and her trash self.

looks like a man with long hair.

Lucky Leo. finally got rid of this nobody!

Bar called her 10 friends to “thumb up”…just emails justjared all the time…just check her real twitter….

fake thumbs @ 05/09/2011 at 11:30 pm

@hmmmm:

i totally agree with you, that’s what I think too.. the regulars here at JJ know what’s real and what’s faked.. this was so faked it’s not even subtle either LOL!

fake thumbs @ 05/09/2011 at 11:33 pm

@hmmmm:

fake thumbs @ 05/09/2011 at 11:36 pm

@hmmmm:

I dont get the hate. Yeah, she is not the best model, but I think she has a body to die for. And she’s quite, she could be way more of a fameho talking about leo all the time or trying to be an actress. But she isnt’.

@Jime:
her body is stocky, and her arms and legs are short and stumpy. Nobody would die for that. Gisele has a body “to die for”, Irina Shayk has a body “to die for” and Blake Lively has the body “to die for too”!

good for her! @ 05/10/2011 at 12:44 am

I think she looks better now than a few months ago, good for her! It’s probably because DiCaprio stops sucking life out of her. And although I don’t think she’s one of the sexiest or the most beautiful women in the world like Maxim suggested, I still want her body.

She is 26 Years old. Not 25.
She gained some weight, but her face is still gorgeous.

Oh - My, My @ 05/10/2011 at 2:03 am

I bet the fragrance smells like the sweat and work of tens of thousands of responsible young Israelites who don’t dodge mandatory military service each year through a fake marriage. Barf, of course, said to this, “I don’t regret not enlisting, because it paid off big time.That’s just the way it is, CELEBRITIES HAVE OTHER NEEDS.”

Like launching a perfume to make a personal fortune. I bet she’ll get away from paying taxes on this deal too.

Btw, from Ted C. today:
OK, Leo isn’t exactly single yet, but rumors of a split with his supermodel GF Bar Rafaeli ran rampant this week (like always) after the two were spotted partying separately post-Met Ball…”

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b240683_play_ditch_do_marry_single_stud_edition.html#ixzz1LvUzEcs6

They’re still very much together and playing mind games with the public. Manipulative rats!

Boycott, boycott, BOYCOTT!

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/10/2011 at 2:28 am

@Oh – My, My:
You don’t make any sence, relax, breathe.
I could believe quite everything else, but to say they are playing mind games with the public is unbelievable. WHY? First of all I doubt it they would do that. It just isn’t them. He doesn’t have a movie out right now. And you know, last year, when he had big movies out, he didn’t “act” like they were separating.
She has some jobs going on – and for her is always better to be considered as “Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend” rather than just “some model”.
So what you are saying is just meaningless to me.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/10/2011 at 2:32 am

@riri:
You haven’t really seen her without photoshop or make up, right?

bar refaeli !!! i would marry u now ! i m younger then “papa” old leonardo di nothing ! good 4 u not to b with him . u r so much better, younger, alive,smart, i adore u. in love with u.

you are simmply phrenetic, phrenetical; jealous, & nobody yourself ! i feel for you n BAR REFAELY IS A GODDESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAR REFAELI – THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE ENTIRE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU BAR REFAELI .
DONT GIVE A “S——T” TO THE ENVY& THE JEALOUSY OF THOSE WHO HIDE BEHIND “WORDS” KNOWING THAT THEYLL NEVER BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS YOU. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. YOU DESERVE IT !

I LOVE YOU BAR REFAELI .

She definitely needs to buy a pair of shoes. What did she put on her feet???
She is not hitting a beach. She is not in LA anymore. She tried to dress up, but apparently this is a very difficult task for her. Mission Impossible, I would say.
Flic flocs with that 2k $ bag? In Berlin? Really?
Escada hired this crap?

BTW, it’s not “Her Fragrance”. LOLOLOLOLOL
Does she thinks she is Jennifer Aniston?

LondonCalling @ 05/10/2011 at 5:00 am

she is beautiful!!maybe it’s just me but sometimes i found her death boring..always the same blonde hair ,same haircut,same makeup,same yellow tan skin tone,same poses on pics,same lingerie or swimwear jobs ;(

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All