Gisele Bundchen: Robin Hood Gala with Tom Brady!

Gisele Bundchen: Robin Hood Gala with Tom Brady!

Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady come out to support the 2011 Robin Hood Foundation Annual Gala on Monday (May 9) at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in NYC.

The soiree raised more than $47 million to benefit programs used to target poverty in NYC! The Robin Hood Foundation also launched an initiative to serve Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans.

On Friday, Gisele attended the Global Environment Citizen Awards, where she was honored for her contributions to environmental conservation and sustainable living.

Gisele was also recently named as 2010′s highest-earning model!

FYI: Gisele paired an Emanuel Ungaro dress with Christian Louboutin shoes.

gisele bundchen tom brady robin hood 01
gisele bundchen tom brady robin hood 02
gisele bundchen tom brady robin hood 03
gisele bundchen tom brady robin hood 04
gisele bundchen tom brady robin hood 05

Credit: Frank Micelotta, Evan Agostini; Photos: Picture Group
Posted to: Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

He used to look much much better.
What’s with the greasy long hair?
He could have chosen any beautiful girl and he went for a famous model who is not even pretty?

She has such a strong masculine face.

@riri: Rumor has it he tried to get Adriana Lima to go out with him but she turned him down, then he went for Gisele.

Sexiest Couple

you people must be blind…she’s stunning.

Oh - My, My @ 05/10/2011 at 2:17 am

These are some of the best pics I’ve seen of Tom. And, Gisele…. gosh – there is no end to her beauty. Stunning girl and stunning couple. She looks like a 25 year old in this pic! Keep it up! And, NO, I don’t work for Gisele, Tom, Barf, LD (I’m questioning his integrity and choices with all this fake break-up crap he’s allowing the public to read), and I don’t work for the Bostonians either. Just a fan who discovered the fun of these crazy boards. I really like JJ :)

I prefer short hair but… he looks great here!

ka simply where are you

MODELING AGENCY SCOUTS @ 05/10/2011 at 3:22 am

There are many women that are very pretty just like Marilyn Monroe
but the fashion industry won’t use their scouts to find them because
all the fashion industry wants are these bony plain women with
breast implants. The Marilyn types are considered plus size.
They are very pretty and I found one at Just My Size. She was so pretty. She does not model for them anymore but she was a Marilyn Monroe and this woman was not fat. She had the 1950′s figure that is considered plus size today. Modeling scouts need to stop this trend of using women with the skinny guy physique and try to find women who are real Marilyn Monroe types and who cares if they are plus size. Show me a sexy pretty model with natural breasts.

they look like twins

She always want food and jaket and mony

She doesn’t have a good figure anymore and is a bad example to women around the country. She has lost so much weight and is too skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted. She should have a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside.

need drink food oil to be soft :)

cut his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve seen them look better.

I see No.17 logged in at 5:28.

HRH Party One @ 05/10/2011 at 6:56 am

Tom Brady is GROSS

lylasaays @ 05/10/2011 at 7:12 am

gorgeous couple.@A: ahaha good one lyla says. they took one picture together at a VS event. and guess what? Gisele was there too! too funny.

I think she is so freaking exotic and unique looking. Love her look! NO ONE looks like her in Plastic Hollywood. To me, that is a good thing.

richestsupermodel @ 05/10/2011 at 7:18 am

striking! The most beautiful cheekbones!

@A: she turned Tom down and said yes to Marko Jaric? haha yeah right. wishful thinking Lima fans AS ALWAYS.

RobinHoodNYC Thank you @giseleofficial for supporting the #RHBenefit and our NYC neighbors in need!

@A: and opposite of strong is weak? yeah that sounds real pretty. Its called bone structure! You obviously have never seen it in your life. Supermodels have it. Average Annies don’t.

She looks very expensive., rich woman for sure. Not one cheap looking aspect about her!

She reminds me of Cate Blanchett.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/10/2011 at 9:50 am

One classy lady i!

I love how she is a total chameleon …Glam& sexy at the MET, girl next door on the street, and uber chic model at this Gala.. I can understand why shes the highest paid model!

Shes the highest paid model, but Not pretty at all

This is very scary Gisele’s face. So masculine. A friend of mine came back from Rio a few months ago and said that the city has become the Bankok, Thailand of the Western hemisphere. This masculine woman and femine man look is now taking over. You don’t know if you are talking to a woman or a man. Plastic surgery is almost mandatory over there.

A match made in Heaven. He looks like a woman and she looks like a man.

He must be cut his hair. Gisele looks beautiful like always.

why is she never in boston

she is so beautiful in a very unique exotic way. I hate American Plain Janes! blahhhh…..

um Tom looks very much like a man. Just because you have long hair doesn’t make someone look like a woman. You have problems if you saw him and mistake him for a girl. Buncha freaks.

Now I know why Gisele rarely wears her hair back!! Very mannish looking girl and like SJP (they could be sisters), often looks like a horse!!! Tom EW, the long hair look is not working for him, looks like he needs to bathe and get a haircut.

I notice alot of the more exotic looking women get called manly (Latinas,Italians,Brazilians,some Asians) but the Americans who couldn’t look more plain jane get called pretty. IWhatever floats your boat but there is a reason why Exotic women are often more times seen as sex symbols than plain janes are…

@jillyro: She wears her hair back because she can. Not many can show off their stunning bone structure like she can because they don’t have it. Girls with fat faces need to hide behind all their hair at all times.

Out of all the beauties in Brazil I’m still smh at this woman who is the chosen one. Having a big nose doesn’t make you exotic.

@meh: and just having tan skin doesn’t make one exotic either. Gisele is exotic because she is unique looking. Her coloring is not exotic but facial structure wise she is very Latina looking.

WOW she is doing something worthwhile and helped raise alot of money last night and donated money, and all some of you can do is criticize? Get off your lards butts and do something u jealous hags.

When you use internet lango “SMH” “ITA” you know you need some time away from the computer…

Gisele looks like a tranny as always.

to QueenB

Please no disrespect to some women but the interesting thing is that in certain countries and cultures that include the ones you poste, It’s the MEN who are freaking gorgeous. Italian men are known as being one of the best looking creatures walking the planet. But you only hear about the women who are nothing special and walk around with moustache.

Sudanese men are very tall and handsome but you will never hear because they are too dark for some so they don’t count.

Middle Eastern men are very handsome but that is too taboo so the world romanticises the women who wear the hijab/burka, etc..They imagine that they must be stunning but alas they look just like the men.

Plastic surgery does not make you beautiful. I wish Americans would not follow the Brazilians and Argentinians in this fashion. It’s terrible.

The good thing about this topic is that the world is now getting to have less standard of beauty. There is no standard, which is good. That’s why in a way Gisele’s success is like Gaga success and Glee success. It’s the non typical standard that is also getting success these days. Gaga and Gisele is what is called the jolie laide’s

@luk: u look like an anonymous pig as always.

@look: Well then I respect her all the more to have been able to help redefine beauty standards. Being on countless beauty and plastic surgeon lists. Like Linda Evangelista who had a bottle nose. I fine unique characteristics like that to be what makes someone stunning. Case in point; all those Playboy Playmate look a likes, with their nose jobs and porcelain veneer teeth couldn’t bore me more.

BBBALstalkers @ 05/10/2011 at 11:38 am

How predictable; the cats are out to play criticizing the woman (as always) when the man is the one who looks absolutely ridiculous!
but yes as always my eyes go towards Gisele first too.

Beauty woman. Super model, super super!

Beauty woman. Super model, super super!

How nice; the Boston stalkers and bitter 2nd/3rd rate model fans are making their usual rounds, on someone who they will “never get”. Keep it up! you guys give her so much attention. Its only making her web hits even higher, LOL! Forbe’s 100 most powerful women in entertainment list is coming out soon, you keep this up and she will be even higher than last year’s rank! (they count web hits/media impact) etc.. Goooooo Gisele!

So she is a bad example for women? really? because she is natural skinny and gorgeous, give millions to charity, has a handsome husband who loves her, a 45 million pay-check? So fat, lazzy women are a good example? What a crap!!!!

wow reminds me of a Robert Palmer girl! I loved them when I was little, lol. Even elle.com said so, haha. http://www.elleuk.com/news/fashion-news/addicted-to-gisele They were hot! women are too plain now.

women and people in general are getting more interesting looking now because of intermarriage between cultures. There are obviously better looking women than Giselle even stitting next to you but she has the best management/agency and pr that money can buy. congrats

don’t gay men decide what’s beautiful in the fashion world? it’s usually the opposite of what straight men like. The two worlds don’t mix.

@um: yes gay men made Cindy Crawford,Claudia Schiffer,Linda Evangelista,Naomi Campbell,Stephanie Seymour,Karen Mulder,Niki Taylor etc famous.

When random people see her in real life on blogs/twitter etc…(the ones with picture proof, not just saying it to say it…lol) they always say how stunning she is. ALWAYS. I have a thin prominent face too and in pictures it doesn’t always look good but in real life I get told I look like a model…so. It’s defnitely striking and a good thing…

@kayla: I work at a modeling agency; “Pretty” girls get sent to the acting department when they walk into a modeling agency so you really don’t know what you’re talking about. Colgate toothpaste models are “pretty”…pretty forgettable that is…

A striking look,high cheekbones,long limbs,pretty hair,confidence, an outgoing personality,being photogenic,,, is what it takes to become a model. why do you ignoramus’ keep bringing up perfectly pretty and hip to ratio curves? that’s not even important for a model. LOL! Those girls could never and will never become Gisele’s. They shoot for Maxim and Fhm. They’re a dime a dozen.

Actually I have been on fashion forums and most of the gay men despise Gisele. They say she is too sexy and too commercial looking. Most gay guys love models like kristen mcmenamy,karen elson,stella tennant,iris strubegger,sasha pivovarova. And you commercial catalog loving freaks think she’s too edgy looking. you kind of answer your own assumptions. Its exactly why she IS #1! Not too commercial looking and not too high fashion looking. = true Supermodel.

Sweet Peas @ 05/10/2011 at 2:18 pm

Tom looks amazing. The more that I see of them together, the more I like them. What a great man. Supporting his wife’s work at Carnival and the MET. Together at charitable events. Beautiful inside and outside.

Sweet Peas @ 05/10/2011 at 2:36 pm

@OhLook: I know LOL. Like Kat Williams says if you don’t have a ton of haters you ain’t working very hard! GO, Gisele.

mom2newbabyboy @ 05/10/2011 at 3:19 pm

Which one is Gisele???? The hair, yuck.

Who is the woman and who the man?

wow stunning exotic face!!!!

California @ 05/10/2011 at 4:15 pm

Her features might not be everyone’s taste but people pay for that bone structure! STUNNING!

Did anyone see the JAM PACKED stadium she got when she launched her sandals in Turkey? Insane! over 1000 people. No ugly chick and no other model on this planet could get a whole entire stadium filled like that! Haters eat your hearts out! POWER POWER POWER MONEY MONEY MONEY. PRESTIGE PRESTIGE PRESTIGE. You can knock her looks all you want but I bet it Piss*es you off to no end, you can’t knock her power or prestige!!! hahahaha . you wanna see her #10 on a Forbes list and Pantene sells failing and her marriage falling apart and her flip flops not being sold….and it just won’t happen. ahahaha. but now the proof is in the papers and ALL over the internet! HAHAAH LOVES IT.

Mrs. Gisele Brady @ 05/10/2011 at 5:13 pm

@GiMill: Did you see the pictures of the fans waving at her at Carnival? That was amazing too. She’s the tops for a reason. Her look is high fashion and classy, not trashy like other pudgy models. I guess that’s why she’s been in the business and still climbing in success for the past 15 years. Other models have faded away by 30, but Gisele is still in her prime. Plus, she’s got an awesome husband who stands by her.

Gisele is amazing. She looks diferent, she makes diference.She is still the best despite her age. She doesn’t be most beautiful woman, but she is unique.

BEAUTIFUL GERMAN QUEEN!

Stephanie @ 05/10/2011 at 6:03 pm

come on admit it, the only time you spend time hating on someone is when you are a little secretly jealous of them…lol. I am a female and I know the only time I hate on a person is when I am a little jealous of them..lol. I hardly even know the names of girls whom I think are ugly, let alone stalk them 24/7. so while you claim you hate her look, your actions say otherwise. I hate Rosie O Donnell and no one could make me suffer and look at that fat thing.

There is no such thing as “the most beautiful” though. Some people preferred an Audrey some preferred a Marilyn. It all comes down to preference.
I think Gisele is very beautiful. Always have, Always will. This picture explains why she is the #1 Supermodel on the planet: http://www.james-molloy.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pirelli02ey9.jpg

KerriFhlem @ 05/10/2011 at 6:12 pm

Many peeps told her no at the beginning of her career. I would love to interview them now!!!! LOL! they are just like her haters here: Anonymous nobodies!

LarryPhoto @ 05/10/2011 at 6:16 pm

I think she’s beautiful. If you want to get technical…Perfect sized forehead. Nice eye structure/eyebrow bone,stunning cheekbones,perfectly shaped bow lips. the only thing you can criticize is her nose. but I think its what makes her look identifiable. Give her an up turned button nose and she may look plain. Structure like that creates magic in front of a camera.

looks stunning a usual. love her !

LarryPhoto: you described her precisely. I agree.

SceneLastNight @ 05/10/2011 at 6:45 pm

“I’d like to thank all the rich people for donating tonight,” she said. “And when I say rich, I mean rich in spirit.”
By the time she was serving up “Bad Romance,” the event had raised $47.4 million for the foundation, which helps New Yorkers in need.

Gisele is a doll. She gives to and supports charities left and right,donates money for relief efforts…Love her!

She looks a lot better from angle just like victoria beckham.

BigChaser @ 05/10/2011 at 6:55 pm

There is a model named Linda Vojtova that looks alot like Gisele. She is a mix of Gisele and Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Still Gisele is a unique earth goddess.

@CAT: Gisele even says this herself. She knows her angles and works with what she’s got. I don’t get the hate she even admits she has a big nose and what not….she is not some stuck up who says she is beautiful in her interviews Like Irina Shayak,Bar Refaeli and many other models always do.

CanadaGirl @ 05/10/2011 at 8:35 pm

I like this look on her. G doesn’t do a red-ish lip very often (I think it’s honeysuckle). Lovely.

since some of you know of her medical procedures, i would like to know when gisele ever had plastic surgery, maybe a slight difference in her nose, but i don’t believe she had anything else done. i’ve followed her career, and she always has been very well endowed. QUESTION: i don’t know her reasons for not being in boston, but if i were her, it would be because boston never made her feel welcome. it’s always about poor bridget, the one who betrayed tom. gisele is a foreigner, who married their all american goldenboy, superhot, superstar, quarterback, and that is the REAL problem!

@DeCe: Gisele lives in Boston for more than 6 months of her life while Tom’s playing. They ALWAYS go to LA after football season is over, and in the summer they are between LA and Costa Rica. why not? those are beautiful places to be during the summer. The people who say that are weirdos. They tell her to go back to Brazil 24/7 and when she does, they ask why she is never in Boston, LMAO.

I have a prominent nose and I know it takes lighting,makeup shading,angles and even what I eat to make it look good or bad. (If I drink too much alcohol and eat salty foods it can look fatter, lol) What I don’t get is the same ppl who make fun of her nose are the same ppl also saying she had it done! LMAO which one is it????!!! they never make any sense!

Giselle looks FABULOUS. No comment on Tom.

Gisele is gorgeous and tom is handsome they make a great looking couple.

this website is a prime example of the awful side of woman, all the insults, putting down, really? can we just enjoy some pictures?

Fashion Industry @ 05/12/2011 at 8:30 pm

@um:
Clothes are supposed to be for skinny guys instead of real women.

truebeauty @ 01/03/2012 at 6:27 am

gisele looks absolutely gorgeous and tom looks great as well. they make an amazing couple. it seems like they truly love each other. and really? Gisele bundchen is the most beautiful and exotic person i have ever seen! sitting there and putting women down is not going to help you at all. and if you actually look at her nose, it is not big at all. its just long and thin. anyways, i am from boston and i am not sure where all this dislike towards gisele comes from. she is a humble, giving, and gorgeous woman. and tom – i personally think tom is REALLY hot, but not so much with the long hair. he looks great, but just not as good.