Jennifer Lopez: World Tour in the Works!

Jennifer Lopez: World Tour in the Works!

Jennifer Lopez opens up about going on a world tour on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday (May 10) in Los Angeles.

“I did a little mini tour with [my husband Marc Anthony] right when I was pregnant [with the twins],” Jennifer shared. ” I was a little bit large on tour…We just did like 20 shows but I’ve never really done the world tour thing which we really are talking about now with this album. The first record took off and the second one [LOVE?] taking off… So maybe we’ll do that this time. I would like to.”

A Jennifer Lopez world tour?! We’re in!!

jennifer lopez world tour 01
jennifer lopez world tour 02

ABC

Barry Potter @ 05/10/2011 at 2:43 pm

I wish Jennifer Lopez would do more mainstream movies like she used to. It would be good if J.J. Abrams gives her an opportunity with a role in Star Trek 12.

Combined with her other hits, she probably has enough for a tour. That’s where the money is.

PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN :) GODLo must go on world tour, PLEASE… she is slaying with her FABULOUS album, and on the floor is SMASH HIT, Bigger then gaga and every other pop star today, combined… Please GODLo do the world tour, PLEASE!

WE LOVE U :)

The REAL hit LAMBADA is 100 % better

A normal recording artist that has an album out performs everywhere they can. But JLO has been on the JaY Leno show, Ellen, etc. and she just sits there and talks about it, or shows a video clip.

I guess she won’t perform because she’s a judge on American Idol critiquing vocal talent, and she knows she has to be careful where she performs because she’s a lip-syncer. It was good and dandy to perform on AI because Ryan Seacrest was allowed to lie and say it was a live performance, therefore she could have a taped performance and disguise her lip-syncing much better

Having to cutback on her live performances is just what she gets. She shouldn’t have been using her visibility as a judge on AI to promote her own music, and not being able to set an example of vocal talent to the contestants. .

@Jessica: AMEN!! How the hell do you put these people through the ringer about LIVE singing when you’ve never been able to do that your whole career and not sound like hell. I’m watching The Voice.

wowlovejlo @ 05/10/2011 at 4:49 pm

She is amazing anf stunning! her skin glows and has the prettiest smile ever. Love her cheekbones!

she has a stunning face!

She’s probably not making movies because 1. No one asked her 2. They wouldn’t be able to get financing for her 3. Who the h*ell wants to see her in a movie? 20 people???
Blah needs some anti-hallucinogens.
While Lopez isn’t my cup of tea, it’s good for her to try every avenue to stay relevant and make money. Good for her. I’m not going to diss her for trying.

Is anyone surprised JHo is using AI as a platform to relaunch her sagging career? Clearly was her MO from the start, to USE the show. She’s such a friggin’ medio ho. Vain as all hell too.

Ew! Does this blond weave wearing PuertoRican ever stay at home with her children? She obviouslt did not want them in the first place which is why she is never seen with them.

Boring.... @ 05/10/2011 at 6:54 pm

JLO is Box Office poison her days in Hollywood ended a long time ago and she is not offered any roles. Explains why she begged for the Idol gig, otherwise she would be unemployed.

Her movies are good and she’s pretty for 40.
Ellen is cute too!

she is beautiful! where is Rosie Huntington post JJ? she was on today too and looked stunning!

I hope she does a world tour ! this CD is amazing ! she is definitely back and bigger than ever ! Her voice sounds amazing and her dancing simply gets better and better :D I adore her so so much ! and have been hoping to hear her talk about touring ! thats what I’m waiting for. She was not lip-syncing in her idol performance and you can tell her live singing has improved. Sure she would lip-sync in the past but times have changed and I’m sure if she goes on tour she will sing her heart out :) thats just my opinion

She Stinks! @ 05/11/2011 at 8:18 am

It won’t happen – no one will buy enough tickets to support this untalented lip syncing rotten b*tch. She’s putting this out there to see if there is enough interest – there isn’t JHO. I can’t wait until she falls down, or there is a technical problem and her lip syncing is exposed!

And by the way, she’ll do anything to stay away from those kids of hers – I thought she was mother of the year! What a selfish rotten ditch pig she is.

She is all flash no talent trash with her nose jobs, botox, skin bleaching and various blonde wigs! Yuck!

@Barry Potter:

GOD PLEASE NO!!! I love Star Trek. The thought of her in any of these movies turns my stomach!

@She Stinks!:

OK, tell us what you really feel. LOL!!

@Boring….:

And she has to make sure she has enough money for her unemployed husband. The man can sing, but has done NOTHING since hooking up with JLo. Guess we know who wears the pants in this marriage and it ain’t Mr. Marc!

PLEASE TOUR MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA!

Jethro Tell @ 05/11/2011 at 2:25 pm

World Tour? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Toledo….Peoria…..Deluth…………and 500 seat clubs at that.

This half talent Bimbo with great legs……… is seriously divorced from reality?

J.LO, YOUR NEW ALBUM IS FIRE! YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING! WOW! WHAT A GREAT PACKAGE OF HOT SONGS! YOUR VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU REALLY PROVED YOUR GORGEOUS VOCALS ON “(WHAT IS) LOVE?” AND “STARTING OVER.” THANK YOU FOR LOVE?, CANT STOP JAMMING TO “ON THE FLOOR.” JENNY, YOU AVE HAD SOOOO MANY GREAT HITS OVER THE YEARS LIKE “WAITING FOR TONIGHT,” “LOVE DON’T COST A THING,” “I’M REAL,” AND SO MANY MORE…PLEASE DO THE TOUR! I WILL SEE YOU IN DETROIT WHEN YOUR TOUR STOPS HERE! YOUR #1 FAN

Jennifer has never in all her years done a world tour and I think its the last thing to do to prove she’s a true artist. I no TONS of people would want to see her uncluding me

Naomi Merenda @ 06/09/2011 at 2:22 am

Please please please come to Perth western Australia!!! Would really love to see you live i couldn’t afford to fly anywhere because i have to small children so please come to Perth

Jennifer Lopez when you go on world tour.

This B*TCH sucks *ick…………………………..

@Naomi Merenda: did she come. I’m in perth now