Vampire Lindsay Lohan Kills Michael Trevino

Vampire Lindsay Lohan Kills Michael Trevino

Vampire Diaries hunk Michael Trevino takes a bite out of vamped up Lindsay Lohan in this new photo shoot taken by shutterbug Tyler Shields.

“It got intense on this shoot, people left bleeding!” Tyler wrote on his blog. “Lindsay and I had been wanting to do this vampire shoot for a while and it came together in perfect time for my gallery. Trevino just happened to be in town it was all meant to be! … He left my house bruised and bleeding and loved every moment of it!”

FYI: Michael is wearing a pair of Levi’s 511 Skinny Jeans in Black Stretch.

Vampire Lindsay Lohan Kills Michael Trevino

lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 01
lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 02
lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 03
lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 04
lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 05
lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 06
lindsay lohan vampire michael trevino 07

If there is a photographer worse than Terry Richardson, it is Tyler Shields. How narcissistic to put yourself in nearly all of your “celeb” photographs. Blech.

Some old movie like that move and nothing new

heeeeey that’s a werewolf. LOL

Lydia Roberts @ 05/10/2011 at 1:52 pm

I hope Lindsay Lohan does more mainstream movies from now on starting with Gotti: Three Generations (2013) and that she finally stops fooling around like she has been doing for the last six years.

Hunk – isn’t he like 5’2″?

Perhaps if she did some theatre now, she could finally turn her life around for good. Oh, God, the only thing that’s going through my head to describe it is, it’s like sex with the climax at the end of it! Whereas film is like you have sex but you never get the climax. A lot of stopping and starting but… oh, I wish I hadn’t said that.

brainy box @ 05/10/2011 at 2:07 pm

WHO THE F*CK WOULD WANT TO BITE THAT TRAILER TRASH? GO TO JAIL ALREADY B*TCH!!!!

brainy box @ 05/10/2011 at 2:07 pm

brainy box @ 05/10/2011 at 2:07 pm

Would someone just kill her already? Enough with the lohan PLEASE!!!

I hope he got his tetanus shot before he bit her, what a *****!

ohbichpleez @ 05/10/2011 at 4:24 pm

The hottest young actors are all portraying vampires or werewolves on TV and in the movies. This sad piece of trash – Lindsay – can only portray one in bad tacky pictures from her bad photographer friend.

I agree with poster #1. Terry Richardson and Tyler Shields suck. They’re definitely no Mario Testino or David LaChapelle.

*Angieee* @ 05/10/2011 at 5:59 pm

She’s SO pretty. Hope she stays sober. There’s something tragic about her but she’s a great actress. I definitely believe she’ll be considered one of the greats in 10-20 years

Tyler Shields is a useless hack.

Why won’t this girl just go away! No one likes her and she’s not a good actress. Why do people continue to support someone who clearly has no respect for the law and others. Why reward bad behavior?

Don’t trust to appearances: Lindsay isn’t worst than others actress that have good self image …

that was disgusting… she looks feral.. her skin is gross too close up!

Okay, I like Michael Trevino but what the hell was that? Seriously? What was the point?

Jennica Baker @ 05/10/2011 at 9:55 pm

Oh my gosh that was SOOOOO TACKY! So tacky. Lindsay Lohan now hanging out with C-listers and hack “photographers”. I have no sympathy for her, she put it on herself.

You know, the public would have respected Lindsay more if she had done her jail time (instead of bailing out like a coward every single time) and then said in an interview with Larry King or someone, “I made mistakes, I’m ready to move on.” and went back to auditioning for roles.

But no, she goes and does one tacky thing after another to stay relevant. Why Lindsay?

Lohan a coffin = A look into the very near future.
thats too easy!!

Everything Tyler Shields does is focused on sexual violence–usually half naked women and someone, somewhere in the shot wielding a weapon with blood splatter in the background. It’s honestly the SAME formula for more than 95 percent of his “work.” Violence, exploitation and general retardedness. Shields has no real talent–he’s just a deranged pervert with a camera.

And to go into these specific pictures, the concept is interesting (I for one like vampire mythology though Lindsay has kind of tainted it with this) but could have been done so much better. The actors are way too aware of the camera; Lindsay, as usual, is trying to seduce it. She’s not a very good actress and Shields is a crappy director (among other things).

Jethro Tell @ 05/11/2011 at 2:26 pm

Tyler……………. you are better than that!