Ryan Gosling & Carey Mulligan: 'Drive' Stills!

Ryan Gosling & Carey Mulligan: 'Drive' Stills!

Check out these hot new stills from the upcoming feature film Drive, starring Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Mad Men‘s Christina Hendricks, Breaking Bad‘s Bryan Cranston, Ron Perlman, Albert Brooks, and Oscar Isaac.

“I always wanted to make a sort of action movie, but a lot of action movies these days are more on action and a little less character,” Ryan said about joining the movie. “I liked this screenplay because it had a very strong character at the center and there was a very strong love story as well.”

The Nicolas Winding Refn-directed movie premieres later this month at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. The story is about a Hollywood stunt performer (Gosling) who moonlights as a wheelman and discovers that a contract has been put on him after a heist gone wrong.

drive stills 01
drive stills 13
drive stills 14
drive stills 15
drive stills 16
drive stills 17

James Merrick @ 05/10/2011 at 4:02 pm

Christina Hendricks is amazingly gorgeous and curvaceous. This ultra-voluptuous and sensual woman is indescribably beautiful.

ryan always acts the same way, so boring

Sean Dignam @ 05/10/2011 at 4:08 pm

I hope that Ron Perlman only does theatrically released films from now on. He is an underrated actor and shouldn’t be doing straight to DVD films.

Can’t wait!

brainy box @ 05/10/2011 at 4:13 pm

SEXY MAN!!!!! I JUST WANT TO RIP HIS JACKET OFF!!!!

This movie actually looks really good & what an amazing cast! Can’t wait.

they’re both UGLY. I can tell this movie will be nothing but ryan brooding for 2 hours. I agree andrew, he’s exactly the same in every movie he does. so lame and overrated.

Anonymous @ 05/10/2011 at 5:05 pm

Ryan Gosling as a stuntman?!?! LMAO is this movie a comedy? He couldn’t be tough if his life depended on it. He’s a pansy. Just look at the scene in Blue Valentine where he gets his ass beat, he has no idea how to fight.

Anonymous @ 05/10/2011 at 5:15 pm

Chrisina Hendricks is so much hotter than the ugly Carey Mulligan. Why is Mulligan playing the female lead? That’s bad casting.

hes so hot and one of my favorite actors. wow

Ryan Gosling can do no wrong.

he’s a fug douchebag. blue valentine sucked so bad. GO AWAY.

He’s has such a dull,bland, droopy face. He’s seriously not even good looking and it’s annoying how people try and act like he is and shove him down our throats.

Giuseppe Sallo @ 05/10/2011 at 7:13 pm

Gosling overrated? Y’all must be drunk. Go watch ‘The Believer’, ‘Half Nelson’ and “Blue Valentine’. The guy is a star, unlike Channing tatum, who needs a slap in the face.

lol@ Ryan Gosling being a brooder…he’s the antithesis to all the brooding actors out there. He puts on the layers of his characters, and fills all his performances with spontaneous nuances that express something about the character

Saw a clip of this movie and got me interested. I’m definitely seeing this movie.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/11/2011 at 2:05 am

To be honest, I don’t see the appeal of Carey Mulligan either. I mean, most probably I didn’t watch the right movie with her. Its just, I saw Education and I somehow didn’t find it sooo god. It wasn’t a bad movie, its just wasn’t like “WOW”. But Christina Hendricks is really good actress, as pretty much everyone else in this movie.
And when I saw the clip, it definetely looked much better than just an action movie. It looked like a dark, more realistik point of view and I like those kinds of movies.
And yes, there are more talented actors than Ryan Gosling out there, BUT most of the time they do some stupid pointless movies. He at least, has the courage and take risks with parts that othes wouldnt’. I enjoyed all his movies so far, and I trust him he will make another one I would enjoy. Wish this cast and movie all the best, can’t wait till Sept!

i saw blue valentine today. he has a really flat, skinny ass. and he was incredibly annoying in the film too.

LEONARDO DICAPRIO FAN @ 05/11/2011 at 9:13 am

@Tricia:
Just out of curiosity, name one actor, that isn’t annoying to you and you find great?
I can’t comment about the ass. I guess this was the last thing I was thinking about when I saw Blue Valentine. To me personally it was such a real love story, that it almost looked documentary.
i usually look at actors asses only when I am bored by a movie and this was deffinetely not the case. Michelle Williams is one ver very good actress, she just keeps you on the edge of your seat. And Ryan Gosling was very believable too. You both felt for his charakter and despised him at the same time.