Alexander Skarsgard: Julianne Moore's Movie Husband!

Alexander Skarsgard: Julianne Moore's Movie Husband!

Alexander Skarsgard heads back to his car after having lunch with his actor pal Keith Ewell on Wednesday (May 11) in Los Angeles.

Last month, Alex and Keith attended the 2011 Coachella Musical Festival with Alex‘s Straw Dogs co-star Rhys Coiro (24, Entourage).

Alex just joined the cast of the film What Maisie Knew as the new husband to Julianne Moore‘s character!

The story centers on “Maisie, a six-year-old girl enmeshed in the bitter divorce of her mother (Moore), a rock and roll icon, and her father (Steve Coogan), a charming but distracted art dealer,” according to THR.

alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 01
alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 02
alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 03
alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 04
alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 05
alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 06
alexander skarsgard lunch keith ewell 07

Credit: Brabus; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Alexander Skarsgard, Keith Ewell

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
commonsense @ 05/12/2011 at 12:17 am

I’m happy for him, it seems that his career is gaining momentum.

it'smeagainmargaret @ 05/12/2011 at 12:20 am

That man is gorgeous!

First thought I had: from the profile, his pecs look bigger than Kate’s bee stings.

Second thought: I’m shocked Jared didn’t say Alex was at Coachella with Kate. I thought he wouldn’t miss an opportunity to align KBos w/ Skars. Tricky, tricky.

i do not recall hearing about/seeing alex at coachella w/ these two guys. i just remember that white guy, isaac or something.

it'smeagainmargaret @ 05/12/2011 at 12:33 am

@Foofa: The white guy at coachella was cher’s assistant or something. Isaac is the name everybody used for the guy here in these pictures, Keith Ewell.

it'smeagainmargaret @ 05/12/2011 at 12:34 am

Both those men are gorgeous!!!

So they finally decided to end the mystery of “Isaac” and let the inquiring minds know who he is. Nice that Skars has good friends that’s don’t use their association with him for their own selfish agendas.

Congrats, Alex! Julianne Moore is a beauty, plus redheads rock!

I think him & Julianne make a cute couple. Love me a ginger. So…were any of Alex’s actual friends with him at Coachella?? lol

This guy is in none of the pics from Coachella, so why did Jared say he went? Wouldn’t there be pics of him & Alex together? And I still find it odd that there’s no mention of Bos in this post. And that both Bos & Skars announced new roles in the same day. Hmmm….

it'smeagainmargaret @ 05/12/2011 at 12:47 am

@Shannon: He’s in the pictures of coachella, check wenn, you just have to look for him. Like Merrick said, this guy isn’t trying to ride on Alex’s fame, he’s willing to make his own way:)

Maybe I’m just a conspiracy theorist, haha. Still, why no Bos in this post? Jared alwayssssss tries to link them up

it'smeagainmargaret @ 05/12/2011 at 12:59 am

@Shannon: The only one who keeps bringing it up is you!?!

Yay! I’m glad he’s lining more projects up! Glad to see some ppl around AS aren’t using him to help their careers!

@Shannon:

No BaldyLocks mention is always a good thing.

Alex looks lovely as usual. :)

WRONG INFO @ 05/12/2011 at 2:01 am

“Last month, Alex and Keith attended the 2011 Coachella Musical Festival with Alex’s Straw Dogs co-star Rhys Coiro (24, Entourage)”
………………
UMMMMM, NO. That black man (Keith Ewell) was never at Coachella. Neither was Entourage’s Rhys Coiro. How come there’s not one single pic of these 2 men with Alex at that concert??
………………
The Coachella pics from last month only showed Alex, Kate, and Kate’s entourage.

Julianne + Alex = CUTE! @ 05/12/2011 at 2:06 am

I never would have imagined Julianne Moore & Askars as an on-screen couple, but I gotta admit they would look cute together!! Julianne is sophisticated and elegant (unlike some other non-actresses who are balding). And she has a very cute face and smile. Not to mention she’s a talented actress. I’m looking forward to this film. <3 <3

Bisexual Anthony @ 05/12/2011 at 2:09 am

Ooooooh I love me some redheads!! I bet Alex will be enjoying his love scenes with Julianne. Hopefully there WILL be some love scenes cuz those two would look so hot getting it on! Ow!

Glad he has something interesting lined up!

@MERRICK: “So they finally decided to end the mystery of “Isaac” and let the inquiring minds know who he is.” … Merrick, I think there are TWO black guys. One seems younger and lighter skinned and he eats with him at Joan’s on Third. This older black man – Keith Ewell – is another friend. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

NO MORE CRADLE ROBBING @ 05/12/2011 at 2:29 am

Kinda refreshing to see Alex with someone a little older than him since he had been acting like a borderline cradle robber back when he was dating Evan Rachel Wood & Amanda Seyfried (who both seem like very young & immature girls). It just seemed very superficial of him. This is one of the reasons why Ryan Phillipe gets criticized so much & why people don’t take him seriously. He always dates much younger immature girls.
————————————————-
Even though I dislike Kate atleast she’s not in her early 20s, ya know what I mean? And now that we wll be seeing him alongside Julianne it’s like a breath of fresh air. Yay!
————————————————-
Sometimes I worry that he’s gonna go through an early midlife crises and end up with some 19 year old girl. I read that his dad who’s around 60 married some 30-ish year old chick which a lot of people said was due to a midlife crises after divorcing his wife of many years (Alex’s mom). That’s kinda sleazy and gross and I hope Alex has more class than that!

Julianne is seriously one of my favorite actresses. She might be a little bit older than KB but atleast she’s got all of her hair!! Bwahahahahaha

Cute but far from perfect @ 05/12/2011 at 2:40 am

He’s cute but he’s got a huge shiny fivehead, weird scrawny small shoulders and upper arms, his head is too small for his body, and his arms are very stiff and weird. They always hang from his body in such a stiff awkward way. Not to mention he looks like a T-Rex dinosaur when he jogs! Remember those pics of him jogging at Runyon Canyon Park? He’s definitely cute but he’s got a loooooooooooooot of flaws and very weird body language. I still love him as Eric, though!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All