Bristol Palin: Jaw Surgery Explained

Bristol Palin: Jaw Surgery Explained

Bristol Palin recently admitted that she’s “thrilled” with her corrective jaw surgery, which resulted in a distinctly more angled jaw and sharpened chin.

“It’s not plastic surgery,” the 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin told Us Weekly. “I had corrective jaw surgery [in December 2010]. It improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons…so my jaw and teeth could properly realign…I don’t obsess over my face.”

“I am absolutely thrilled with the results,” she added. “I look older, more mature, and don’t have as much of a chubby little baby face!”

FYI: Bristol, who has a 2-year-old son, Tripp, with ex-fiance Levi Johnston, has a new Bio channel reality series in the works with fellow season 11 Dancing with the Stars contestant Kyle Massey!

30+ pictures inside of Bristol Palin before and after her jaw surgery

bristol palin jaw surgery 27
bristol palin jaw surgery 28
bristol palin jaw surgery 29
bristol palin jaw surgery 30

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

that’s what you call a complete overhaul.

She looks much better and is really gorgeous now. She is so beautiful and curvaceous. This ultra-voluptuous young woman is amazing. She is really stunning and has a magnificent curvy physique.

“Oh look, if I have a baby when I’m a teenager I can get fame and fortune just like Bristol Palin and the teen mom kids etc…”

Seriously, Bristol SHOULD NOT be famous.

She should take a hint from Jamie Lynn Spears and care more about her child then the fame, but oh well.

Rebecca Honey @ 05/11/2011 at 12:38 pm

Bristol Palin has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country.

Rebecca Honey @ 05/11/2011 at 12:38 pm

Fugly and annoying, either way.

Justin Beaver @ 05/11/2011 at 12:39 pm

God, you have great legs.

Unfortunately, the surgery failed. Her jaw still moves.

Jaw problem? it is more like a double chin….

frenchgirl @ 05/11/2011 at 12:51 pm

I don’t think her overbite was as dramatic as my daughter’s, as the results are good but she mainly looks different due to weight loss. After corrective jaw surgery your jaw has to be wired shut for 3 weeks and after that you can’t chew normally for several weeks, so it’s a good way to lose weight. Poor Bristol, that’s a difficult road to take but as you can see all the pain is worth it in the end.

This IS plastic surgery, does she think we’re stupid or what?

WHY is she relevant, JustJared?!

Pants on Fire @ 05/11/2011 at 12:55 pm

FAT CHICK WHO HAD FACIAL WORK BEFORE THE AGE OF 25.
HOW SAD.
“CORRECTIVE” MY ASSSSSS. THAT’S WHAT THEY ALL SAY.

she totally got a chin implant to create more structure to her face because she looked like she had no chin before! (I mean chin bone, she had 3 double chins that connected to her neck but thats not an actual chin, lol) but wow she’s much prettier now before she looked like a friggin hamster. Girls like Megan Fox or Jessica Simpson get uglier with surgery because they were already naturally pretty. but girls like this who had ZERO looks NEED surgery. so kudos! lol

I do not like her new Jaw look. I liked her round face..

@sharyllee: r u kidding me? she was a fat oopma loompa before. she looks SO much better now. even semi attractive.

brainy box @ 05/11/2011 at 1:03 pm

SHE CAN CHANGE HER FACE AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS!!!!! BUT SHE IS STILL A FAMEWHORE AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!

thankubristol @ 05/11/2011 at 1:04 pm

Wow I actually think she is somewhat pretty now when before she looked like someone sat on her face.

Why doesn’t she just tell the truth? It’s not like plastic surgery’s rare nowadays. Why does this family always have to spin things? Why can’t they be forthright for once?

So…. i’m guessing “corrective jaw surgery” is another way of saying plastic surgery, but in a more up scale frenchy way…

See all those little pudgy, round faced girls really want thin structured faces, haha they just don’t have the money so they tell everyone they love their “chipmunk cheeks” pff yeah right. You had mommy’s money you’d get all your fat liposuction ed off too. No one wants to be a thin girl with a Shallow Hal face.

How stupid does she (and her mother) think we are? Corrective surgery… right…

@Wes:

I know!! I sure don’t. Pretty girl though.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All