Angelina Jolie: Kung Fu Panda 2 Photocall

Angelina Jolie: Kung Fu Panda 2 Photocall

Angelina Jolie poses with her co-stars at the Kung Fu Panda 2 photocall during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival at the Carlton Hotel on Thursday (May 12) in Cannes, France.

The 35-year-old actress, who wore head-to-toe Ferragamo, spoke in several different accents when she was auditioning for her role in Kung Fu Panda. “I’ve never loved my own voice. Like most people, you hear your own voice and you think, ‘Ugh.’ So I came in and I was Mae West for a while,” she told MTV.

“I was doing southern, I was doing British, I was doing any accent I could come up with. Finally, they had to give me the talking-to that they’d analyzed my voice and they’d hired me and they were very fine with my [natural voice], ‘So please just stop doing those horrible voices,’ ” Angelina recalled with a laugh.

FYI: Angelina rocked a ring and bracelet from Style of Jolie, her designs with jeweler Robert Procop!

15+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie at the Kung Fu Panda 2 photocall…

angelina jolie kung fu panda 2 photocall 01
angelina jolie kung fu panda 2 photocall 15
angelina jolie kung fu panda 2 photocall 16

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All

OMG Beautiful Angieeeeeee!!!!!!

“spoke in several diff. accents” ALL Bad

She doesn’t like herself, why should she like her own voice?

Lovely lovely lovely. What a sight to wake up to. Angelina! you are da bomb!

Trolls, I hear you`re screaming at the ocean! Angie is beautiful and you have to deal with it. BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
bwhahahahhaha

Where's Ang? @ 05/12/2011 at 7:55 am

If Angie turned sideways she’d disappear.

Barry Potter @ 05/12/2011 at 7:58 am

I hope Angelina Jolie has a cameo in Star Trek 12.

Pro Trainer @ 05/12/2011 at 7:58 am

The incredible muscle tone is simply astonishing.

Rebecca Honey @ 05/12/2011 at 8:00 am

She doesn’t have a good figure anymore and is a bad example to women around the country. She has lost so much weight and is too skinny now. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on. She looks wasted. She should have a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside.

She looks fine here but you all have to admit there was something really wrong with the last thread’s photo. Very bad .

@???:

And where pray tell did you get that stupid idea from?

amensister @ 05/12/2011 at 8:07 am

OMG those head shot pictures makes me finally realise why people say she is one of the most beautiful women

Bwahaahhahahahahahah trolls having delusions that Chinnifer is in any way or form form more beautiful than Angelina freaking Jolie. Hello, you need a wake up call. In what universe are you residing in? Earth to trolls, earth to trolls. Bwahahahhahahahha

That’s the best joke EVER, I tell you EVER!!!!

@Rebecca Honey:

She looks perfectly fine to me. Get your eyes examined pronto.

La Madrelingua @ 05/12/2011 at 8:09 am

Beyond gorgeous !
Simple but pretty dress, and light make up, yet still looks elegant, sophisticated , and of course beautiful.

@Rebecca Honey: I think she looks heathy, happy and great. You are overly critical and probably have a hard time with yourself…sorry

Glowing with happiness and beauty, she is amazing. Brad you are one very very lucky guy, and she is a lucky lady too. God bless them and their children.

Where are the rest of the main cast?
Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu, Seth Rogen, David Cross, Victor Garber, Michelle Yeoh, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dennis Haysbert, Gary Oldman, Danny McBride and Hank Azaria are all absent.
Only Angelina, Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman are there.

I didn’t even really notice her body because her face and hair & makeup are stunning! She has never really taken a bad photo. And for someone who last gave birth to twins, she looks pretty good! I’d probably be thin as a rail chasing 6 kids around all day too.

too much botox.. F UGLY!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All