Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lady Gaga: Three Heads for V Magazine Cover!

Lady Gaga: Three Heads for V Magazine Cover!

A three-headed Lady Gaga graces the cover of V magazine‘s latest issue – the mag’s Asian Issue!

The 24-year-old entertainer also wrote the inaugural column for the magazine – Gaga will share her thoughts in each new issue of V!

“‘Born This Way’ was a triumph as a pop song and a social statement, but it ultimately revealed another division: the reality that the young generations’ challenges with equality and social justice are just as prevalent now as they were twenty-five years ago,” Gaga wrote.

For more from Gaga, visit Vmagazine.com!

lady gaga v magazine 01
lady gaga v magazine 02
lady gaga v magazine 03
lady gaga v magazine 04
lady gaga v magazine 05

Credit: Nicola Formichetti (styling); Photos: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
Posted to: Lady Gaga, Magazine

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

woah thats pretty cool!
I love this shoot!

Ben Queensley @ 05/12/2011 at 2:23 pm

I can’t believe how she’s gone from being sexually attractive and voluptuous when she first became famous in 2008/2009 to being so skinny and ugly while looking wasted and like she’s rotting.

She’s becoming such a try-hard. It’s annoying.

I keep hoping for a good song but she keeps releasing flops…Gaga please come back…and lay off the stupid looks

DONT BANN MY COMMENTS @ 05/12/2011 at 2:48 pm

UGLY! SHE IS SO WEIRD AND PRETENTIOUS, THIS ALBUM IS SUCH A FLOP IN EVERY SINGLE WAYYYY. HORRIBLE SONGS…OVERRATED AND GURL U NEED TO COVER THAT FACE MORE OFTEN, THAT PHOTOSHOOT IS OK ‘CAUSE BLOCKS UR FUGLY FACE LOL

Nima Nakhshab @ 05/12/2011 at 2:50 pm

Ew

mod-zod-1 @ 05/12/2011 at 2:52 pm

I like her voice and believe she really has talent. Tried to watch her on HBO.

BUT——she is way over the top with the gimmicks and such and it gets in the way of her performance—-for me. She reminds me of Marilyn Mason or a wacked out circus act. Cannot “watch” her perform — gimmicks are distracting.

her choice and form of expression is not my taste…this is tired.

She has such a beautiful voice that it can stand on its own. Would like to see her perform in beautiful gown and less makeup for once.

Let the haters comment and down rate.

GAGA THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS LOOK. WHAT MAKES GAGA GREAT IS THAT SHE IS NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE OTHER POPTARTS WHO ARE AT THE BOTTOM. THEY ARE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BENEATH GAGA AND WAITING TO SEE WHAT SHES GOING TO TO NEXT. I CALL THEM THE BOTTOM FEEDERS. GO LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY FOR THE MEANING AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. KATY PERRY, RIHANNA, BRITNEY TRAILER PARK TRASH SPEARS, THE HORRID KESHA AND MANY MORE ARE ALL BOTTOM FEEDERS AND THERE SAD FANS ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS. YOU LOOK AND SOUND STUPID WRITING BAD COMMENTS ABOUT GAGA AND THEN YOU TRY TO DEFEND THE LIPSYCHING BRITNEY SPEARS AND THEN YOU PUT DOWN KESHA WHO BRITNEY SPEARS NOW HAS IN HER COMPANY BECAUSE KESHA WROTE AND PRODUCED THAT STUPD SONG TILL THE WORLD ENDS. BOTH BRITNEY SPEARS AND KESHA ARE BEST OF FRIENDS. SO YOU BRITNEY FANS CAN NOT DOG OUT KESHA ANYMORE. GAGA IS EVERYWHERE AND YOU CAN’T GET AWAY FROM HER. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THOSE OTHER BOTTOM FEEDERS BECAUSE ONLY ONE CAN BE THE QUEEN AT THE TOP AND IT’S GAGA. GAGA YOU AMAZE ME.

okay Victoria…..try and calm down….there is only one Queen your right.

Madonna.
she did this cover already….look it up.

nice try though.

I normally don’t comment on here but Lady Gaga’s hypocrisy is getting on my nerves. She insults artists that wear skimpy clothing but she turns around and does the same thing herself!

I’m sorry for the triple posting !

@Ben Queensley: she has never been sexually attractive. she has always looked like a man in drag.

Father Monster @ 05/12/2011 at 3:45 pm

Wow she looks stupid, she is goth now…
sorry it means it’s “art”.

sexy does not work for her

No one can tell me that lady Gaga isn’t Possessed!

I give her 2 years then she will disappear from the industry because people will be tired of her marketing gimmicks.

Wow, I am not a fan of her music at all but those pics are awesome.

She is working for “them” so it’s all normal.

lafamepoma @ 05/12/2011 at 5:50 pm

Mamma Monster Ur the Italian Femme Fatale!

I think she is going thrugh a faze where she is trying different things and trying to find herself as a young women. She is trying to be hardcore right now which she is not. Her music is very 80′s pop dance and it just looks weird where her style is going.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All